Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barafundle Bay 14:11 - Jun 24 with 6775 viewsEbo

Went there for the first time Saturday. My god what a stunning place and absolutely spotless too.

Anyone else been?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Barafundle Bay on 14:32 - Jun 24 with 5097 viewsLohengrin

Everybody else I would imagine? Where have you been until now, fella’?

It’s a special place alright.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Barafundle Bay on 15:31 - Jun 24 with 5026 viewsEbo

Barafundle Bay on 14:32 - Jun 24 by Lohengrin

Everybody else I would imagine? Where have you been until now, fella’?

It’s a special place alright.

Always wanted to go and on the weekend we went down and made a day of it, the dog loved it too. Joined up with the National Trust as well so I now have free parking and entry at all National Trust sites.

Going to return this weekend!

Barafundle Bay on 15:42 - Jun 24 with 5008 viewsLohengrin

Barafundle Bay on 15:31 - Jun 24 by Ebo

Always wanted to go and on the weekend we went down and made a day of it, the dog loved it too. Joined up with the National Trust as well so I now have free parking and entry at all National Trust sites.

Going to return this weekend!

Your next stop’s a camper I should think.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Barafundle Bay on 16:04 - Jun 24 with 4976 viewsjack247

Much prefer a beach like this you have to walk to than one you can rock up at in your car. Fully appreciate I’m lucky and that’s not possible for everyone. Something about a quiet, relatively unspoilt beach like Barafundle though.
Barafundle Bay on 16:27 - Jun 24 with 4941 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The best beach in Wales IMO!!!
Barafundle Bay on 17:31 - Jun 24 with 4875 viewsNotLoyal

Went down there years ago with my brother, watched them film the bounty advert.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barafundle Bay on 17:32 - Jun 24 with 4874 viewsBatterseajack

Is there a seafood shack down there?
Barafundle Bay on 17:33 - Jun 24 with 4871 viewsLeonWasGod

It's not Neath, that's for sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Barafundle Bay on 19:04 - Jun 24 with 4800 viewsBrynCartwright

Barafundle Bay on 17:32 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

Is that Freshwater West you're thinking of...?....

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g552048-d8499746-Reviews-Cafe_Mo

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Barafundle Bay on 19:13 - Jun 24 with 4782 viewsdickythorpe

Barafundle Bay on 17:32 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

That's past Castlemartin at Freshwater West.
Barafundle Bay on 22:39 - Jun 24 with 4645 viewsJohnw102

FFS don't tell everyone let them keep drifting into Tenby. Serious note do keep dogs on leads, however well behaved they can easily go over the cliff edge, over a dozen family pets lost that way last summer.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Barafundle Bay on 02:08 - Jun 25 with 4564 viewsEbo

Barafundle Bay on 22:39 - Jun 24 by Johnw102

FFS don't tell everyone let them keep drifting into Tenby. Serious note do keep dogs on leads, however well behaved they can easily go over the cliff edge, over a dozen family pets lost that way last summer.

Ours was on a lead all the time.

Barafundle Bay on 10:36 - Jun 26 with 4252 viewsMuteswan

We’re in Cornwall this week and visited Porthcurno beach yesterday. Absolutely beautiful with very clear and clean water. Would recommend this place if you’re in the area. Took this from the path down to the beach, which is quite steep.

Barafundle Bay on 10:45 - Jun 26 with 4242 viewsProfessor

Barafundle Bay on 19:04 - Jun 24 by BrynCartwright

Is that Freshwater West you're thinking of...?....

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g552048-d8499746-Reviews-Cafe_Mo

Yes-in the carpark at one end of the beach.

Had a hot crab roll with laverbread butter there last autumn. Pricey but one of the best things I have ever eaten.

The coastline of Wales is truly wonderful-Once west of Cardiff and Barry essentially, and all the way up to Anglessey and Bangor.
Barafundle Bay on 10:48 - Jun 26 with 4237 viewsdickythorpe

Barafundle Bay on 10:36 - Jun 26 by Muteswan

We’re in Cornwall this week and visited Porthcurno beach yesterday. Absolutely beautiful with very clear and clean water. Would recommend this place if you’re in the area. Took this from the path down to the beach, which is quite steep.

Love that area. You are very near the Minack Theatre. Sennen, Mousehole,Porthleven, Lizard easily reached from there.
Barafundle Bay on 11:15 - Jun 26 with 4207 viewsMuteswan

Barafundle Bay on 10:48 - Jun 26 by dickythorpe

Love that area. You are very near the Minack Theatre. Sennen, Mousehole,Porthleven, Lizard easily reached from there.

Staying just outside St. Ives. We’ve been to New Quay (pouring with rain), and Land’s End and Porthcurno and will be visiting a few other places. With family and young granddaughter so have to fit in some younger type places , Paradise Park for instance, and before anyone says anything about Townhill ,it’s not that Paradise Park. 😁 Stunning area, glad we came.
Barafundle Bay on 11:32 - Jun 26 with 4187 viewsBrynCartwright

Barafundle Bay on 11:15 - Jun 26 by Muteswan

Staying just outside St. Ives. We’ve been to New Quay (pouring with rain), and Land’s End and Porthcurno and will be visiting a few other places. With family and young granddaughter so have to fit in some younger type places , Paradise Park for instance, and before anyone says anything about Townhill ,it’s not that Paradise Park. 😁 Stunning area, glad we came.

You've got to read her The Mousehole Cat if you go to Mousehole and she likes a good yarn. Great story for kids....ah Old Tom and his Stargazy pies...!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Barafundle Bay on 16:29 - Jun 26 with 4110 viewsWxmJax

Weather warning for winds up to 50mph issued tomorrow and Friday for all of Cornwall, hope it doesn't spoil the enjoyment.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/warnings-and-advice/uk-warnings#?id=8ae98b2

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Barafundle Bay on 16:31 - Jun 26 with 4105 viewsDr_Winston

My heart belongs to Gower, but there's plenty of room in it for Pembrokeshire too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barafundle Bay on 18:45 - Jun 26 with 4058 viewsMuteswan

Barafundle Bay on 16:29 - Jun 26 by WxmJax

Weather warning for winds up to 50mph issued tomorrow and Friday for all of Cornwall, hope it doesn't spoil the enjoyment.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/warnings-and-advice/uk-warnings#?id=8ae98b2

Thanks, noticed this and planned accordingly. Hopefully the winds won’t be too bad. 🤞
Barafundle Bay on 19:10 - Jun 26 with 4035 viewsdickythorpe

That's in Hayle. I think Paradise Park does its own ale as well in the adjoining pub!!!
Barafundle Bay on 19:15 - Jun 26 with 4031 viewsMuteswan

Barafundle Bay on 19:10 - Jun 26 by dickythorpe

That's in Hayle. I think Paradise Park does its own ale as well in the adjoining pub!!!

Definitely worth a visit then.🤗
Barafundle Bay on 21:13 - Jun 26 with 3977 viewsLeonWasGod

Barafundle Bay on 10:36 - Jun 26 by Muteswan

It's lovely down there, one of my favourite places in the UK. That beach shelves off pretty quickly too - soon gets deep if you go for a paddle!

Mousehole's lovely, and the highlight for me is the stretch from Cape Cornwall up the way up towards Zenna. On a good day the walks along the cliffs are superb - like Pembrokeshire on steroids.
Barafundle Bay on 21:38 - Jun 26 with 3959 viewsdickythorpe

Nice walk up a hill from Mousehole to tiny hamlet called Paul. Nice beer garden in local pub opposite ancient Church.

https://thekingsarmspaul.com/
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 21:39]
Barafundle Bay on 22:01 - Jun 26 with 3939 viewsTNT

Porthcurno beach looks good, but no dogs allowed. Looking for dog friendly beaches from Polperro down towards Mousehole.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024