Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death 18:29 - Jun 19 with 8300 viewsjackharris

Breaking News - A man has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter by an unlawful act following the death of Cardiff City striker Emiliano Sala.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-manslaughter-over-emilia
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 18:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:08 - Jun 20 with 1378 viewsbluey_the_blue

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:00 - Jun 20 by Brynmill_Jack

2 thousand pounds is hardly cheap. Ryanair are cheap, I bet Macksy could have got him into Bristol for thirty quid.

That 2k was just a figure used as an example...
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:15 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsplasjack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:08 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

That 2k was just a figure used as an example...

CCFC will be used as a example, in how to wriggle out of their responsibilities to a player who was signed before the tragedy.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:18 - Jun 20 with 1356 viewsOldjack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 08:18 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

It's already been shown by Prem league. That's not in dispute.

FIFA's involvement is to determine if the transfer was completed.

Cardiff have confirmed the signing of Argentinian striker Emiliano Sala from Nantes for a club-record fee in the region of £15million.
The Bluebirds announced the deal, which is subject to international clearance, within hours of their 3-0 defeat at Newcastle which plunged them back into the Premier League relegation zone.
Sala, who has scored 12 goals in 19 games in Ligue 1 this season, has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract.
The 28-year-old told Cardiff’s official website: “I’m very happy to be here. It gives me great pleasure and I can’t wait to start training, meet my new team-mates and get down to work.
“For me it feels special [to be the club’s record signing]. I have come here wanting to work and to help my team-mates and the club.”
Sala, whose fee, while officially undisclosed, eclipses the previous record of £11m paid for Gary Medel in 2013, becomes Cardiff’s second signing of the January transfer window.
Oumar Niasse joined on loan from Everton last week and made his debut at St James’s Park but was unable to rescue his new side from another potentially costly defeat.
Sala began his professional career with Bordeaux before moving to Nantes in 2015, and had been tracked by the Bluebirds for some time.
Cardiff chief executive Ken Choo told his club’s official website: “It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature.
“We see Emiliano as a significant acquisition and welcome him wholeheartedly to the capital city of Wales.”

The press don't make statements like this unless the deal was done .

PAY UP ! and stop making up pathetic excuses . Horrible club and no one likes you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:18 - Jun 20 with 1357 viewsbluey_the_blue

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:15 - Jun 20 by plasjack

CCFC will be used as a example, in how to wriggle out of their responsibilities to a player who was signed before the tragedy.

The club sought legal advice after McKays emails were published.

Nantes issued demand for first payment - well ahead of deadline - within 48 hours of plane going missing.

Don't act holier than thou; wriggle out of our responsibilities to Sala? How precisely? Can you explain exactly how we've done so? We were responsible enough to organise a commercial flight.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:24 - Jun 20 with 1342 viewsplasjack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:18 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

The club sought legal advice after McKays emails were published.

Nantes issued demand for first payment - well ahead of deadline - within 48 hours of plane going missing.

Don't act holier than thou; wriggle out of our responsibilities to Sala? How precisely? Can you explain exactly how we've done so? We were responsible enough to organise a commercial flight.

You are defending the indefensible, what an advert for the Capital city.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:30 - Jun 20 with 1321 viewsbluey_the_blue

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:24 - Jun 20 by plasjack

You are defending the indefensible, what an advert for the Capital city.

Yet if it happened to your club, you'd do exactly the same. Funny that, eh?

The club have been consistent that whatever needs paying will be paid. You and others forget that. Clubs legal advice has led to this approach which any other club would have taken.

If Nantes failed to abide by clauses they inserted into the contract, then the transfer was null and void. Argue the toss about that all you like, that's still a legal fact you have to deal with.

Again, it's up to FIFA to make a determination based upon representation from us and Nantes. Let them do their job.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:36 - Jun 20 with 1305 viewsplasjack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:30 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

Yet if it happened to your club, you'd do exactly the same. Funny that, eh?

The club have been consistent that whatever needs paying will be paid. You and others forget that. Clubs legal advice has led to this approach which any other club would have taken.

If Nantes failed to abide by clauses they inserted into the contract, then the transfer was null and void. Argue the toss about that all you like, that's still a legal fact you have to deal with.

Again, it's up to FIFA to make a determination based upon representation from us and Nantes. Let them do their job.

Thought you were a massive club, Quibbling over 15M, another delusion coming home.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:42 - Jun 20 with 1291 viewsbluey_the_blue

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:36 - Jun 20 by plasjack

Thought you were a massive club, Quibbling over 15M, another delusion coming home.

So as usual can't address the actual issues. Not really surprising.
Login to get fewer ads

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 1280 viewsplasjack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:42 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

So as usual can't address the actual issues. Not really surprising.

How can I argue with a Philadelphia lawyer.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 10:41 - Jun 21 with 1098 viewssainthelens

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:18 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Cardiff have confirmed the signing of Argentinian striker Emiliano Sala from Nantes for a club-record fee in the region of £15million.
The Bluebirds announced the deal, which is subject to international clearance, within hours of their 3-0 defeat at Newcastle which plunged them back into the Premier League relegation zone.
Sala, who has scored 12 goals in 19 games in Ligue 1 this season, has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract.
The 28-year-old told Cardiff’s official website: “I’m very happy to be here. It gives me great pleasure and I can’t wait to start training, meet my new team-mates and get down to work.
“For me it feels special [to be the club’s record signing]. I have come here wanting to work and to help my team-mates and the club.”
Sala, whose fee, while officially undisclosed, eclipses the previous record of £11m paid for Gary Medel in 2013, becomes Cardiff’s second signing of the January transfer window.
Oumar Niasse joined on loan from Everton last week and made his debut at St James’s Park but was unable to rescue his new side from another potentially costly defeat.
Sala began his professional career with Bordeaux before moving to Nantes in 2015, and had been tracked by the Bluebirds for some time.
Cardiff chief executive Ken Choo told his club’s official website: “It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature.
“We see Emiliano as a significant acquisition and welcome him wholeheartedly to the capital city of Wales.”

PAY UP ! and stop making up pathetic excuses . Horrible club and no one likes you

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 22:01 - Jun 24 with 924 viewsNick_Chan

https://apple.news/AFuRdB5PiQT-_BQGuGrS4Eg
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 22:15 - Jun 24 with 898 viewsjackonicko

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 20:18 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

I’m not defending Cardiff, but the very article you post says the transfer is still subject to international clearance. So, not a complete done deal. I don’t think that’s helping your argument there.
NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 23:09 - Jun 24 with 826 viewsBadlands

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 22:15 - Jun 24 by jackonicko

I’m not defending Cardiff, but the very article you post says the transfer is still subject to international clearance. So, not a complete done deal. I don’t think that’s helping your argument there.

A club can own a player but international clearance is not automatic - they still own the contract.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 08:49 - Jun 28 with 615 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 23:09 - Jun 24 by Badlands

A club can own a player but international clearance is not automatic - they still own the contract.

Didn’t that happen to us once? The player in question had to wait for clearance?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 08:52 - Jun 28 with 612 viewsjackrmee

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 17:21 - Jun 20 by bluey_the_blue

You really show your ignorance.

1) No professional pilot has made he claim the flight could be done in those weather conditions, in that plane, with a pilot like Ibbotson.

2) McKay in his wonderful pitch email made it plain he didn't give a sh1t about Sala.

3) McKay stated that there would be no cost to Sala. He was paying. Guess what? It was an illegal commercial flight, something the pilot industry has been up in arms about for years.

4) It was an entirely avoidable accident.

Maybe your nose is so big it's imparing your ability to understand the incident. You're not Huw are you?

Mr Jenkins to you!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 08:55 - Jun 28 with 608 viewsjackrmee

NSR- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter over Sala Death on 19:32 - Jun 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Henderson IS recognised. That’s what EMHRC is saying. Ibbotson wasn’t qualified to fly at night but by the sounds of it HE made that decision, not Henderson (who probably would have advised him against flying). Why Ibbotson decided to leave the flight until dark nobody will know but him.

Sure I read somewhere that there were delays in taking off and he therefore got stuck and had to either abandon or take off after dark.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024