Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands 23:08 - Jun 17 with 1491 viewsbuilthjack

Wow, a great place

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:10 - Jun 17 with 1487 viewsBrynCartwright

How?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:16 - Jun 17 with 1469 viewsbuilthjack

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:10 - Jun 17 by BrynCartwright

How?

Superb range of drinks, far better than any supermarket.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:37 - Jun 17 with 1450 viewsBrynCartwright

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:16 - Jun 17 by builthjack

I'll be up there like a shot tomorrow. Do they do absinthe?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:47 - Jun 17 with 1441 viewsHighjack

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:37 - Jun 17 by BrynCartwright

I'll be up there like a shot tomorrow. Do they do absinthe?

There’s a gay bar up the road you know

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 07:26 - Jun 18 with 1319 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 23:16 - Jun 17 by builthjack

An off licence that sells loads of drinks? Crikey.
Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 07:29 - Jun 18 with 1312 viewsdickythorpe

The owner is quite a character, surprised it was open!
Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 08:04 - Jun 18 with 1278 viewsItchySphincter

Proper old fashioned offy. Been there for years.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 08:09 - Jun 18 with 1271 viewsVincent_Vega

Bought Absinthe from there years ago as a present. proper 92% job.

Shop open at weird times though. Don't know if its changed now as the last time I was there the Gwenllwyn was still a Nightclub.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 09:13 - Jun 18 with 1240 viewsSgorioFruit

Croeso I Sir Gaerfyrddin

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 10:32 - Jun 18 with 1206 viewsbuilthjack

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 08:09 - Jun 18 by Vincent_Vega

Bought Absinthe from there years ago as a present. proper 92% job.

Shop open at weird times though. Don't know if its changed now as the last time I was there the Gwenllwyn was still a Nightclub.

I think it's open Wed - Sun evenings. A gold old fashioned offie with drinks from all over the world. As others say, the owner is a character, but knows his stuff.
I bought some unique Dutch beer in there. 7.8%. Bloody lovely stuff.
Good range of gins too.

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 18:25 - Jun 18 with 1073 viewshowenjack

Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 10:32 - Jun 18 by builthjack

I think it's open Wed - Sun evenings. A gold old fashioned offie with drinks from all over the world. As others say, the owner is a character, but knows his stuff.
I bought some unique Dutch beer in there. 7.8%. Bloody lovely stuff.
Good range of gins too.

I remember a pub in Usk that sold Old Tom on draught. The landlord only sold it in halves. We wondered why.
5 halves later the group was arguing , almost coming to blows .It was madness. Old Tom is 9 % !
Maes y Lili Vintry off licence, CrossHands on 21:59 - Jun 18 with 993 viewsNogginthenog

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024