Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris the Racist 08:22 - Jun 16 with 5073 viewsbuilthjack

Total fcking racist, but going to be the next PM.
That's ok though?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris the Racist on 14:39 - Jun 16 with 900 viewsHighjack

Boris the Racist on 12:02 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Didn’t realise Tony Blair was standing to be leader of the Tories?

Because if he isn’t, this comment is abject nonsense.

He led them for over ten years already

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris the Racist on 14:50 - Jun 16 with 881 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris the Racist on 09:44 - Jun 16 by felixstowe_jack

As opposed to the IRA blowing up children.

There has been peace in Ireland for 20 years.

This thread is about the UK in 2019.

Thick tw@@t.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris the Racist on 14:50 - Jun 16 with 881 viewsNookiejack

Boris the Racist on 14:32 - Jun 16 by DJack

You always seem to forget to mention that the Tories were baying for intervention before Blair jumped in on it. It's not just on Blair but the Paliament of the time...It was a disaster then and we have a disaster of similar proportions now.

We went to war on the basis of evidence for WMDs
Boris the Racist on 14:51 - Jun 16 with 872 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris the Racist on 14:50 - Jun 16 by Kilkennyjack

There has been peace in Ireland for 20 years.

This thread is about the UK in 2019.

Thick tw@@t.

Where the leader of the official opposition is an apologist for IRA... a mouthpiece for Iran and Russia... an anti-semite.

Someone who if applying for a SC role in real life would fail security vetting.
Boris the Racist on 14:54 - Jun 16 with 868 viewsHighjack

Boris the Racist on 14:50 - Jun 16 by Nookiejack

We went to war on the basis of evidence for WMDs

Made up evidence.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Boris the Racist on 14:56 - Jun 16 with 864 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris the Racist on 14:54 - Jun 16 by Highjack

Made up evidence.

You and nookie don’t seem to mind about made up evidence when it comes to Brexit.
Boris the Racist on 14:58 - Jun 16 with 859 viewsHighjack

Boris the Racist on 14:56 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

You and nookie don’t seem to mind about made up evidence when it comes to Brexit.

What made up evidence?

Boris the Racist on 15:01 - Jun 16 with 856 viewsdickythorpe

Boris the Racist on 13:51 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

That’s not a child abuse investigation though.

But the McCann's are his type of upper class people.....it can't be one law for the rich and one for the poor.

I haven't got time to articulate fully ECB, but when money is wasted on finding Maddy it surely must stink that he wants to waste no money on other historical investigations regardless of whether the subject is child abuse or disappearances.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris the Racist on 15:03 - Jun 16 with 850 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris the Racist on 14:58 - Jun 16 by Highjack

What made up evidence?

Well the number on the side of the Boris bus for a start.
Boris the Racist on 15:09 - Jun 16 with 844 viewsHighjack

Boris the Racist on 15:03 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Well the number on the side of the Boris bus for a start.

I’ve always said that figure was a massive exaggeration.

Boris the Racist on 15:35 - Jun 16 with 816 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris the Racist on 15:09 - Jun 16 by Highjack

I’ve always said that figure was a massive exaggeration.

As I said, made up evidence.
Boris the Racist on 15:38 - Jun 16 with 810 viewsHighjack

Boris the Racist on 15:35 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

As I said, made up evidence.

Which I disputed from the start.

Boris the Racist on 15:40 - Jun 16 with 806 viewsNookiejack

Boris the Racist on 14:56 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Remember this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/osborne-
Boris the Racist on 15:49 - Jun 16 with 801 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris the Racist on 15:40 - Jun 16 by Nookiejack

Remember this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/osborne-

Yep.

And your point is?

All analysis done post vote to date has shown that the economic impact of Brexit will be even worse than anticipated. Read the Goldman Sachs report about the impact that has already occurred and we haven’t even left. Miles worse than predicted.

If you occasionally debated a point rather than came up with some ‘whatabout’ nonsense, it may be more interesting.

Just a thought.
Boris the Racist on 15:55 - Jun 16 with 794 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris the Racist on 14:51 - Jun 16 by bluey_the_blue

Where the leader of the official opposition is an apologist for IRA... a mouthpiece for Iran and Russia... an anti-semite.

Someone who if applying for a SC role in real life would fail security vetting.

I dont give a flying one about Jezza.

An enabler of this Brexidiot Tory wet dream.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris the Racist on 17:11 - Jun 16 with 740 viewsJango

Boris the Racist on 15:49 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

And your point is?

All analysis done post vote to date has shown that the economic impact of Brexit will be even worse than anticipated. Read the Goldman Sachs report about the impact that has already occurred and we haven’t even left. Miles worse than predicted.

If you occasionally debated a point rather than came up with some ‘whatabout’ nonsense, it may be more interesting.

Just a thought.

Lisa if you weren’t such a blatant hypocrite you’d be taken seriously. You know full well Osbourne, Cameron and other remainers blatantly lied/exaggerated about what the immediate impact of a vote to leave be.

Cameron and osbourne both said many times that the referendum was a once a once in a lifetime vote which means leaving the single market and customs union. You’re quite happy for that to be portrayed as a lie.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 17:22]
Boris the Racist on 17:26 - Jun 16 with 723 viewsFlashberryjack

Boris the Racist on 10:09 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

In little more than a month Boris Johnson will be prime minister of the UK. Contemplate that.

Or it could be Corbyn... Contemplate that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Boris the Racist on 17:27 - Jun 16 with 717 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris the Racist on 17:26 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

Or it could be Corbyn... Contemplate that.

Well no it couldn’t be Corbyn because he’s not eligible to stand for the leadership of the Conservative Party.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris the Racist on 17:33 - Jun 16 with 711 viewsNotLoyal

A lot of time being given up on here to debate Boris the racist and Corbyn the anti Semite.
What a wonderful political country we are. I'm sure this is all a distraction whilst the real Illuminati take their positions and install the unseen echelons who really control us.

*This post hasnt been edited by an administrator*
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 17:34]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Boris the Racist on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 697 viewsbuilthjack

Keep to the script people. We are talking about Boris the racist. Let's just stick to that.
There are threads on the others.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris the Racist on 17:53 - Jun 16 with 686 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Boris the Racist on 12:02 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Didn’t realise Tony Blair was standing to be leader of the Tories?

Because if he isn’t, this comment is abject nonsense.

I understand the reference, the left always accuse the right of being nasty ignoring the fact that a Labour government was happy to generate information to support a phoney war that destabilised a whole region and led to many hundreds of thousand deaths.

The issue is the lack of integrity of politicians on both sides.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Boris the Racist on 18:07 - Jun 16 with 676 viewsbuilthjack

Boris the Racist on 17:53 - Jun 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

I understand the reference, the left always accuse the right of being nasty ignoring the fact that a Labour government was happy to generate information to support a phoney war that destabilised a whole region and led to many hundreds of thousand deaths.

What do you think of Boris being a racist ? Should he be PM after all his racist remarks?

Boris the Racist on 18:14 - Jun 16 with 666 viewsNookiejack

Boris the Racist on 17:53 - Jun 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

You put it more eloquently than me.
Boris the Racist on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 654 viewsHumpty

This discussion has nothing to do with Corbyn or Blair or Iraq.

The fact that Boris defenders keep trying to bring them into the discussion indicates that they are incapable of defending Johnson.

Simple as that.
Boris the Racist on 18:23 - Jun 16 with 649 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris the Racist on 17:11 - Jun 16 by Jango

Lisa if you weren’t such a blatant hypocrite you’d be taken seriously. You know full well Osbourne, Cameron and other remainers blatantly lied/exaggerated about what the immediate impact of a vote to leave be.

Cameron and osbourne both said many times that the referendum was a once a once in a lifetime vote which means leaving the single market and customs union. You’re quite happy for that to be portrayed as a lie.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 17:22]

Sigh.

I’ve said before that the exaggeration was on timing. The actual effects have been relatively close, albeit the actual impact is worse than was forecast, even though we haven’t left.

The issue that has seemingly made it impossible for brexiteers to understand, is that the global picture has changed since 2016. In simplistic terms, if I have £100 and someone else has $150 at one point in time and someone else has €130 and now I have £110 and the other people have $250 and €170 respectively due to a global shift, I’ve lost money. The pro Brexit camp keep saying ‘you’ve gained £10, what are you talking about - those that said you’d lose money were lying’. But they weren’t. In global terms I’ve lost out. And we don’t live in isolation as a country.

And May’s deal saw us leaving the customs union and single market. But that apparently is no longer enough. We actually have to skewer ourselves on a spike while leaving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024