Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we waiting? 13:16 - Jun 11 with 9654 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Why hasn't Steve Cooper been formally announced yet ?
I'm not particularly over the moon if it is him mind. Seems a too careful appointment to me
Why are we waiting? on 21:18 - Jun 11 with 2052 viewsSwanseaman

Why are we waiting? on 21:16 - Jun 11 by QJumpingJack

I expect there is a delay in the announcement as they will be waiting for the journalists to return from Budapest.

Radio Wales said earlier the announcement will be tomorrow

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Why are we waiting? on 21:46 - Jun 11 with 1993 viewsNotLoyal

It's the usual bullshit, saving on wages, I wouldn't expect whoever it is to start until July 1st at the earliest. Surely people can see through these fückers.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Why are we waiting? on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 1956 viewsTNT

Why are we waiting? on 19:03 - Jun 11 by jacktar_

Are people seriously backing Birch? Do they think he's got the best interests of the club at heart? We are truly f@cked. I love Curtis, but when has he ever been involved in manager recruitment? Cooper doesn't give a shit for us, he's a Bassey and so is his father. We are going down again.

My ol' man said be a Cardiff fan...
… I said fk off, bollox you're a c**t

He'll need to be a better manager than his ol' man was a ref.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Why are we waiting? on 21:54 - Jun 11 with 1949 viewsmonmouth

Why are we waiting? on 19:40 - Jun 11 by Garyjack

I think we're all a bit sceptical aren't we, but at the end of the day kids or no kids, Liverpool do not employ chancers to run their academy, and the guy moved on from that position to win a world cup with England U17's. You can bet your life that both him and Mike Marsh will want to grasp this opportunity with both hands and give it all they've got. Let's get behind them both. You never know, we might just have found the next Clough and Taylor in the making.

Superb

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why are we waiting? on 00:59 - Jun 12 with 1783 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id be much happier with an unknown, young, couple of prospects like this who will be eager to show what they can do rather than a typical merrygoround carthorse that most other clubs would go for. Yawn.

As the under 23's who came through this season have shown us - enthusiasm, new ideas, energy and a sense of the unknown can suprise people. The same can be said of management teams. Gotta start somewhere, and id prefer to believe somebody is good at what they do, until they otherwise prove they are shite.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:04 - Jun 12 with 1562 viewsBadlands

Why are we waiting? on 17:13 - Jun 11 by giantstoneater

The very reason they should sell up and bugger off if they think DC Utd are more important than us!!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why are we waiting? on 15:31 - Jun 12 with 1511 viewsBadlands

Why are we waiting? on 17:16 - Jun 11 by jack247

You don’t think Bradley was their choice? You think anyone with half a clue about football would have put him in charge of a Premier league team?

I think Jenkins was looking to suck up to the American group. I've looked a lot at sports clubs owned or part owned by members of the American Consortium and can no evince of them interfering with the plying side of things. It looks like they look after and build clubs infrastructure and put support mechanisms in place (Perlman for instance).
I'm not sure about the pull Landon Donovan had though.
My gripe was always about the way Guidolin was treated but very soon became obvious Bradley was way out of his depth.

TBH looking at his history I'd say he was a candidate as Clements.
Win % 52.50 with USA, Stabæk 46.7 , Le Havre 41.4
Close to promotion with Le Havre
Got USA to the knock out stages of the World Cup.

The fact he didn't have a clue when it came to working with experienced PL players

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why are we waiting? on 18:33 - Jun 12 with 1295 viewsjack247

Why are we waiting? on 15:31 - Jun 12 by Badlands

I think Jenkins was looking to suck up to the American group. I've looked a lot at sports clubs owned or part owned by members of the American Consortium and can no evince of them interfering with the plying side of things. It looks like they look after and build clubs infrastructure and put support mechanisms in place (Perlman for instance).
I'm not sure about the pull Landon Donovan had though.
My gripe was always about the way Guidolin was treated but very soon became obvious Bradley was way out of his depth.

TBH looking at his history I'd say he was a candidate as Clements.
Win % 52.50 with USA, Stabæk 46.7 , Le Havre 41.4
Close to promotion with Le Havre
Got USA to the knock out stages of the World Cup.

The fact he didn't have a clue when it came to working with experienced PL players

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39555359
Login to get fewer ads

Why are we waiting? on 20:17 - Jun 14 with 1073 viewssainthelens

Why are we waiting? on 19:03 - Jun 11 by jacktar_

Are people seriously backing Birch? Do they think he's got the best interests of the club at heart? We are truly f@cked. I love Curtis, but when has he ever been involved in manager recruitment? Cooper doesn't give a shit for us, he's a Bassey and so is his father. We are going down again.

You were saying?
Why are we waiting? on 20:27 - Jun 14 with 1047 viewstaffpunk

He IS a Cardiff fan, then again so was Toshack, and look what he did for your Club.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Why are we waiting? on 20:45 - Jun 14 with 1002 viewsGaryjack

Why are we waiting? on 20:27 - Jun 14 by taffpunk

He IS a Cardiff fan, then again so was Toshack, and look what he did for your Club.

There's some right mental cases on here aye! Do people honestly think that a coaching duo of Cooper and Marsh, who managed the Liverpool academy, and then the England U17'S to a World cup win, want to leave their jobs so that Cooper can fvck over the Swans because he's a Cardiff fan?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024