Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? 06:36 - Jun 21 with 55731 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If this is true we’d be mad not to say yes. Only caveat being that Cooper must have funds to replace him. Even better if we could bump it up to £15million

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/20/report-sheffield-united-confident-of-signi

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:45 - Jul 9 with 3913 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:48 - Jul 9 by Highjack

It’s the gylfi/llorente nonsense all over again. Football is all about scoring goals. If you take away the guy who’s creating goals and the guy putting in those goals suddenly those 2-1 wins become 0-1 defeats.

Spot on. Don't take any notice of Jasp.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 19:04 - Jul 9 with 3859 viewsNortbankboy

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:45 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

Spot on. Don't take any notice of Jasp.

The blades must be mad.
They would be better off paying £2-5 mill for Jordan Ayew
Than £10 mill for a player who has never played that level
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:45 - Jul 11 with 3495 viewsSwanseaman

sports writer Richard Sutcliffe who is with Sheffield U in portugal training camp, has said today that Wilder 'still very much want them,' referring to Maupay and mcBurnie.

Check the video at this link:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/video-sheffield-

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:02 - Jul 11 with 3445 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:28 - Jul 9 by jasper_T

Sort out the set pieces and it's a 0-0 draw.

Now if Highjack had posted that i'd have thought it was pretty funny, you though? I'm not so sure?
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:26 - Jul 14 with 3222 views34dfgdf54

Villa now favourites for Maupay. Mcburnie still number one target for Sheff Utd according to Nixon but price not agreed.

Hope this isn’t a deadline day deal, even though zero of the money would be reinvested, we surely would need time to get a loan deal over the line.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 2996 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oh Ollie McBarnsley

Its just a ride.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:42 - Jul 14 with 2910 views34dfgdf54

Nixon again..

£15m bid to be put in. I hope we don’t sell
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:49 - Jul 14 with 2886 viewsexiledclaseboy

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:42 - Jul 14 by 34dfgdf54

Nixon again..

They’ll drive him there for £15m. Let’s hope Nixon is wrong again.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:53 - Jul 14 with 2872 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:49 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Any examples of when he’s been wrong about us?
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:59 - Jul 14 with 2854 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:42 - Jul 14 by 34dfgdf54

Nixon again..

Depends on what Oli wants; how much it really is i.e. how much is add ons (and how realistic) and how Payments are structured.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 2473 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:49 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Guess he was right then.

And we've rejected it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48990072
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 2448 viewsLandore_Jack

Well done Birch.

#backtojack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:12 - Jul 15 with 2354 viewsSwanseaman

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:35 - Jul 15 by 34dfgdf54

Guess he was right then.

And we've rejected it.

Birch is sticking to his word - showing our intentions there.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:15 - Jul 15 with 2344 viewsDarran

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 11:35 - Jul 15 by 34dfgdf54

Guess he was right then.

And we've rejected it.

You bumming Nixon,Blaine?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:19 - Jul 15 with 2311 viewsGeoffThom

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:15 - Jul 15 by Darran

You bumming Nixon,Blaine?

I reckon they up it to 18m he will be gone
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:23 - Jul 15 with 2287 viewsjack247

Guess he was right then.

And we've rejected it.

Pleasantly surprised by this. Credit Birch/the Americans where it’s due.

Hopefully that’s that and it’s not just an opening bid.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:26 - Jul 15 with 2264 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:23 - Jul 15 by jack247

I'm sure I read somewhere it was their final bid aswell.

If he states he wants to go things will change though unfortunately. Fingers crossed he goes against the grain and shows some loyalty, but as we know more than most, that doesn't happen.

I honestly fear for us if he goes.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:53 - Jul 15 with 2149 viewsDarran

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:23 - Jul 15 by jack247

I’ll wait until an official statement.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:58 - Jul 15 with 2126 viewsNeath_Jack

I can't believe you've had the audacity to question Lord Nixon, and to Risca of all people!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:02 - Jul 15 with 2108 viewsKGriz16

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:26 - Jul 15 by 34dfgdf54

If he states he wants to go things will change though unfortunately. Fingers crossed he goes against the grain and shows some loyalty, but as we know more than most, that doesn't happen.

I mean, I know Sheffield United are Premier League, but realistically how long are they going to manage up there? What's the point in going for one season in the PL?
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:11 - Jul 15 with 2073 viewsNeath_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:02 - Jul 15 by KGriz16

I mean, I know Sheffield United are Premier League, but realistically how long are they going to manage up there? What's the point in going for one season in the PL?

Double wages, greater exposure, the mindset that they will be a stepping stone to another premier league club when he plays well. Other than those reasons, f*ck all really...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:19 - Jul 15 with 2034 viewsjack247

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:26 - Jul 15 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve read that a couple of times as well.

Unless he’s putting in an official transfer request and waiving whatever bonuses he’d be entitled to, I can’t see why it should matter. We should either be prepared to sell for the price they offer or not.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:35 - Jul 15 with 1973 viewsHighjack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:11 - Jul 15 by Neath_Jack

Double wages, greater exposure, the mindset that they will be a stepping stone to another premier league club when he plays well. Other than those reasons, f*ck all really...

And it’s near his home, his family and friends...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:43 - Jul 15 with 1947 viewsHighjack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:53 - Jul 14 by 34dfgdf54

Any examples of when he’s been wrong about us?

Any examples where he’s been right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:48 - Jul 15 with 1928 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 12:58 - Jul 15 by Neath_Jack

I can't believe you've had the audacity to question Lord Nixon, and to Risca of all people!

Exactly. On cue again though, he didn't let us down with the info. He's a top man is Al.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 13:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024