Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. 09:59 - Jun 14 with 2166 viewsSwans9

The owners seems to be the biggest topic on planet Swans. Fans on here will never agree with a spilt for and against the board. It would be great for both viewpoints not to have to click onto a thread and listen to the other viewpoint it gets boring.
Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 23:21 - Jun 14 with 504 viewsNotLoyal

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 21:00 - Jun 14 by Dr_Winston

I've been accused of being "pro board" a number of times. It's a bit weird.

What I am is anti-nonsense. If people think that millions are being asset stripped from the club, convince me of it. Provide evidence. Numbers. Examples of monies going outwards. Something other than just accusations.

Until then I'm going to keep on thinking that the club has just been desperately poorly managed in recent years (for which the owners hold a big chunk of responsibility) and the steps being taken now are the only sensible ones to take if we still want a club to support in ten years time.

For what it's worth I'd prefer us to go down the route we are even if we weren't skint. I want the club to be run on a sustainable basis. I want the club to develop its own talented players. I want us to be able to find bargains elsewhere, develop them and progress as a result.

If people want to be whores dependent upon the whims of a rich man for their future well being they might as well support Cardiff.

Proof either way is my point, and I've seen and read fück all but blag and shite. So that tells me there's an issue, let's not forget these fückers got here by an obvious deception by excluding the trust. Now they continue to mention a thirty million debt but there's no proof.
They continue to appoint people on massive salaries stating there's no money , they have to be the most deluded fückwits to ever run a football club if they think it's being believed. Ok, anyone who thinks Rooney's wages are being subsidised is a fruit cake, agreed. But where's the transparency and where's the proof of any financial health or otherwise ?
It ain't forthcoming, and until it does they are in the shithouse and for me chipping away at the income big and small - or maybe just blatantly lying about a debt that's never been proven to a 21% shareholder that has no fücking idea where the ball is let alone who is paying for it.
It's a bag of tits with no nipples.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 05:33 - Jun 15 with 447 viewsjack247

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 21:56 - Jun 14 by Dr_Winston

They trusted Jenkins. They weren't the first or only ones.

Allowing an employee to spend money and commit long term funds that would heavily exacerbate an already dire situation, if relegated, isn’t naive, it’s negligent.

It’s not an excuse.
Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 08:57 - Jun 15 with 413 viewsDr_Winston

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 23:21 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

Proof either way is my point, and I've seen and read fück all but blag and shite. So that tells me there's an issue, let's not forget these fückers got here by an obvious deception by excluding the trust. Now they continue to mention a thirty million debt but there's no proof.
They continue to appoint people on massive salaries stating there's no money , they have to be the most deluded fückwits to ever run a football club if they think it's being believed. Ok, anyone who thinks Rooney's wages are being subsidised is a fruit cake, agreed. But where's the transparency and where's the proof of any financial health or otherwise ?
It ain't forthcoming, and until it does they are in the shithouse and for me chipping away at the income big and small - or maybe just blatantly lying about a debt that's never been proven to a 21% shareholder that has no fücking idea where the ball is let alone who is paying for it.
It's a bag of tits with no nipples.

When was the last time "they" mentioned a £30m debt?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 09:45 - Jun 15 with 397 viewsjasper_T

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 08:57 - Jun 15 by Dr_Winston

When was the last time "they" mentioned a £30m debt?

Pearlman was the last to talk about numbers (though still in fairly general terms) back in January afaik.
Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 09:51 - Jun 15 with 392 viewsDr_Winston

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 09:45 - Jun 15 by jasper_T

Pearlman was the last to talk about numbers (though still in fairly general terms) back in January afaik.

That's the last one I remember.

As far as I can work out the £30m figure is one generally accepted on here based on what most people ascertain is the gap between our last reported wage bill and the current parachute payments that we're due.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 10:04 - Jun 15 with 382 viewsjasper_T

Wish the forum had a only pro the owners and against the owners section. on 09:51 - Jun 15 by Dr_Winston

That's the last one I remember.

As far as I can work out the £30m figure is one generally accepted on here based on what most people ascertain is the gap between our last reported wage bill and the current parachute payments that we're due.

It's a reported figure coming from journalists who didn't work it out with some basic maths.

The £30m figure the owners supposedly want to recover this summer and the ongoing "black hole" of income shortfall aren't the same thing although people have been conflating them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024