Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash up to his old tricks... 16:33 - Jun 16 with 3795 views34dfgdf54

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7145433/amp/Wales-players-que
Ash up to his old tricks... on 16:38 - Jun 16 with 3755 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good.

Poll: Tory leader

Ash up to his old tricks... on 16:45 - Jun 16 with 3719 viewsSwansea93

They've got a point though, the potential in the squad is massive but Giggs is ruining it, I remember when he got the job there was an article similar saying the players wasn't sure of Giggs and wanted Bellamy to get the job.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ash up to his old tricks... on 16:48 - Jun 16 with 3706 views34dfgdf54

Ash up to his old tricks... on 16:38 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

Good.

It’s never good when players think they are above the manager.

As we know as our lot were constantly crying, ironically one of those is on the “selection panel” these days. Laughable.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 16:54 - Jun 16 with 3657 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The best team Wales will have in decades is being squandered on an unproven manager. Just like the best Swansea team in history was squandered on an unproven manager.

Hopefully England and Northern Ireland make the rest of the UK proud at the finals.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:02 - Jun 16 with 3607 viewsHeadmaster

I'm not surprised...

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 3605 viewsMrSwerve

It’s turning out that Giggs isn’t that great a manager?

What a massive fûcking surprise.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:20 - Jun 16 with 3505 viewsNotLoyal

Blokes a cünt, none of these fückers have any redeeming features, Ash, Giggs all the same self motivated retarded fücks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:28 - Jun 16 with 3455 viewsjasper_T

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:20 - Jun 16 by NotLoyal

Blokes a cünt, none of these fückers have any redeeming features, Ash, Giggs all the same self motivated retarded fücks.

Tony Roberts back with the team after getting the sack with Coleman out in China.
Login to get fewer ads

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:36 - Jun 16 with 3415 viewsNotLoyal

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:28 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

Tony Roberts back with the team after getting the sack with Coleman out in China.

It's a right old merry go round.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:37 - Jun 16 with 3406 viewsJBT95

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:28 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

He never left.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:45 - Jun 16 with 3351 viewsjasper_T

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:37 - Jun 16 by JBT95

He never left.

Shame.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 3343 viewsmajorraglan

I appreciate that managers have to start somewhere, but I can’t see the logic in giving a high profile and very important role to a relative novice and then expecting them to deliver straight away. If you owned a building company would you put an apprentice bricklayer in charge?
Ash up to his old tricks... on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 3230 viewsGaryjack

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:46 - Jun 16 by majorraglan

I appreciate that managers have to start somewhere, but I can’t see the logic in giving a high profile and very important role to a relative novice and then expecting them to deliver straight away. If you owned a building company would you put an apprentice bricklayer in charge?

Huw Jenkins was an apprentice bricklayer once.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:25 - Jun 16 with 2880 viewsJacket

Ash up to his old tricks... on 18:16 - Jun 16 by Garyjack

Huw Jenkins was an apprentice bricklayer once.

Didn't want Giggs, but now he's there I'm not on the Giggs out wagon yet. He's got to deal with an out of sorts Bale who should have secured victory at Hungary, and a Ben Davies who hasn't been playing in recent weeks as he prepared for his op and rushed in like a bull at a gate to hand Hungary the victory. However, you've got to question making 5 changes between these two matches. When he was doing it in the Nation's League I thought he was doing it as he was kind of using the matches as friendlies, but he's still pissing about with erratic team selections. Take for example right back. If you're going to play Connor for one and Gunter for the other, all common sense suggests you play Gunter in the game you know you're going to defend, and play Connor against the weaker side to give yourself a few options up front. What did he do, the exact opposite. And what happened? Croatia had an overlap down their left which lead to their first goal and Gunter offered nothing going forward against Hungary
Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:34 - Jun 16 with 2851 viewsFireboy2

Never wanted him in charge in the first place, was prepared to give him time but imo after the last two games he should go as we will no chance to qualify if he stays.

Give the job to Osian temporarily until the end of the campaign, he will get the squad playing for each other.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 21:07 - Jun 16 with 2750 viewsGaryjack

Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:25 - Jun 16 by Jacket

Didn't want Giggs, but now he's there I'm not on the Giggs out wagon yet. He's got to deal with an out of sorts Bale who should have secured victory at Hungary, and a Ben Davies who hasn't been playing in recent weeks as he prepared for his op and rushed in like a bull at a gate to hand Hungary the victory. However, you've got to question making 5 changes between these two matches. When he was doing it in the Nation's League I thought he was doing it as he was kind of using the matches as friendlies, but he's still pissing about with erratic team selections. Take for example right back. If you're going to play Connor for one and Gunter for the other, all common sense suggests you play Gunter in the game you know you're going to defend, and play Connor against the weaker side to give yourself a few options up front. What did he do, the exact opposite. And what happened? Croatia had an overlap down their left which lead to their first goal and Gunter offered nothing going forward against Hungary

I only said Huw Jenkins was an apprentice bricklayer once?
Ash up to his old tricks... on 21:20 - Jun 16 with 2706 viewsbuilthjack

Ash up to his old tricks... on 21:07 - Jun 16 by Garyjack

I only said Huw Jenkins was an apprentice bricklayer once?

Twice now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ash up to his old tricks... on 21:33 - Jun 16 with 2635 viewsjackrmee

Ash up to his old tricks... on 17:02 - Jun 16 by Headmaster

I'm not surprised...

Christ, I've had better teamtalks than that playing Carmarthenshire league!

But that's not just down to lack of experience. That's just that he's a shit coach. I'm sure even though Cooper isn't "proven" as a manager, his team talk will be 100 times better than that crock of shit. Mental that was. And that's at Man Utd?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:41 - Jun 17 with 1888 viewsNortbankboy

I think ash will make a good manager one day.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:35 - Jun 19 with 1243 viewsdameedna

Hopefully Giggs will want to stay and be encouraged to stay.

We have lost enough tournaments to justify some long termism.

Back room staff and players are as much to blame for performances.

Ash should retire. Rodon and Cian in.
Ash up to his old tricks... on 21:26 - Jun 19 with 1185 viewsFireboy2

Ash up to his old tricks... on 20:35 - Jun 19 by dameedna

Hopefully Giggs will want to stay and be encouraged to stay.

We have lost enough tournaments to justify some long termism.

Back room staff and players are as much to blame for performances.

Ash should retire. Rodon and Cian in.

Giggs should be sacked.

Somple as, the recent results prove this, the players arent playing for him.

He is one uninspiring bloke,no wonder they arent playing well.

As ive said previously, put osian in charge and then you will see an inspired team, they have the potential but giggs is holding them back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024