Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson 19:39 - Jun 21 with 12595 viewsDarran

Scum.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris Johnson on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 1263 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 20:47 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

Read that earlier. Pretty brutal takedown.

Could go either way though. Could damage BoJo' stock or could go the other way, that it's all a pre-meditated attack.

Hope it's the former.
Boris Johnson on 21:17 - Jun 24 with 1240 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris Johnson on 20:56 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

Could go either way though. Could damage BoJo' stock or could go the other way, that it's all a pre-meditated attack.

Hope it's the former.

Your average Tory member isn’t reading the comment section of The Guardian so it makes little difference.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris Johnson on 21:25 - Jun 24 with 1227 viewsmajorraglan

Boris Johnson on 20:41 - Jun 24 by theloneranger

"I was Boris Johnson’s boss: he is utterly unfit to be prime minister"

Max loves old Boris ...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

I as watching Chris Patten the ex minister and Hong Kong Governor being interviewed last week and he was scathing of Johnson.

This article, also in the Guardian offers a bit more context on Johnson. It also mentions that he’s got 3 parking tickets on the windscreen! No doubt he can afford to pay them, but what does that say about the guy.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/23/boris-johnson-more-neighbours-c

Edit attach link
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 22:15]
Boris Johnson on 21:33 - Jun 24 with 1206 viewsbluey_the_blue

Boris Johnson on 21:17 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

Your average Tory member isn’t reading the comment section of The Guardian so it makes little difference.

I have been known to do so. Thanks, I'll take that as meaning I'm not average so yay, I got a compliment today!

Don't need to read it, people hear of it some will think worse of BoJo some will think it's a smear. Human nature.
Boris Johnson on 21:51 - Jun 24 with 1177 viewslonglostjack

Boris Johnson on 14:17 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

Forget for a moment that the terms of the current extension states clearly that the deal cannot be renegotiated.......Given that the Barnier and co. are all on their summer recess and when they return, go straight into election mode whereby Barnier's successor doesn't start office until Nov 1st....who is Johnson going to negotiate the improved deal with??

Exactly. This seems to be lost in UK media coverage. Very odd.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Boris Johnson on 23:50 - Jun 24 with 1108 viewssnork44

Boris Johnson on 21:33 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

I have been known to do so. Thanks, I'll take that as meaning I'm not average so yay, I got a compliment today!

Don't need to read it, people hear of it some will think worse of BoJo some will think it's a smear. Human nature.

More importantly is the fact that Johnson not having the balls to debate face to face with Hunt. The guy is a grad one coward and people expect him to deliver Brexit, he is a bumbling joke.

Imagine him being PM when Putin calls him

Civil Servant : "Prime Minister , err Vladimir Putin wants a word about the Royal Navy destroyer that sailed into Russian waters off the Crimean coast , you know the incident where it was buzzed by a Sukhoi fighter bomber and a missile was fired across its bows!"

Bojo : " I, I,I, err , err, tell him I'm having tea with Nanny ! Oh gosh, just ask him not to be nasty to me , I don't want to speak to him so there !"

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

(No subject) (n/t) on 02:02 - Jun 25 with 1081 viewsDJack

Boris Johnson on 18:29 - Jun 22 by Highjack

In my considerable experience it’s always the mans fault during arguments.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Boris Johnson on 07:07 - Jun 25 with 1037 viewsSymondsYatjack

Boris Johnson on 14:17 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

Forget for a moment that the terms of the current extension states clearly that the deal cannot be renegotiated.......Given that the Barnier and co. are all on their summer recess and when they return, go straight into election mode whereby Barnier's successor doesn't start office until Nov 1st....who is Johnson going to negotiate the improved deal with??

Are you seriously suggesting the the eu has the same mentality as the local “corner shop”
By putting a note in the window “back in 5 minutes” 😂

I hope we don’t have a deal with the Frankenstein project and just walk away.
We’ll then see the brinkmanship from the eu disappear, unless they are prepared to sacrifice jobs in Europe on the altar of so called European integration.

We would save £39 billion straight away.
F*ck the eu.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson on 07:10 - Jun 25 with 1034 viewsSymondsYatjack

I read yesterday that Johnson’s neighbours are ardent supporters of the eu, and not just that, but have received funding from the eu, to make an anti-Brexit play....you couldn’t make it up...😂
Boris Johnson on 07:12 - Jun 25 with 1033 viewswaynekerr55

Boris Johnson on 07:10 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

I read yesterday that Johnson’s neighbours are ardent supporters of the eu, and not just that, but have received funding from the eu, to make an anti-Brexit play....you couldn’t make it up...😂

You are David Icke and I claim my 5 pounds

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boris Johnson on 07:13 - Jun 25 with 1030 viewsSymondsYatjack

Boris Johnson on 07:12 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

You are David Icke and I claim my 5 pounds

And you are dull as f”ck. it’s a fact.
Boris Johnson on 07:22 - Jun 25 with 1026 viewswaynekerr55

Boris Johnson on 07:13 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

And you are dull as f”ck. it’s a fact.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boris Johnson on 09:41 - Jun 25 with 975 viewsBatterseajack

Boris Johnson on 07:07 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

Are you seriously suggesting the the eu has the same mentality as the local “corner shop”

We’ll then see the brinkmanship from the eu disappear, unless they are prepared to sacrifice jobs in Europe on the altar of so called European integration.

F*ck the eu.

Hate it all you want, but the fact remains that it is entering its summer recess. Then on return will be focusing on the election for the types of Barnier and co.

If Labour get their vote of no confidence through, do you honestly think Boris will be renegotiating with the EU whilst Corbyn and his band of miserable anoraks goes rallying around the UK?

If there is any renegotiation, it will be after November 1st.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 9:44]
Boris Johnson on 09:51 - Jun 25 with 970 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris Johnson on 07:07 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

F*ck the eu.

We wouldn't save £39bn straight away. Brinkmanship? They've demonstrated twice already they're happy to let us leave on either of the options available to us.

When will this utter and total feckwittery end?
Boris Johnson on 10:03 - Jun 25 with 964 viewsSymondsYatjack

Boris Johnson on 09:51 - Jun 25 by LeonWasGod

We wouldn't save £39bn straight away. Brinkmanship? They've demonstrated twice already they're happy to let us leave on either of the options available to us.

When will this utter and total feckwittery end?

That’s good then. They are happy, so let’s just leave ffs.
It will end when the 🇬🇧 finally leaves the Frankenstein project.
All we’ve had up until now is a PM, who’s been doing everything she can to dilute/stop Brexit.
Boris Johnson on 10:18 - Jun 25 with 947 viewsBatterseajack

Boris Johnson on 10:03 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

All we’ve had up until now is a PM, who’s been doing everything she can to dilute/stop Brexit.

Your off your head
Boris Johnson on 10:41 - Jun 25 with 926 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris Johnson on 20:39 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

Not idea how many are in the ERG to be honest. I’m not sure the ERG does either. The majorities were 230, 149 and 58. On all occasions, if all Tory MPs and their DUP partners had voted in favour, the UK would have left the EU by now. Nothing the opposition combined could have done about it.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 20:40]

Yep. That's the bottom line. The EU skeptics and nutcases in the ERG and DUP are the ones that have stopped us leaving the EU so far. That's a simple fact that people like to ignore or explain away using shifting goal posts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47748806 for the numbers.
Boris Johnson on 11:06 - Jun 25 with 902 viewsSymondsYatjack

Boris Johnson on 10:18 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

Your off your head

It’s you are, or you’re. Not your.
Boris Johnson on 12:13 - Jun 25 with 866 viewsEbo

Boris Johnson on 10:03 - Jun 25 by SymondsYatjack

You're f cking mental fair play butt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Boris Johnson on 13:40 - Jun 25 with 816 viewsBatterseajack

Boris Johnson on 13:39 - Jun 24 by AlfieMooresSon

Haha - what a way to answer the Corbynsta Curtain twitchers, happy as Larry, forgiven for the wine spillage, even got matching shirts to show their love!

So it turns out this photo wasn't taken after their scrap the other night. His hair is too long for it to be so. A press stitch up job to make it appear to those who don't think critically that all is well with Boris and his mistress.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 13:42]
Boris Johnson on 14:13 - Jun 25 with 797 viewsJackSomething

Boris Johnson on 13:40 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

So it turns out this photo wasn't taken after their scrap the other night. His hair is too long for it to be so. A press stitch up job to make it appear to those who don't think critically that all is well with Boris and his mistress.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 13:42]

If you're right, I'm sure all those who (rightly) lambasted Corbyn for his train stunt will lay into Boris with equal vehemence...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Boris Johnson on 14:32 - Jun 25 with 780 viewssherpajacob

Boris Johnson on 10:41 - Jun 25 by LeonWasGod

Yep. That's the bottom line. The EU skeptics and nutcases in the ERG and DUP are the ones that have stopped us leaving the EU so far. That's a simple fact that people like to ignore or explain away using shifting goal posts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47748806 for the numbers.

Haven't you heard, There is a split within the ERG over the UK s relationship with the EU.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 14:56 - Jun 25 with 759 viewsThrasher6

Boris Johnson on 20:41 - Jun 24 by theloneranger

"I was Boris Johnson’s boss: he is utterly unfit to be prime minister"

Max loves old Boris ...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

"Almost the only people who think Johnson a nice guy are those who do not know him."

Scathing from Max....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Boris Johnson on 15:11 - Jun 25 with 750 viewsBatterseajack

Boris Johnson on 14:13 - Jun 25 by JackSomething

If you're right, I'm sure all those who (rightly) lambasted Corbyn for his train stunt will lay into Boris with equal vehemence...

Boris Johnson on 16:40 - Jun 25 with 712 viewslonglostjack

I hope Boris makes it by the thinnest of margins just to hasten the demise of the Tory party.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024