Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? 06:36 - Jun 21 with 55494 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If this is true we’d be mad not to say yes. Only caveat being that Cooper must have funds to replace him. Even better if we could bump it up to £15million

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/20/report-sheffield-united-confident-of-signi

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:30 - Jun 21 with 2312 viewsgrabsplatter

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:03 - Jun 21 by jasper_T

Byers might find his u23s form in front of goal if played further forward.

If Oli goes our likely front 4 would be Routs, Dyer, Celina and DJ's replacement (since Cooper pointed that one out as a target).

Losing McBurnie doesn't mean we'll be relying on development players to do his job, but there would be more onus on the player we already know needs to be brought in on the wing to be good at kicking a ball in a net.

In which case DJ's replacement needs to be a goalscorer because the other 3 certainly aren't
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:31 - Jun 21 with 2310 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:03 - Jun 21 by jasper_T

Byers might find his u23s form in front of goal if played further forward.

If Oli goes our likely front 4 would be Routs, Dyer, Celina and DJ's replacement (since Cooper pointed that one out as a target).

Losing McBurnie doesn't mean we'll be relying on development players to do his job, but there would be more onus on the player we already know needs to be brought in on the wing to be good at kicking a ball in a net.

I didn’t think that there were enough goals in the rest of the team last season, that front 4 (even without knowing DJ’s replacement)does not inspire confidence that there would be this season.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:28 - Jun 21 with 2193 viewsSgorioFruit

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 17:27 - Jun 21 by Oldjack

This with knobs on

we can't keep on doing this ,only disaster awaits us

correct

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:34 - Jun 21 with 2173 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:21 - Jun 21 by Nortbankboy

£12mill I'd bite their hands off.
Never a premiership forward,can't even get Scotland's worst ever side.

£18mill for james
£12 mill for Mcbernie
Happy days.

I hate to say it, but you got hand it to Jenkins two great signings for the club

FFS, another one!

We're not in the 'premiership', you f*cking nutter.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:55 - Jun 21 with 2121 viewsPozuelosSideys

So james out for £18m
Potentially Socks for £12m - im aware he didnt fit Potters system, but still scored 20+
Why not throw in Celina too and just play 11 defenders instead, cos we sure wont be able to create anything without them. Do people not remember for long periods last season how we created next to nothing in a lot of games?

But yeeeey.. thats ok cos "they wouldnt cut it in the PL".. despite us, err, not being in the PL. We cant keep doing this, as there has been literally zero rumours or noise of any players at all coming in in the other direction.. which is rare af for thsi time for year

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 21:56 - Jun 21 with 2119 viewsTNT

A 20+ goal a season player keeps you up.

Objective 1 achieved.

Keep.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:11 - Jun 21 with 2085 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 13:25 - Jun 21 by ItchySphincter

Borja Baston is it?

F*ck me, our fans, what a bunch of arseholes. 😟

Already failed here. Get your head out of your arse ffs

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:19 - Jun 21 with 2060 viewsLuther27

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 20:05 - Jun 21 by jasper_T

If rarely pays to piss off the agents of top level players.

I know... nor managers agents either.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:21 - Jun 21 with 2050 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oh yeah. And lets not forget now. We have the vermin back in our division next season. They wont be hugely weaker than last season. If we keep selling off what little silver we have, we are gonna get mugged off by them big time.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:23 - Jun 21 with 2043 viewsswancity

The sad demise of a football club continues ...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:27 - Jun 21 with 2024 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 18:58 - Jun 21 by Nortbankboy

Yes I know where are coming from.
I'm just saying these are very good deals and you have to take them.

Then you have to invest some the money back into new players.
Like James and mcbernie,who only cost us £175 k between them.

Good young signings.well done the man who signed these players on

Mcburnie cost £315k on his own.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:33 - Jun 21 with 2015 viewsNortbankboy

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:27 - Jun 21 by 34dfgdf54

Mcburnie cost £315k on his own.

Undisclosed fee believed to be £100 k
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:35 - Jun 21 with 2003 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:33 - Jun 21 by Nortbankboy

Undisclosed fee believed to be £100 k

Not when you add in the appearance fees we've since paid.

Same with DJ. £72k was not the sum total for the deal.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:37 - Jun 21 with 1994 viewsNortbankboy

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 19:48 - Jun 21 by swan65split

The same one who wasted mills on a couple of wasters, and cr*p.

Then sold us to the next level.

Yes the same one,who was the most successful chairman the club has ever had
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:41 - Jun 21 with 1971 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 16:40 - Jun 21 by Dippy

I'm not particularly bothered if we lose McBurnie... Anyone else? He's alright, but limited IMO, especially in our system, he seems to be a square peg

My thoughts exactly but if we sell we have to replace. Hopefully Birch and Cooper will source a replacement before he’s sold.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:44 - Jun 21 with 1960 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:37 - Jun 21 by Nortbankboy

Yes the same one,who was the most successful chairman the club has ever had

Fecked the club up but made himself a multi millionaire in the process.You can’t get more successful than that if you are only interested in yourself.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:00 - Jun 21 with 1917 viewsLuther27

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 22:44 - Jun 21 by dobjack2

Fecked the club up but made himself a multi millionaire in the process.You can’t get more successful than that if you are only interested in yourself.

Well...good luck to him. He stayed a lot fkn longer than most of our players and managers. Why is ok for players and managers to move on to higher wages etc and people on here say that’s not a problem. He’s gone...we had seven Premiere years and now it starts again. If you’d told me during the Hull game at the Vetch what our journey would be I’d have bitten your fkn arm off for it. That was then this is now...Birch has got a fkn lot to live up to.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:14 - Jun 21 with 1881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:00 - Jun 21 by Luther27

Well...good luck to him. He stayed a lot fkn longer than most of our players and managers. Why is ok for players and managers to move on to higher wages etc and people on here say that’s not a problem. He’s gone...we had seven Premiere years and now it starts again. If you’d told me during the Hull game at the Vetch what our journey would be I’d have bitten your fkn arm off for it. That was then this is now...Birch has got a fkn lot to live up to.

Could someone ban this tedious shill of a Troll?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:31 - Jun 21 with 1844 viewsGlyn1

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:14 - Jun 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Never attempt to ban people just because they disagree with you.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 23:39]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:49 - Jun 21 with 1823 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:31 - Jun 21 by Glyn1

Never attempt to ban people just because they disagree with you.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 23:39]

He’s having a mare.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 01:22 - Jun 22 with 1752 viewshuwrichards57

As others have said we shouldn't even listen unless they're offering 20+.

Don't think Sheff Utd are going to be splurging even sums in excess of 15 though tbh. They will have an eye on the long term.
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 02:59 - Jun 22 with 1731 viewsLuther27

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:14 - Jun 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Because I disagree with your views? Shove it
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 06:36 - Jun 22 with 1669 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 02:59 - Jun 22 by Luther27

Because I disagree with your views? Shove it

Not at all. It’s because your beatified vision of Jenkins is one that doesn’t fit in with the reality of recent history. If we go back a month before the sacking of Laudrup then yes I’d agree with you. Unfortunately the years subsequent to that have seen the club deteriorate financially to the point where his actions have left the club in a potentially precarious position, something the greedy lying barst*d said he’d never do. So how come you’re stil rimming him then, serious question?

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 06:40 - Jun 22 with 1667 viewsNortbankboy

McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 23:00 - Jun 21 by Luther27

Spot on,
Never thought I'd see the swans in the premiership,never mind win a major trophy.
Something spurs haven't done
McBurnie to Sheffield Utd/Brighton for £12 million? on 06:45 - Jun 22 with 1665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yes he did stay longer. It’s a pity he didn’t disappear before he allowed Monk to unpick all his good work at the club from the inside. It must feel very lonely with just you and ”Huwther 1927” left in the HJ fan club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024