Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C4 Tory Leadership debate 18:32 - Jun 16 with 14730 viewsbluey_the_blue

"Six men - and it is all men".

Oh dear.

Each candidate's schooling mentioned.

It's a bear pit as predicted.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 18:53 - Jun 17 with 1243 viewsblackswan

Have put a fiver each on Stewart and hunt at 12 and
20 to 1 will watch the next debate to see how boris puts his foot in it
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 18:54 - Jun 17 with 1239 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'm not sure he will. He's still swimming against the tide on Brexit - ie vote for Mays deal or I'll have a citizens assembly which will produce a plan parliament may or may not want...

Talks a good talk at times without revealing substance.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 18:56 - Jun 17 with 1236 viewsexiledclaseboy

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 18:54 - Jun 17 by bluey_the_blue

I'm not sure he will. He's still swimming against the tide on Brexit - ie vote for Mays deal or I'll have a citizens assembly which will produce a plan parliament may or may not want...

Talks a good talk at times without revealing substance.

I’m not sure he will either. That’s why I said “may”. He’s had a few Hancock switchers today and Lidington is a big endorsement for him even though hardly anyone outside the Westminster bubble knows who Lidington is.

Poll: Tory leader

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:06 - Jun 17 with 1221 viewsblackswan

Even if he doesn't put his foot in it dont think it's as clear cut as indicated surely the Tory members will think long and hard before electing the buffoon. Can you imagine it next election boris or Corbyn that may lead to the liberals making massive gains
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:08 - Jun 17 with 1215 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 18:56 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure he will either. That’s why I said “may”. He’s had a few Hancock switchers today and Lidington is a big endorsement for him even though hardly anyone outside the Westminster bubble knows who Lidington is.

Yeah, stop using the word "may".. it's triggering PTSD.

The problem for me is, BoJo is favourite - why - media report every damn thing ever. Pantomime cheeky villain. Stewart a media darling, he's whacky, he's wierd, he's different. That then means journos don't really look heavily into what he's saying.

As I said, the teo I was thinking of voting for were Javid or Stewart if they got into final two. Stewart has blown it with his Brexit view. Javid has had some good moments but overall disappointed.

I don't understand the Hunt love in. The only one of those five I can see beating BoJo and Corbyn would be Gove.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:11 - Jun 17 with 1210 viewsexiledclaseboy

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:08 - Jun 17 by bluey_the_blue

The problem for me is, BoJo is favourite - why - media report every damn thing ever. Pantomime cheeky villain. Stewart a media darling, he's whacky, he's wierd, he's different. That then means journos don't really look heavily into what he's saying.

As I said, the teo I was thinking of voting for were Javid or Stewart if they got into final two. Stewart has blown it with his Brexit view. Javid has had some good moments but overall disappointed.

I don't understand the Hunt love in. The only one of those five I can see beating BoJo and Corbyn would be Gove.

I feel for you having to decide between varying levels of incompetence and downright obnoxiousness when choosing the next PM at this most crucial time in our country’s post war history. Must be a real bind. I’m taking solace in the fact that whoever wins is unlikely to see out the end of the year anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:38 - Jun 17 with 1182 viewslondonlisa2001

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:08 - Jun 17 by bluey_the_blue

People thinking Johnson is a pantomime villain is the real issue.

He’s not.

He’ll win because the vast majority of those voting are complete morons.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:43 - Jun 17 with 1179 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:06 - Jun 17 by blackswan

Even if he doesn't put his foot in it dont think it's as clear cut as indicated surely the Tory members will think long and hard before electing the buffoon. Can you imagine it next election boris or Corbyn that may lead to the liberals making massive gains

If the the choice is Boris or Corbyn the answer is someone else.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:46 - Jun 17 with 1176 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:38 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

He’s not.

Clarification; I don't think BoJo is a pantomime villain. I was referring to the media characterisation.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:48 - Jun 17 with 1172 viewsHighjack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:46 - Jun 17 by bluey_the_blue

Clarification; I don't think BoJo is a pantomime villain. I was referring to the media characterisation.

He’s more the back end of the pantomime horse.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 22:01 - Jun 17 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 14:21 - Jun 17 by Highjack

It’s not the Irish border any more. It’s the EU border.

Its the British border in Ireland.

The borders of Ireland are the sea.

Beware of the Risen People

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:02 - Jun 17 with 1090 viewsBrynCartwright

What a load of old bollox the whole handover to a new Tory PM is. Bojo will win because the Tories are run by a seething mass of anti Europeans, happy to look forward to another continent, and world wide war that will expend millions of lives. Hooray!

As long as Nukes aren't used the plucky Brits can have another bash at those bouncing bombs, and really bring the Bosch to their knees.

(PS- I am Managing Editor of Commando and Victor comics)

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:21 - Jun 17 with 1071 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:02 - Jun 17 by BrynCartwright

What a load of old bollox the whole handover to a new Tory PM is. Bojo will win because the Tories are run by a seething mass of anti Europeans, happy to look forward to another continent, and world wide war that will expend millions of lives. Hooray!

As long as Nukes aren't used the plucky Brits can have another bash at those bouncing bombs, and really bring the Bosch to their knees.

(PS- I am Managing Editor of Commando and Victor comics)

The next war in Europe will probably be caused by EU expansion into the Ukraine and the Caucuses
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:35 - Jun 17 with 1054 viewsBrynCartwright

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:21 - Jun 17 by Nookiejack

The next war in Europe will probably be caused by EU expansion into the Ukraine and the Caucuses

WTF? EU now invading the Ukraine and Georgia!. Maybe the people that live in those countries aspire to live like Northern Europeans driving BMWs and Volvos, rather than trapped in a 70's miasma of clunky grey cardigans, massive Lenin statues and strip lighting. The only thing they have to look forward to every year is not voting for the UK in Eurovision.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:56 - Jun 17 with 1036 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 23:35 - Jun 17 by BrynCartwright

WTF? EU now invading the Ukraine and Georgia!. Maybe the people that live in those countries aspire to live like Northern Europeans driving BMWs and Volvos, rather than trapped in a 70's miasma of clunky grey cardigans, massive Lenin statues and strip lighting. The only thing they have to look forward to every year is not voting for the UK in Eurovision.

2 world wars in the last century due to German / Russian conflict in the East

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/world-war-one-a-russian-perspective
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 932 viewssherpajacob

That would be the people of Ukraine democratically choosing to join the EU.

It like blaming Belgium for the start of the great war.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 09:38 - Jun 18 with 927 viewsWarwickHunt

More gammon than Sainsbury’s* on this thread.

*with apologies to Chas & Dave.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:07 - Jun 18 with 914 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 19:38 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

He’s not.

So because they have different view from you they are morons
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:10 - Jun 18 with 906 viewsWarwickHunt

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:07 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

So because they have different view from you they are morons

Sometimes they really are morons. See this thread for evidence, dolt.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:14 - Jun 18 with 901 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:10 - Jun 18 by WarwickHunt

Sometimes they really are morons. See this thread for evidence, dolt.

When you read these threads unless you hold liberal left view you are called moron, bigot and/or racist. Take a look at them.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:18 - Jun 18 with 896 viewsHighjack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 09:35 - Jun 18 by sherpajacob

That would be the people of Ukraine democratically choosing to join the EU.

It like blaming Belgium for the start of the great war.

Did our people have the democratic choice to join?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:20 - Jun 18 with 889 viewsWarwickHunt

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:14 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

When you read these threads unless you hold liberal left view you are called moron, bigot and/or racist. Take a look at them.

Mmmm...GAMMON!
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:21 - Jun 18 with 887 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:20 - Jun 18 by WarwickHunt

Mmmm...GAMMON!

Add Gammon
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:29 - Jun 18 with 869 viewsHighjack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:14 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

Pfft I’m about as liberal as you can get and I get called all those things on a daily basis on here and via PM.

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:34 - Jun 18 with 863 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:29 - Jun 18 by Highjack

Pfft I’m about as liberal as you can get and I get called all those things on a daily basis on here and via PM.

How about thick? Because that is the other one to add to the list.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024