Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones 09:44 - Jun 20 with 1445 viewstheloneranger

Here we go!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161485/Iran-says-shot-US-drone-territo

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:15 - Jun 20 with 1308 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder if that is enough evidence for Corbyn.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:26 - Jun 20 with 1282 viewsEbo

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:15 - Jun 20 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder if that is enough evidence for Corbyn.

Obsessed.

Still no evidence of them attacking the tanker though is there?

Iran has every right to defend it's borders, fuk the USA.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 1253 viewsWarwickHunt

Lord Bony’s just had a turbo-wànk.
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:05 - Jun 20 with 1238 viewshobo

Is that the US drone that fired a missile into the tanker?

I wonder what would happen to Iranian drones if they hovered near US airspace
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 1221 viewssherpajacob

What do you use a spy drone for?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:21 - Jun 20 with 1197 viewsJonathans_coat

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:05 - Jun 20 by hobo

Unlikely, as both the MQ-4C and the RQ-4 drone types are unarmed surveillance drones.

Seriously, the tanker attacks were 90+% carried out by Iranians showing the US how easily they can disrupt international oil markets.

Your second point though is quite valid. Any covert military surveillance flights over other nations territory carry a risk of being shot down.
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:27 - Jun 20 with 1189 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck America...give me those nice Russians and Chinese any day.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:37 - Jun 20 with 1171 viewsNotLoyal

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:26 - Jun 20 by Ebo

Obsessed.

Still no evidence of them attacking the tanker though is there?

Iran has every right to defend it's borders, fuk the USA.

👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:42 - Jun 20 with 1163 viewsDarran

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 14:52 - Jun 20 by WarwickHunt

Lord Bony’s just had a turbo-wànk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 17:02 - Jun 20 with 1092 viewsunion_jack

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:27 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

F*ck America...give me those nice Russians and Chinese any day.

‘Innit’ (I believe is the correct term!)

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 18:36 - Jun 20 with 1022 viewsWarwickHunt

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 15:05 - Jun 20 by hobo

A surveillance drone doesn’t fire missiles let alone limpet mines...
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:21 - Jun 20 with 990 viewscontroversial_jack

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 18:36 - Jun 20 by WarwickHunt

How do we know they didn't have others in the area that could.If they have one they could have others
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:24 - Jun 20 with 980 viewsFlashberryjack

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 18:36 - Jun 20 by WarwickHunt

Or shoot down Airliners full of civilians.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:26 - Jun 20 with 976 viewsHumpty

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:24 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Or shoot down Airliners full of civilians.

Like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655#Maps
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:04 - Jun 20 with 934 viewsBrynmill_Jack

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:26 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655#Maps

I didn’t know about that one. Jeez! How did they get away with this ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:26 - Jun 20 with 919 viewsHumpty

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:04 - Jun 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I didn’t know about that one. Jeez! How did they get away with this ?

The whole story is absolutely shocking.

BTW, at the time the US insisted the ship was in international waters at the time. It wasn't. It had illegally entered Iranian waters.And they knew it.

They were lying through their f*cking teeth.
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:43 - Jun 20 with 886 viewssherpajacob

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:26 - Jun 20 by Humpty

The whole story is absolutely shocking.

BTW, at the time the US insisted the ship was in international waters at the time. It wasn't. It had illegally entered Iranian waters.And they knew it.

They were lying through their f*cking teeth.

I consider myself reasonably clued up on these issues, I love any documentaries on the late cold war period, but this completely passed me by as well.

How could that be?

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:46 - Jun 20 with 875 viewsHumpty

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:43 - Jun 20 by sherpajacob

I consider myself reasonably clued up on these issues, I love any documentaries on the late cold war period, but this completely passed me by as well.

How could that be?

They were only Iranian civilians. 290 of em. Including 66 kids.
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:14 - Jun 20 with 848 viewsWarwickHunt

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 19:21 - Jun 20 by controversial_jack

How do we know they didn't have others in the area that could.If they have one they could have others

What the fûck are you on about now? A plane that fires fûcking limpet mines?
US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:24 - Jun 20 with 824 viewssherpajacob

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:46 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Piper Alpha was 3 days later, so I guess the UK media were more than happy to ignore this atrocity

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:41 - Jun 20 with 798 viewssherpajacob

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 20:46 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Not forgetting the USA was supporting Saddam Hussein's Iraq in their war against Iran.

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:44 - Jun 20 with 784 viewsDarran

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:14 - Jun 20 by WarwickHunt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:51 - Jun 20 with 765 viewscentrestandswan

Here we go again or not let's bomb the hell out of those pesky Indians sorry I mean Iranians and let's take the untamed West sorry I mean East. Teach them a bloody lesson and I mean bloody.

MAGA and to hell with the rest of the world, not before we have grabbed some oil wells on the way, sorry showed them how a civilised society works. Never mind the war lovers (yes there are people about) will have something to crow about ,never mind the destruction and killing of innocent civilians it's all about medals and glory or is that gory.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 23:45 - Jun 20 with 690 viewscontroversial_jack

US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones on 21:14 - Jun 20 by WarwickHunt

Missiles sink ships too. Not being an expert, but just a guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024