Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? 06:36 - Jun 21 with 55737 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If this is true we’d be mad not to say yes. Only caveat being that Cooper must have funds to replace him. Even better if we could bump it up to £15million

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/20/report-sheffield-united-confident-of-signi

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:36 - Jun 24 with 3070 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 15:22 - Jun 23 by Nortbankboy

Nobody wanted them to go.
They wanted to go so the yanks had no option but to sell.

The same with Dan james,he wanted to go so we had to sell.
And no doubt McEnroe will want to see if he is capable of playing in the premiership

Quite. There were a couple of total weapons-grade feckwits on here who couldn't wait to see the back of them, but the rest of us weren't half as stupid.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:40 - Jun 24 with 3053 viewsNotLoyal

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 15:31 - Jun 23 by Swanseaman

That's not what I heard, Sigurdson and Llorente have both said they were never offered the chance to stay. And it seemed like everyone here was saying we should sell them if the price was right.

Both feigned their injury recovery times to magically & remarkably pass a transfer fitness test. Both wanted out, both wanted more dollar than we could offer.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:31 - Jul 8 with 2759 viewsSwansea93

Neal Maupay is closing in on a £15m record move to Sheffield United which I hope means they'll end their interest in McBurnie.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:43 - Jul 8 with 2703 viewsjackrmee

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:31 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

Neal Maupay is closing in on a £15m record move to Sheffield United which I hope means they'll end their interest in McBurnie.

Nothing on Sky Sports. Any links? Cheers

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 2678 viewsSwansea93

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:43 - Jul 8 by jackrmee

Nothing on Sky Sports. Any links? Cheers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/08/report-brentfords-nea

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:58 - Jul 8 with 2650 viewsjackrmee

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:52 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/08/report-brentfords-nea

The Sun and HITC are both poor IMO.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:48 - Jul 8 with 2567 viewsSwanseaman

That's what I like to hear: 'Swansea City are confident that Oli McBurnie will be at the Liberty Stadium in Steve Cooper's debut season at the helm.'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/what-swansea-citys-tr

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:55 - Jul 8 with 2539 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:40 - Jun 24 by NotLoyal

Both feigned their injury recovery times to magically & remarkably pass a transfer fitness test. Both wanted out, both wanted more dollar than we could offer.

To think they both deliberately delayed the starts of their seasons at new, bigger clubs, just because they wanted out of here is flat-earther levels of paranoia and conspiracy. In the same camp as those ‘knowing’ Michu was faking the injury that effectively ended his career.

I’m sure they wanted out though; who wouldn’t given where we were obviously going?
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:22 - Jul 8 with 2416 views34dfgdf54

£10m offer in from Sheff Utd according to Nixon.

Edit - posted on transfer thread originally, forgot about this one.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:24 - Jul 8 with 2347 viewsSwansea93

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:22 - Jul 8 by 34dfgdf54

We want 20M and I think Birch will try his hardest to get that, but with them about to sign Maupay, and with Sharp and McGoldrick already there I can't see them going in for McBurnie as well?

I'm more worried about Brighton coming in last minute to get him.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:39 - Jul 8 with 2306 viewsjack247

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:24 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

We want 20M and I think Birch will try his hardest to get that, but with them about to sign Maupay, and with Sharp and McGoldrick already there I can't see them going in for McBurnie as well?

Is the Brighton interest real, or just lazy rumours? Potter wanted McB in the team for his goals, but couldn’t really settle on a role for him. Be surprised if he came in for a player he struggled to accommodate in his playing style.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:44 - Jul 8 with 2287 viewsSwansea93

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:39 - Jul 8 by jack247

Is the Brighton interest real, or just lazy rumours? Potter wanted McB in the team for his goals, but couldn’t really settle on a role for him. Be surprised if he came in for a player he struggled to accommodate in his playing style.

Good point, but Brighton's top scorer was 35 soon to be 36 year old Glenn Murray, they struggled with goals last season so could possibly see McBurnie being an option for them.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:59 - Jul 8 with 2232 viewsDarran

If McBurnie goes I want a refund on my grandsons shirt. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:12 - Jul 8 with 2199 viewsMrSwerve

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:59 - Jul 8 by Darran

The Swansea or Cardiff one?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:02 - Jul 8 with 2094 viewsjackrmee

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:24 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

I don't see anything more concrete about Maupay than oli tbh. Both in The Sun.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:47 - Jul 8 with 2006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:44 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

Good point, but Brighton's top scorer was 35 soon to be 36 year old Glenn Murray, they struggled with goals last season so could possibly see McBurnie being an option for them.

20 million and Glen “the new wardrobe “ Murray. Sorted

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 08:31 - Jul 9 with 1829 viewsThornburyswan

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:22 - Jul 8 by 34dfgdf54

With Che Adams having gone for £15M & Maupay being linked with Sheffield Utd at a similar figure suspect Birch will push back but anything north of £15M might be different.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 08:55 - Jul 9 with 1767 viewsNotLoyal

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:59 - Jul 8 by Darran

If he goes as well as James it's clear what these fückers are up to.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 09:01 - Jul 9 with 1743 viewssainthelens

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 08:55 - Jul 9 by NotLoyal

You mean you're not sure yet?
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 09:06 - Jul 9 with 1731 viewsSwanseaman

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 08:55 - Jul 9 by NotLoyal

would also show they are huge gamblers, If we sold Mcburnie and we get relegated = they lose.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:24 - Jul 9 with 1650 viewsSwanseaman

Twitter seems to have exploded with Maupay news that he is on the verge of signing to sheffield u for £16.5M

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7226439/Sheffield-United-make

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:28 - Jul 9 with 1628 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 09:06 - Jul 9 by Swanseaman

would also show they are huge gamblers, If we sold Mcburnie and we get relegated = they lose.

I think like most people who have watched us play over the last 6 months or so they wouldn't consider our current squad minus McBurnie to be anywhere near relegation contention.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:31 - Jul 9 with 1621 viewsHighjack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:28 - Jul 9 by jasper_T

I think like most people who have watched us play over the last 6 months or so they wouldn't consider our current squad minus McBurnie to be anywhere near relegation contention.

You take those 24 goals out of the goals scored column and look at the league table again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:35 - Jul 9 with 1607 viewsSwanseaman

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:28 - Jul 9 by jasper_T

I thought you were going to say: they would consider our current squad minus McBurnie to possibly be in a relegation battle after also losing D james, and with an unproven new manager.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:00 - Jul 9 with 1570 viewsBadlands

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 10:31 - Jul 9 by Highjack

You take those 24 goals out of the goals scored column and look at the league table again.

If he wasn't playing no one else would have scored!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024