Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy 16:02 - Jun 14 with 5430 viewsLord_Bony

After 3 weeks is finally here looking good.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-steve-c

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:07 - Jun 14 with 5405 viewsLeonWasGod

Make your mind up - is it ta policy or a strategy?
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:22 - Jun 14 with 5361 viewslonglostjack

Who will be the new Head of Recruitment?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:50 - Jun 14 with 5290 viewsAlfieMooresSon

In other words can't pick players to come, just manage the kids coming through and we will try and fill the odd gap here and there but without spending any money!

It's a coaching team selection half managers job!
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:51 - Jun 14 with 5282 viewsLord_Bony

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:07 - Jun 14 by LeonWasGod

Make your mind up - is it ta policy or a strategy?

Begging your pudding .😁

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 17:00 - Jun 14 with 5243 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:50 - Jun 14 by AlfieMooresSon

In other words can't pick players to come, just manage the kids coming through and we will try and fill the odd gap here and there but without spending any money!

Agreed.
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 17:32 - Jun 14 with 5078 viewsLeonWasGod

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:50 - Jun 14 by AlfieMooresSon

That’s the way it reads. What the numpties won’t realise is that when we were in the PL we paid decent money for some of the youngsters to go straight into the development squads. If the think we’re going to continue unearthing Dans and Ollies year after year they’ll soon be in for a shock.

Austerity rarely ends well, although I understand the reasoning. Don’t necessarily agree, but I understand. If they are prepared to cover losses we’ll have no money signings unless we make significant profits on sales.
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 18:56 - Jun 14 with 4806 viewsbuilthjack

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 16:22 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Who will be the new Head of Recruitment?

Daps will be recruiting from Ammanford

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 20:48 - Jun 14 with 4562 viewsDr_Winston

If only someone from the club had repeatedly publically stated that they were looking to install a structure whereby the departure of a manager wouldn't royally f*ck up the entire recruitment process. To hire a "head coach", rather than a manager if you will.

Oh, wait...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 21:37 - Jun 14 with 4393 viewsCroftyjack

How many players did Potter recruit though...most of last summers recruits were on the cards before he came.
With our record of managers having a Youth,Scouting and coaches network controlled by the club is the correct way in principle...new manager should only need to bring in a right hand man not a whole team.
But that was always the plan wasn't it after Roberto took most with him.
Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 4346 viewsOldjack

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 17:32 - Jun 14 by LeonWasGod

That’s the way it reads. What the numpties won’t realise is that when we were in the PL we paid decent money for some of the youngsters to go straight into the development squads. If the think we’re going to continue unearthing Dans and Ollies year after year they’ll soon be in for a shock.

Austerity rarely ends well, although I understand the reasoning. Don’t necessarily agree, but I understand. If they are prepared to cover losses we’ll have no money signings unless we make significant profits on sales.

Our time is running out to produce more young starlets

This new gaffa is really gonna have his work cut out just to keep us in the championship if the Yanks carry on pleading poverty

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 23:05 - Jun 14 with 4148 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 21:46 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

Our time is running out to produce more young starlets

This new gaffa is really gonna have his work cut out just to keep us in the championship if the Yanks carry on pleading poverty

The yanks are cleaning us out, all I really see is a half hearted Birch trying to save his own reputation by pretending to carry on his perception of the Swansea way - which is fast becoming the Swansea curse.

This is a farce that may or may not come good. Its a lottery run by cünts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 07:36 - Jun 15 with 3914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’ve to see so much optimism in this thread

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 08:57 - Jun 15 with 3763 viewsBadlands

Once the finances are levelled out we are in a far better position than we were before reaching the Premier League.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Cooper's new transfer policy on 09:53 - Jun 15 with 3642 viewsdameedna

i tend to agree

i dont want managers to wield too much power

most of them are essentially egos on a stick

build a team and lord about with their self importance not a good idea get them to coach what they have and contribute or collaborate regards new recruits

bollocs to the managers final say mentality
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024