Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a lovely city. 08:40 - Jun 20 with 7303 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 09:08 - Jun 20 with 4969 viewsLohengrin

Was it worth it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What a lovely city. on 09:26 - Jun 20 with 4910 viewsLeonWasGod

What's the point of this thread?
What a lovely city. on 10:11 - Jun 20 with 4838 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 09:26 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

What's the point of this thread?

What’s the point of that reply?
What a lovely city. on 10:22 - Jun 20 with 4815 views1983

Feral animals and they wonder why these kids stab each other for fun, nothing to see here Mr Khan isn't that right....move on

What a lovely city. on 10:40 - Jun 20 with 4789 viewsLeonWasGod

What a lovely city. on 10:11 - Jun 20 by Jango

What’s the point of that reply?

Just wondering why you're deliberately trying to stir up fear/hate/division.
What a lovely city. on 10:50 - Jun 20 with 4774 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 10:40 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Just wondering why you're deliberately trying to stir up fear/hate/division.

No I’m on a chat forum discussing a video about a gang of youths in our country beating up a pizza deliver guy. Let’s just all turn a blind eye to it and it will all go away.
What a lovely city. on 11:05 - Jun 20 with 4759 views1983

Go on then I'll go first...
They are all black youths
FACT!

What a lovely city. on 11:24 - Jun 20 with 4730 viewsJackSomething

What a lovely city. on 10:50 - Jun 20 by Jango

No I’m on a chat forum discussing a video about a gang of youths in our country beating up a pizza deliver guy. Let’s just all turn a blind eye to it and it will all go away.

Whereas posting about it on a Swansea City football forum will solve the problem completely. Well done you.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

What a lovely city. on 11:49 - Jun 20 with 4691 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 11:24 - Jun 20 by JackSomething

Whereas posting about it on a Swansea City football forum will solve the problem completely. Well done you.

Nothing is ever solved by discussing it on a fans forum, shall we just close down the site and stop discussing things on that basis? If you don’t want an opinion on it then jog on.
What a lovely city. on 12:11 - Jun 20 with 4663 viewsJackSomething

What a lovely city. on 11:49 - Jun 20 by Jango

Nothing is ever solved by discussing it on a fans forum, shall we just close down the site and stop discussing things on that basis? If you don’t want an opinion on it then jog on.

People who have read your previous posts are well aware of why you chose to post this particular video.

At least it's a change from your loony posts in Brexit threads.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What a lovely city. on 12:41 - Jun 20 with 4606 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If only they had more community centres.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What a lovely city. on 12:44 - Jun 20 with 4597 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 12:11 - Jun 20 by JackSomething

People who have read your previous posts are well aware of why you chose to post this particular video.

At least it's a change from your loony posts in Brexit threads.

I’m gonna assume you’re implying I’m a racist.

Firstly my brother is black.

Secondly there’s a few white girls in that video.

Why is it on this site people can share all sorts of videos of football hooligans and right wing idiots causing trouble but if a video is put up involving blacks/Asians etc then they are spreading hate? How about discuss the fact that London is falling apart.
What a lovely city. on 12:51 - Jun 20 with 4580 viewsNeath_Jack

Got to agree with Jangy on this one.

Forget his right leanings, that video has every reason to be discussed.

It's f*cking horrendous.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What a lovely city. on 19:02 - Jun 20 with 4349 viewsKilkennyjack

What a lovely city. on 11:05 - Jun 20 by 1983

FACT!

You often find them, um, where black families live ... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

What a lovely city. on 19:08 - Jun 20 with 4333 views1983

What a lovely city. on 19:02 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

You often find them, um, where black families live ... 🤷‍♂️

Whoosh!

What a lovely city. on 19:09 - Jun 20 with 4330 viewslondonlisa2001

What a lovely city. on 11:05 - Jun 20 by 1983

FACT!

Apart from the white ones you can clearly see you mean?
What a lovely city. on 19:14 - Jun 20 with 4317 viewslondonlisa2001

What a lovely city. on 12:44 - Jun 20 by Jango

I’m gonna assume you’re implying I’m a racist.

Firstly my brother is black.

Secondly there’s a few white girls in that video.

Why is it on this site people can share all sorts of videos of football hooligans and right wing idiots causing trouble but if a video is put up involving blacks/Asians etc then they are spreading hate? How about discuss the fact that London is falling apart.

London isn't falling apart any more than any other big city.

But if policing is removed from the worst communities, coupled with a marked decrease in programmes that were in place to work with kids from these communities, what do people expect?

Khan can’t do very much about it without the support of central government. He doesn’t have the resource. He’s just an easy target because some don’t like him due to his ethnicity.

You could did some pretty bad videos of Wind Street I suspect. They aren’t circulated as much though as it doesn’t fit the narrative of many media sources, so it’s not as readily available.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 19:15]
What a lovely city. on 20:02 - Jun 20 with 4262 viewsHighjack

Forget policing and programmes. It’s parenting that has let these kids down. Common decency and manners are being sucked out of this world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What a lovely city. on 21:11 - Jun 20 with 4182 viewsDarran

It’ll be Donald Trumps fault.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What a lovely city. on 21:24 - Jun 20 with 4151 viewsFlashberryjack

What a lovely city. on 21:11 - Jun 20 by Darran

It’ll be Donald Trumps fault.

Or Brexit mun, same goes for all the London stabbings.
It's not the fault of the ones doing the stabbings they're all lovely boys really.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What a lovely city. on 21:45 - Jun 20 with 4104 viewsJack59

What a lovely city. on 20:02 - Jun 20 by Highjack

Forget policing and programmes. It’s parenting that has let these kids down. Common decency and manners are being sucked out of this world.

I think you're right, but there's also some very negative influence from the crap music they're mostly listening to. Some of the lyrics are more than hateful and are bound to contribute to disorderly conduct.
What a lovely city. on 22:29 - Jun 20 with 4041 viewsBillyChong

What a lovely city. on 19:14 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

London isn't falling apart any more than any other big city.

But if policing is removed from the worst communities, coupled with a marked decrease in programmes that were in place to work with kids from these communities, what do people expect?

Khan can’t do very much about it without the support of central government. He doesn’t have the resource. He’s just an easy target because some don’t like him due to his ethnicity.

You could did some pretty bad videos of Wind Street I suspect. They aren’t circulated as much though as it doesn’t fit the narrative of many media sources, so it’s not as readily available.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 19:15]

To be fair the knife crime in London seems horrendous to outsiders. And there aren’t many places where a mob would try and steal a motorbike directly from someone in broad daylight, certainly not in wind street!
What a lovely city. on 22:51 - Jun 20 with 4008 viewslondonlisa2001

What a lovely city. on 22:29 - Jun 20 by BillyChong

To be fair the knife crime in London seems horrendous to outsiders. And there aren’t many places where a mob would try and steal a motorbike directly from someone in broad daylight, certainly not in wind street!

Yes, I understand that.

But the reality of life here is somewhat different and the vast majority of it is gangs of kids. Which is not diminishing its severity. The knife crime is horrible and something has to be done. It will take a huge, coordinated effort from the government, mayor, police, community leaders, schools, social services and many others. Blaming the mayor (who I didn’t vote for, by the way to put it into context) is hugely unfair. I know you haven’t done that, but some are.

The only place I’ve ever had a car stolen btw was Swansea ! From the car park in Mumbles by the old bus garage and again in the car park that used to be opposite the bras in wind street.
What a lovely city. on 23:22 - Jun 20 with 3954 viewsJack123

What a lovely city. on 22:29 - Jun 20 by BillyChong

Makes me find of queasy, and slightly sick of what's happening in London, it's only going to get worse, not just there all other parts of the Uk as well, police are seriously underfunded .

I watched one of those 999 emergency programmes, and the officers in the ambulance and police were pleading for more officers.

Some one called up 999 for a burglary in progress, police arrived next day. :(

105 year old woman on her own, falls off chair, ambulance arrive over 3 hours after making call. :(

libera nos a malo

What a lovely city. on 00:22 - Jun 21 with 3920 viewsEbo

This is what happens when a police force is cut to the bare bone. Don’t blame Khan, blame the f ucking govt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024