Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson 19:39 - Jun 21 with 12537 viewsDarran

Scum.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris Johnson on 22:04 - Jun 23 with 1012 viewslonglostjack

Boris Johnson on 21:55 - Jun 23 by exiledclaseboy

He’ll have to get that through parliament as well. There’s no majority for that in the current parliament. Another pointer to an election first.

Not yet granted. MP’s are a self serving bunch though and if it came down to the lesser of two evils enough Tory MP’s could well opt for a referendum as opposed to unemployment.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Boris Johnson on 22:05 - Jun 23 with 1008 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris Johnson on 22:04 - Jun 23 by longlostjack

Not yet granted. MP’s are a self serving bunch though and if it came down to the lesser of two evils enough Tory MP’s could well opt for a referendum as opposed to unemployment.

Could well be, there’d be a fair few Labour who would resist as well mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris Johnson on 22:11 - Jun 23 with 986 viewslonglostjack

Boris Johnson on 22:05 - Jun 23 by exiledclaseboy

Could well be, there’d be a fair few Labour who would resist as well mind.

True. Interesting times.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Boris Johnson on 23:58 - Jun 23 with 928 viewsKilkennyjack

If Johnson goes for no deal then moderate Tory MPs will bring down the government.
Good for them.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris Johnson on 00:40 - Jun 24 with 916 viewssnork44

Boris Johnson on 19:14 - Jun 22 by bluey_the_blue

Recording it was fine - it's evidence for police should the incident require it.

Going to the media though. Hmm.

Absolutely , if it was for the Police fine, but to give it to the Guardian is a bit low. Presumably the hacks heard it and more than likely heard his girlfriend throwing objects at Bojo ! Pity the objects weren't sharp, but I digress that wouldn't be newsworthy. Boris is an utter arse and would be a disaster as a PM, but a wife beater is something I can't imagine him being !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Boris Johnson on 07:23 - Jun 24 with 868 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The lefty neighbour is scum!
Boris Johnson on 07:27 - Jun 24 with 865 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Boris Johnson on 00:40 - Jun 24 by snork44

Absolutely , if it was for the Police fine, but to give it to the Guardian is a bit low. Presumably the hacks heard it and more than likely heard his girlfriend throwing objects at Bojo ! Pity the objects weren't sharp, but I digress that wouldn't be newsworthy. Boris is an utter arse and would be a disaster as a PM, but a wife beater is something I can't imagine him being !

Storm in a teacup isn't it, haven't fully read it but, from what I saw it was an argument because he spilt red wine on her sofa, she's not gone to be happy especially if she was a bit pissed, but hardly crime of the century!

The neighbour though lefty scum looking for fame, I hope they enjoy it!
Boris Johnson on 09:42 - Jun 24 with 799 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris Johnson on 07:27 - Jun 24 by AlfieMooresSon

Storm in a teacup isn't it, haven't fully read it but, from what I saw it was an argument because he spilt red wine on her sofa, she's not gone to be happy especially if she was a bit pissed, but hardly crime of the century!

Are you for real or is this a wind up/troll?
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson on 09:59 - Jun 24 with 781 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris Johnson on 07:27 - Jun 24 by AlfieMooresSon

I suspect it was sparked more by his reaction than the actual incident itself.

I imagine it was something along the lines of "it's only a fúcking sofa you silly tart, now get over here and gag on my fat one" with a bit of Latin thrown in for good measure.

Max Hastings ( that well-known lefty who edited the Daily Telegraph when Johnson wrote for it) describes him as “a gold medal egomaniac. I would not trust him with my wife nor — from painful experience — my wallet... He is also a far more ruthless, and frankly nastier, figure than the public appreciates.”

Johnson - bit of a cûnt. Who knew?
Boris Johnson on 10:09 - Jun 24 with 772 viewsbluey_the_blue

SO now the female feels unsafe going back to her flat. That grade A cvnt Ian Bone has his little Class War acolytes involved. Another local resident, Kirstie Lamont was pictured holding up one of the BoJo posters that have been splashed around the place, quoted with this beauty.

"When asked whether she thought the posters would make Miss Symonds feel uncomfortable living in her flat Ms Lamont said: 'Well, move.

'Kensington and Chelsea is much more their kind of place.' "

So there you go. Irrespective of whatever happened on that night, there's been a campaign of harassment with the clear aim of getting Symonds and BoJo to leave.
Boris Johnson on 10:18 - Jun 24 with 748 viewsBatterseajack

The Mail has reported that its all alright. Although they didn't seem remotely outraged at the invasion of privacy of this very intimate moment when publishing this photo.

That said, its hard not to feel all gooey inside seeing this young, normal couple in love.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7174061/Boris-Carrie-seen-time-police-r
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 10:21]
Boris Johnson on 10:32 - Jun 24 with 728 viewsHighjack

Boris Johnson on 10:18 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

The Mail has reported that its all alright. Although they didn't seem remotely outraged at the invasion of privacy of this very intimate moment when publishing this photo.

That said, its hard not to feel all gooey inside seeing this young, normal couple in love.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7174061/Boris-Carrie-seen-time-police-r
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 10:21]

Bloody paparazzi sitting in bushes taking photos when the loving couple definitely had absolutely no idea the camera person was there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris Johnson on 10:35 - Jun 24 with 724 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Boris Johnson on 09:42 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Are you for real or is this a wind up/troll?

No what's wrong with that?

The women went nuts because he spilled red wine on her couch?

Lefty neighbours sell the story to the Guardian to try and discredit him?

I suppose I should have said, storm in a wine glass
Boris Johnson on 10:36 - Jun 24 with 723 viewscostalotta

Boris Johnson on 10:09 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

SO now the female feels unsafe going back to her flat. That grade A cvnt Ian Bone has his little Class War acolytes involved. Another local resident, Kirstie Lamont was pictured holding up one of the BoJo posters that have been splashed around the place, quoted with this beauty.

"When asked whether she thought the posters would make Miss Symonds feel uncomfortable living in her flat Ms Lamont said: 'Well, move.

So there you go. Irrespective of whatever happened on that night, there's been a campaign of harassment with the clear aim of getting Symonds and BoJo to leave.

Boris is in the public eye as he's (supposed to be) a public servant, one that want to be PM. Yeah, PM and all that goes with that. Given that, it means he and everything about him is up for scrutiny. If thats an issue for you (or him), its you (and him) that has the problem. Furthermore, He should be under that scrutiny and the neighbours were absolutely right to do what they did as the people of this country need to know given he's running for PM.

Is he susceptible to inflicting being involved in DV.
Does he have temper issues and cannot control himself
Does he have a history of lies and deception
Does he have a history of non statesman like behaviour and was a he a success as foreign secretary?
Does he want to face the public when running for PM ?
Is this man is a pretender...and can he be trusted?
Boris Johnson on 10:38 - Jun 24 with 720 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Boris Johnson on 10:09 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

Exactly nasty lefty neighbours trying to cause trouble, they had a row, wow they must be the first couple in the World to raise their voices!
Boris Johnson on 10:39 - Jun 24 with 715 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris Johnson on 10:32 - Jun 24 by Highjack

Bloody paparazzi sitting in bushes taking photos when the loving couple definitely had absolutely no idea the camera person was there.

The Daily Mail. Colour me surprised.
Boris Johnson on 10:52 - Jun 24 with 702 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 10:36 - Jun 24 by costalotta

Boris is in the public eye as he's (supposed to be) a public servant, one that want to be PM. Yeah, PM and all that goes with that. Given that, it means he and everything about him is up for scrutiny. If thats an issue for you (or him), its you (and him) that has the problem. Furthermore, He should be under that scrutiny and the neighbours were absolutely right to do what they did as the people of this country need to know given he's running for PM.

Is he susceptible to inflicting being involved in DV.
Does he have temper issues and cannot control himself
Does he have a history of lies and deception
Does he have a history of non statesman like behaviour and was a he a success as foreign secretary?
Does he want to face the public when running for PM ?
Is this man is a pretender...and can he be trusted?

No, I've no problem with him being under scrutiny.

Are you saying the leaflets being put up ( and have done before the incident ), scummy Class War, being told "she should move" are in any way, shape or form acceptable?

The latter four questions I agree with you. The first on the other hand, implies he's been involved in DV with no evidence. We simply don't know what happened.
Boris Johnson on 11:00 - Jun 24 with 695 viewscostalotta

Boris Johnson on 10:52 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

No, I've no problem with him being under scrutiny.

Are you saying the leaflets being put up ( and have done before the incident ), scummy Class War, being told "she should move" are in any way, shape or form acceptable?

The latter four questions I agree with you. The first on the other hand, implies he's been involved in DV with no evidence. We simply don't know what happened.

Its not nice for sure but has nothing to do with what happened (the real story here), nor does it have anything to do with Boris's character and his fitness to be a PM.

You may disagree or not accept the first two questions but it matters not. The fact that a potential PM is actually than position in the first place speaks volumes. And was probably quite predicable to be fair! HE should know better Bluey! And he ashen learnt nothing. Ask yourself...Is that the type of person who should be PM?

Theres no smoke without fire and with Boris theres a raging one or one that is always around the corner.
Boris Johnson on 11:07 - Jun 24 with 685 viewssherpajacob

Nail - Head.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 11:17 - Jun 24 with 666 viewsraynor94

Boris Johnson on 10:35 - Jun 24 by AlfieMooresSon

No what's wrong with that?

The women went nuts because he spilled red wine on her couch?

Lefty neighbours sell the story to the Guardian to try and discredit him?

I suppose I should have said, storm in a wine glass

100% agree. What lovely neighbours to have, I wonder how long they have been hanging around outside, waiting to record something

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Boris Johnson on 11:21 - Jun 24 with 663 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 11:00 - Jun 24 by costalotta

Its not nice for sure but has nothing to do with what happened (the real story here), nor does it have anything to do with Boris's character and his fitness to be a PM.

You may disagree or not accept the first two questions but it matters not. The fact that a potential PM is actually than position in the first place speaks volumes. And was probably quite predicable to be fair! HE should know better Bluey! And he ashen learnt nothing. Ask yourself...Is that the type of person who should be PM?

Theres no smoke without fire and with Boris theres a raging one or one that is always around the corner.

I love the way I keep being asked if I think he's the type of person who should be PM when I've repeatedly pointed out I'm not voting for him.

No smoke, no fire? That's the title of Dave Jones book by the way. An interesting lesson in evidence trumping allegations.
Boris Johnson on 11:22 - Jun 24 with 658 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 11:17 - Jun 24 by raynor94

100% agree. What lovely neighbours to have, I wonder how long they have been hanging around outside, waiting to record something

Recording wasn't the problem - it's evidence if DV was occurring.

Running to the Guardian however...
Boris Johnson on 11:23 - Jun 24 with 658 viewssherpajacob

Boris Johnson on 11:21 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

I love the way I keep being asked if I think he's the type of person who should be PM when I've repeatedly pointed out I'm not voting for him.

No smoke, no fire? That's the title of Dave Jones book by the way. An interesting lesson in evidence trumping allegations.

Come the general election will you be voting to keep him as PM?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 11:29 - Jun 24 with 643 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 11:23 - Jun 24 by sherpajacob

Come the general election will you be voting to keep him as PM?

That's a tricky question, certainly. Difficult to give an instant answer. I vote Conservative rather than for any particular individual leader. In an ideal world, BoJo loses so it's a non-issue.

Just got a funny feeling members may well want BoJo in for Brexit then jettison ASAP.
Boris Johnson on 11:33 - Jun 24 with 640 viewsHighjack

The ironic thing with all this is after all the shit he’s pulled over the years, conspiring to get a journalist attacked, dodgy deals, open lies, constant adultery and general buffoonery and nothing has stuck.

Now the one time he hasn’t actually done anything wrong (apart from staining a sofa) he’s getting condemned for being a woman beater even though no woman has been beaten.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024