Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers 09:44 - Jun 11 with 8014 viewsdickythorpe

League 2 is

We could be badly exposed next season.

Why are we seriously considering this under 17/academy coach?

"On the cheap" option I feel.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 9:45]
The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 20:25 - Jun 16 with 793 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 20:22 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

I bet they would.

Yeah, they would.

But if we lost the next two they’d be saying “I told you so”.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 20:46 - Jun 16 with 763 viewsGlyn1

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 19:57 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Cooper could lead us to ten victories on the bounce and still some wouldn’t be happy on here

So he lost the 11th then.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 728 viewsChief

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 20:05 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Ryan Giggs has a high level league and international playing career and the experiences of being coached by top level coaches to draw upon and he's f*cking useless.

Playing ability has nothing to do with managerial ability. Sometimes great players make great coaches, but not often. It's telling that three of the most successful managers of the Premier League era (Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho) had middling playing careers at best.

But all 3 had experience and success in managing football clubs elsewhere before they went to the Premier league....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 725 viewsDr_Winston

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 21:05 - Jun 16 by Chief

But all 3 had experience and success in managing football clubs elsewhere before they went to the Premier league....

Which is relevant to our appointing Steve Cooper in the Championship because?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 670 viewsChief

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 21:11 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Which is relevant to our appointing Steve Cooper in the Championship because?

I suggest you read the title of the thread

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 23:15 - Jun 16 with 591 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 22:05 - Jun 16 by Chief

I suggest you read the title of the thread

Perhaps you should , too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 07:35 - Jun 17 with 527 viewsChief

The Championship is not a learning ground for untried managers on 23:15 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps you should , too.

Certainly have done, hence my comments relevant to it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024