Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James gone official 15:44 - Jun 12 with 3558 viewsthornabyswan

Gone 15 million plus add ons

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dan James gone official on 16:21 - Jun 12 with 2884 viewsTenbySwan

Hope he does well there.
Dan James gone official on 16:33 - Jun 12 with 2832 viewsgrampajack

Farewell , thank you and good luck in his career. Genuine excitement when he gets the ball. Reminds me of a young Sterling. Hope it works out well for him.
Dan James gone official on 16:46 - Jun 12 with 2776 viewsMrSwerve

I think Dan was great for us in his one season in the Championship...sceptical if he can consistently do it at the highest level though, with one of if not the biggest club in the World. He won't get patience from their fans.

Bet he is chuffed that Huw turned down Leeds now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Dan James gone official on 16:48 - Jun 12 with 2768 viewsMrSwerve

Dan James gone official on 16:33 - Jun 12 by grampajack

Farewell , thank you and good luck in his career. Genuine excitement when he gets the ball. Reminds me of a young Sterling. Hope it works out well for him.

He's actually only 3 years younger than Sterling.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Dan James gone official on 17:25 - Jun 12 with 2630 viewsCooperman

Good luck Dan, make your old man proud.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dan James gone official on 17:30 - Jun 12 with 2598 viewsswanforthemoney

Dan James gone official on 17:25 - Jun 12 by Cooperman

And all your other miscellaneous body parts.

I stand in the North Stand

Dan James gone official on 17:32 - Jun 12 with 2591 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James gone official on 16:46 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

I think Dan was great for us in his one season in the Championship...sceptical if he can consistently do it at the highest level though, with one of if not the biggest club in the World. He won't get patience from their fans.

It’s obviously a big step up, but I’ve a sneaky suspicion he’ll be absolutely fine.
Dan James gone official on 17:34 - Jun 12 with 2587 viewsswanforthemoney

Dan James gone official on 16:46 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

Tend to agree, but in his favour is that he seems to learn quickly and will improve further. Good luck to him.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James gone official on 17:53 - Jun 12 with 2523 viewsDr_Winston

It's a big ask for him to become the kind of player who can get Utd back to the top end of the PL, but if he continues to improve at the rate he did last season then he'll be fine.

Either way, it's a good move for him and a good deal for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dan James gone official on 18:05 - Jun 12 with 2480 viewsFlashberryjack

Dan James gone official on 17:25 - Jun 12 by Cooperman

I share your sentiments, but I'm sure his dad was already very proud of him, just so sad that he won't be there to see him play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Best of luck Dan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dan James gone official on 18:16 - Jun 12 with 2428 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck Dan. Probably right to not go with a top 20 European club, you will get more game time with Man Utd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James gone official on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 2325 viewscontroversial_jack

He doesn't play for us so I don't care what happens to him
Dan James gone official on 19:04 - Jun 12 with 2261 viewsBadlands

Daniel James reveals his one sad regret over Man Utd move in first interview and admits Ryan Giggs helped make £18m move happen.

Is that the role Giggs is suppose to play?
I think he might see a few players being declared 'injured' by their clubs if he carries on like that.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James gone official on 19:06 - Jun 12 with 2253 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck and thanks.

He'll be a PL level defenders dream as like last night he'll be pushed off the ball and blocked.

Nowhere near first team standard for top 6
Dan James gone official on 19:08 - Jun 12 with 2241 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good luck to him.

It's rather sad that we are selling our best prospects.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dan James gone official on 19:47 - Jun 12 with 2113 viewsplasjack

Wished he had stayed, about the only time last season I stood up from my seat when Dan was in full flight.
Mind you 15M plus addons is small change for the red devils, but a lifeline for us financially even if we don't use it to buy players.
Dan James gone official on 19:47 - Jun 12 with 2113 viewssainthelens

Dan James gone official on 18:47 - Jun 12 by controversial_jack

He doesn't play for us so I don't care what happens to him

This.
Does anyone honestly think he gives a toss bout us now?
Fck him, he's gone.
Dan James gone official on 19:57 - Jun 12 with 2074 viewsmonmouth

Dan James gone official on 19:08 - Jun 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good luck to him.

It's rather sad that we are selling our best prospects.

If Man Utd want any of our players it’s just about the price, there’s no decision about the sale. The player would see to that. And we got a price on the generous side of fair, given his single season history, his contract running down, and that his talent remains unproven. It could end up being very cheap for them if he comes off, but PL defences are more used to countering pace than championship ones.

As it is it is just risk free chump change for Utd, but a good deal for us, that there was never going to be a choice about.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James gone official on 20:13 - Jun 12 with 2036 viewspencoedjack

Dan James gone official on 19:06 - Jun 12 by dickythorpe

Good luck and thanks.

He'll be a PL level defenders dream as like last night he'll be pushed off the ball and blocked.

Indeed Leroy Sane is being sold by Man City because he can’t get a game & Man Utd are buying a prospect from a mid table championship side.

How the mighty have fallen
Dan James gone official on 20:18 - Jun 12 with 2010 viewsDarran

I hope he/they get regulated to the Championship

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dan James gone official on 20:29 - Jun 12 with 1948 viewsItchySphincter

Good luck and thanks.

He's work in progress Dicky. He's played half a season of senior football and if he continues his current trajectory he'll fit in with the best of them. It's a fine line but as a traditional winger he'll get a pass for being crap now and again, it all depends on his hamstrings in the end.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dan James gone official on 20:46 - Jun 12 with 1887 viewsjasper_T

Quite a lot on here have always been resentful of the success our useless, "League Two at best" development players have had and are delighted to see one leave, and hopefully fail like they were supposed to do here so everyone's moaning could be justified.

Fck him tho he's Man Utd.
Dan James gone official on 20:57 - Jun 12 with 1861 viewsKilkennyjack

15 million reasons to congratulate ourselves on ‘cherry picking, rather than recruitment’ ... hull tigers 🐯 .... 😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Dan James gone official on 21:01 - Jun 12 with 1845 viewsdobjack2

Dan James gone official on 20:46 - Jun 12 by jasper_T

Quite a lot on here have always been resentful of the success our useless, "League Two at best" development players have had and are delighted to see one leave, and hopefully fail like they were supposed to do here so everyone's moaning could be justified.

Fck him tho he's Man Utd.

Not everyone watched the U23’s so feared the worst at having to bring youngsters into the first team through necessity.
Dan James gone official on 23:59 - Jun 12 with 1660 viewsCroftyjack

Good luck and thanks.

I agree but Man it's will be a great stepping stone, if he does well a move to one of the title chasers will be on the cards.. hopefully a good clause has been added for a future transfer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024