Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Uncle Sam involved here? 07:26 - Jun 18 with 5801 viewsdickythorpe

Norwegian and Japanese tankers get allegedly attacked by Iran..........so why don't those nations stand up for themselves?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48642401
Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 12:29 - Jun 26 with 724 viewsBottleJack

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 20:36 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you hear about the government bearer bonds that were due to mature the following day?
The speculation regarding United and American Airlines stock - so suspicious it virtually screamed foreknowledge and insider trading? The massive spike in dubious stock movements in the lead up and during the attack?

Yes I did Bryn. As I said, there are many clues that only seem to add up one way that makes any sense. The official narrative makes no sense at all. The put options on United and American airlines that you referred to are yet another piece of damning evidence about pre-planning and foreknowledge. Doubters often say that with the number of people that must have been involved in planning the attacks that someone would have leaked the plan. Well, there were up to 400,000 people involved in the Manhattan Project and that was successfully kept top secret (apart from the fact that the Russians knew about it, of course.)

One thing I forgot to mention about Lucky Larry Silverstien is that in the contract to purchase the WTC complex was a condition that he would have the rights to rebuild on the site should the buildings ever be demolished. So not only did he get a massive payout, but he got to build the ironically named "Freedom Tower" at ground zero. He also got the city of New York to donate $100 million to the construction costs! As per my Arctic Monkeys reference "Just give him half a chance I bet he'll rob you if he can."

On the Shanksville PA site where Flight 93 allegedly crashed, Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller who was called to the crashsite basically said that there was nothing for him to do as there were no body parts and no blood (oh, and no luggage and very little wreckage.) That presents the very disturbing question, if that wasn't Flight 93, what did they do with the real Flight 93 and all of its passengers ? That question can be asked about the other three planes too.

The further you go down this rabbit hole, the more dastardly and callous it all becomes. Mass murder justifying even more mass murder. I hope that one day the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will be told. Unfortunately, nearly all of those responsible will probably be dead by then and will never have to face their accusers or the American people.

As this comes up to twenty years since the event, it occurred to me that an entire generation of Muslim kids has grown up that have never known anything but the hatred and prejudice that has been directed at them which was a major part of the object of this exercise. Why wouldn't those kids hate the West ? Brilliant, a self perpetuating foe has been created where there was none. You can only imagine the logic: "Shit! nobody's afraid of Commies since the Soviet Union fell apart. What the fck are we going to spend all this defence money on ? I know, let's get everyone shit scared of Muslims. We would be able to control or even invade their countries! Yeah, but we need to outrage and terrify the American public. We need a new Pearl Harbor."
Mission accomplished.....
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 13:04]
Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 14:45 - Jun 27 with 605 viewsLord_Bony

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 12:29 - Jun 26 by BottleJack

Yes I did Bryn. As I said, there are many clues that only seem to add up one way that makes any sense. The official narrative makes no sense at all. The put options on United and American airlines that you referred to are yet another piece of damning evidence about pre-planning and foreknowledge. Doubters often say that with the number of people that must have been involved in planning the attacks that someone would have leaked the plan. Well, there were up to 400,000 people involved in the Manhattan Project and that was successfully kept top secret (apart from the fact that the Russians knew about it, of course.)

One thing I forgot to mention about Lucky Larry Silverstien is that in the contract to purchase the WTC complex was a condition that he would have the rights to rebuild on the site should the buildings ever be demolished. So not only did he get a massive payout, but he got to build the ironically named "Freedom Tower" at ground zero. He also got the city of New York to donate $100 million to the construction costs! As per my Arctic Monkeys reference "Just give him half a chance I bet he'll rob you if he can."

On the Shanksville PA site where Flight 93 allegedly crashed, Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller who was called to the crashsite basically said that there was nothing for him to do as there were no body parts and no blood (oh, and no luggage and very little wreckage.) That presents the very disturbing question, if that wasn't Flight 93, what did they do with the real Flight 93 and all of its passengers ? That question can be asked about the other three planes too.

The further you go down this rabbit hole, the more dastardly and callous it all becomes. Mass murder justifying even more mass murder. I hope that one day the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will be told. Unfortunately, nearly all of those responsible will probably be dead by then and will never have to face their accusers or the American people.

As this comes up to twenty years since the event, it occurred to me that an entire generation of Muslim kids has grown up that have never known anything but the hatred and prejudice that has been directed at them which was a major part of the object of this exercise. Why wouldn't those kids hate the West ? Brilliant, a self perpetuating foe has been created where there was none. You can only imagine the logic: "Shit! nobody's afraid of Commies since the Soviet Union fell apart. What the fck are we going to spend all this defence money on ? I know, let's get everyone shit scared of Muslims. We would be able to control or even invade their countries! Yeah, but we need to outrage and terrify the American public. We need a new Pearl Harbor."
Mission accomplished.....
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 13:04]

Iv e always kept an open mind on those events but one thing that troubles me is the FBI findings of Flight 93.

"The only trace the FBI purportedly found of the passengers when the plane compressed itself into the earth was a passport belonging to one of the terrorists and a red bandana — we see the hijackers wearing similar headgear in the film United 93."

Weird.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 15:05 - Jun 27 with 585 viewsjackrmee

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 20:36 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you hear about the government bearer bonds that were due to mature the following day?
The speculation regarding United and American Airlines stock - so suspicious it virtually screamed foreknowledge and insider trading? The massive spike in dubious stock movements in the lead up and during the attack?

What about the bonds? Haven't heard that one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 12:59 - Jun 28 with 524 viewsBottleJack

Why is Uncle Sam involved here? on 14:45 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Iv e always kept an open mind on those events but one thing that troubles me is the FBI findings of Flight 93.

"The only trace the FBI purportedly found of the passengers when the plane compressed itself into the earth was a passport belonging to one of the terrorists and a red bandana — we see the hijackers wearing similar headgear in the film United 93."

Weird.

I knew about the bandana at Shanksville. I thought the passport was on the street in New York. Maybe they found two passports capable of surviving a 500 knot plane wreck with its associated fireball. Weird is not the word I would use to describe it, more like unbelievable and incredible in the literal senses of the words. When you look at ludicrous details such as this, it's amazing that any of us bought the story in the first place. Only goes to show that you can fool all the people all the time if you scare the shits out of them, at least for a while. I think that "while" has expired....
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 13:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024