Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm 19:05 - Jun 14 with 816 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone ever been?
Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 20:40 - Jun 14 with 780 viewsBrynCartwright

Only ever done Reading 1990 ( Pixies, the Fall, Wedding Present, Buzzcocks). Music was great, as was the weather, but the bogs put me off Festivals for life. How can people spray shit in a 360 degree arc?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 08:05 - Jun 15 with 701 viewsScotia

Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 20:40 - Jun 14 by BrynCartwright

Only ever done Reading 1990 ( Pixies, the Fall, Wedding Present, Buzzcocks). Music was great, as was the weather, but the bogs put me off Festivals for life. How can people spray shit in a 360 degree arc?

I've been a couple of times. Highlight was seeing Bowie in the early 2000's.
It's pretty good, more like a gig in field than a festival. It's no glastonbury that's for sure.
Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 08:58 - Jun 15 with 666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 08:05 - Jun 15 by Scotia

I've been a couple of times. Highlight was seeing Bowie in the early 2000's.
It's pretty good, more like a gig in field than a festival. It's no glastonbury that's for sure.

Been about 5 times and it's the only one for me. We used to camp off site near Fishbourne and walk up or get the bus. Only rained once there as well which was another reason to go. Usually has a decent line up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 14:23 - Jun 15 with 595 viewsjackandcoke81

Been 3 times.
Love going there, more of a family feel than other festivals. It was a bit more expensive in 2016, felt a bit as though they were trying to cash in a bit (£5 for a 330ml bottle of beer). Still, I like to atmosphere and they usually book good acts (apart from this year).

It can be a bit of a long trek from some of the camping fields to the main stage, however
Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 17:02 - Jun 15 with 548 viewssherpajacob

Isle of Wight festival live on Sky Arts until 9pm on 20:40 - Jun 14 by BrynCartwright

I once spent a,weekend drinking nothing but cans of McEwan Export. You wouldn't believe what pyrotechnics my backside was capable of.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024