Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 17:35 - Jun 13 with 20613 viewsOptimisticJack

Appointed. Official

Optimisticjack

Cooper on 19:18 - Jun 13 with 3343 viewsdeepdale81

Cooper on 17:44 - Jun 13 by Hobo_Rodin

Steve Coopers barmy army!!!
Why don't we just sing whathisnames barmy army...

Why not black and white.army?
Cooper on 19:23 - Jun 13 with 3302 viewsSwanseaman

Cooper on 17:46 - Jun 13 by Private_Partz

Indeed but Christ he looks tired. He looks like feel in the mornings when I wake up. Hope he gets some good Swansea fresh and has a lie down for a while.
Welcome you new JB :-)

I think he has a condition called 'Congenital Ptosis' (Droopy Eyelids)

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Cooper on 19:24 - Jun 13 with 3298 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 19:18 - Jun 13 by deepdale81

Ah a voice of reason. Barmy army is w*nk

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper on 19:45 - Jun 13 with 3168 viewsTNT

Cooper on 18:46 - Jun 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Cooper, official? Just like his dad then

Hope the likeness ends there.

Don't worry Steve, Ashley Williams' dad was a bit of a dick too - didn't stop him doing well for us.

Good luck fella.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper on 19:49 - Jun 13 with 3145 viewsTNT

Cooper on 18:55 - Jun 13 by jacktar_

I'm not sure that his father is as childish as you.

Believe me, he is.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper on 19:57 - Jun 13 with 3103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 19:45 - Jun 13 by TNT

Don't worry Steve, Ashley Williams' dad was a bit of a dick too - didn't stop him doing well for us.

Good luck fella.

I hope he does a fantastic job. We’ve got to hope now that Birch shows his utter genius and gets rid of Baston and the Ayews and gets about 10 million back. That, along with the savings in their wages could mean a decent sized war chest for Cooper, even if only the 10 million. A couple of loans as well and a couple of freebies (Chico come home) a d we’ll be in a good position to have at least a crack at the play offs

Cooper on 20:03 - Jun 13 with 3055 viewsN_T_J

Cooper on 19:18 - Jun 13 by deepdale81

I use this rather than 'Barmy army'
Cooper on 20:11 - Jun 13 with 3002 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cooper on 19:23 - Jun 13 by Swanseaman

I think he has a condition called 'Congenital Ptosis' (Droopy Eyelids)

Thanks for that. I feel a right git now. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 2986 viewsjackrmee

"Swansea's hierarchy feel that the moment Cooper first addresses the squad with his vision for the future, any reservations the players may have will disappear. That first meeting will take place at the start of next month when the squad returns for pre-season training."

This excites me.
Great appointment.
Avoide relegation, bring some young players through, instil an exciting way of playing (following on from what GP started), smash them kunts down the road a couple of times and I will be over the moon!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper on 20:30 - Jun 13 with 2919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 20:13 - Jun 13 by jackrmee

"Swansea's hierarchy feel that the moment Cooper first addresses the squad with his vision for the future, any reservations the players may have will disappear. That first meeting will take place at the start of next month when the squad returns for pre-season training."

This excites me.
Great appointment.
Avoide relegation, bring some young players through, instil an exciting way of playing (following on from what GP started), smash them kunts down the road a couple of times and I will be over the moon!

I don’t think the PR is great. Are they saying the players have reservations? What a f*cking stupid thing to say!

Cooper on 20:47 - Jun 13 with 2811 viewsLeonWasGod

This excites me.
Great appointment.

Next month? The few teams I've seen releasing details of pre-season training are starting back in just over a week.
Cooper on 20:48 - Jun 13 with 2808 viewsLandore_Jack

All the best Cooper. Yjb!

#backtojack

Cooper on 20:52 - Jun 13 with 2773 viewsswan_si

Cooper on 20:47 - Jun 13 by LeonWasGod

Next month? The few teams I've seen releasing details of pre-season training are starting back in just over a week.

Probably the full squad, the ones on international duty may come back a bit later than normal, not sure, just a thought.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 20:57]
Cooper on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 2768 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 19:12 - Jun 13 by GeoffThom

His father feckin hated us gave the bird to the north bank years ago .
The family are scummers ,never thought I'd see a scummer manage the swans again
Could be a conspiracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, you are making an absolute tool of yourself on here. Conspiracy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper on 21:06 - Jun 13 with 2705 viewsSwanseaman

This excites me.
Great appointment.

I'm looking forward to this season now we got both Cooper and Marsh, there is nothing certain that it will go well but everything I've heard of Cooper so far is sounding like it may go well.

Interesting how they say he had the x-factor and went into forensic detail:

'Cooper stood out above the rest after giving what we are told was an X-Factor presentation.

He went into forensic detail about how he viewed the job, from first team in the Championship next season down to bringing home-grown Welsh youngsters through the Academy.

Cooper also emphasised the style of play he adopted with England, and previously as Liverpool's Head of Academy, was very much in the pass and move Swansea City mould.'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/steve-cooper-x-factor-interview-164
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 21:10]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Cooper on 21:35 - Jun 13 with 2571 viewsPentyrchJack

Welcome to Swansea City FC Steve! I will be behind you. Let's hope the owners give you a chance in the transfer window to bring in young talent and get rid of the overpaid dross.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cooper on 21:43 - Jun 13 with 2538 viewsSwanseaman

Not a bad video on coopers appointment here, got a few facts wrong, but give some good advice for the club at about 10:50

Cooper on 21:52 - Jun 13 with 2498 viewsGlastonbury

Cooper on 18:35 - Jun 13 by swancity

This is a massive step up for him. Undoubtedly his football philosophy matches the requirements of the Club but I’m concerned that he’s had very little involvement in senior football at any level either in coaching or as a player

Stepping up from youth level to a first team position at a Championship Club who were until recently a successful Premier League outfit is challenging to say the least....as Kevin Cullis found😂

I hope it works but sounding confident in an interview with a good well prepared presentation is not indicative of being able to produce the goods.

It won`t take him long to get to grips with the seniority side of things. He has a full 5/6 weeks with squad before season starts. A couple of signings and we can start the season well
Cooper on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 2477 viewsjackrmee

Cooper on 19:12 - Jun 13 by GeoffThom

His father feckin hated us gave the bird to the north bank years ago .
The family are scummers ,never thought I'd see a scummer manage the swans again
Could be a conspiracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My how they'd chuckle if he took us up

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper on 21:58 - Jun 13 with 2462 viewsDrGonzo

Fair play he looks delighted. Naturally, I hope he does well.

Good luck Steve, you'll need it judging by the nonsense spouted on here.
Cooper on 22:08 - Jun 13 with 2403 viewsjackrmee

Cooper on 19:45 - Jun 13 by TNT

Good luck fella.

Who's Ash's Dad?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 22:24]

Cooper on 22:10 - Jun 13 with 2388 viewsGeoffThom

Cooper on 20:53 - Jun 13 by raynor94

Seriously, you are making an absolute tool of yourself on here. Conspiracy

Twaaaat it’s a joke have word with yourself that’s why it had 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dopey
Cooper on 22:16 - Jun 13 with 2359 viewsBadlands

Cooper on 20:30 - Jun 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t think the PR is great. Are they saying the players have reservations? What a f*cking stupid thing to say!

Beat me to it.
I really can't believe the comment, 'any reservations the players may have will disappear.' has come from within the club.
Either he hits the ground at 100 miles an hours (metaphorically) or expect players to be knocking on agents' doors.
Players like Van Der Hoorn, Nordfeldt, Dyer, Routledge and Naoughton who have really toughed things out but stayed with us in recent seasons would forgiven for being less than impressed by a coach who has never worked with grown ups.
I want Cooper to succeed but if the club representatives are already talking about players having reservations he might be the only coach to be appointed after one season ends and leaves before the next starts.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper on 22:22 - Jun 13 with 2331 viewsSwanseaman

Cooper on 22:16 - Jun 13 by Badlands

Beat me to it.
I really can't believe the comment, 'any reservations the players may have will disappear.' has come from within the club.
Either he hits the ground at 100 miles an hours (metaphorically) or expect players to be knocking on agents' doors.
Players like Van Der Hoorn, Nordfeldt, Dyer, Routledge and Naoughton who have really toughed things out but stayed with us in recent seasons would forgiven for being less than impressed by a coach who has never worked with grown ups.
I want Cooper to succeed but if the club representatives are already talking about players having reservations he might be the only coach to be appointed after one season ends and leaves before the next starts.

They may be speaking from their own experiences = they had some reservations about him, but when they talked with him, they realized he was much better that they had expected.

Cooper on 22:24 - Jun 13 with 2323 viewsDippy

I'm a bit meh about this appointment, right on the fence.

Good luck though Coops

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024