Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea Way (Feature length special) 17:27 - Jun 25 with 1749 viewsjackrmee

An hour long documentary of last season.
Anyone seen it yet?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-way-feature-length-special

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 18:24 - Jun 25 with 1643 viewsjasper_T

No substance to it, just a few highlights and some talking heads, most of which have been seen before.
The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 09:54 - Jun 26 with 1375 viewsKGriz16

Watched yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed. It's good to hear the players speak and see some behind-the-scenes things also. Got me ready for the up-coming season.
The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 11:05 - Jun 26 with 1302 viewsFerryjack123

After watching that i feel its absolutely crucial we keep Oli.. not just for his goals but he is such a huge part in the squad.. he seems to be the gel that holds everything together.. hes so passionate about the club too and thats huge for me..
The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 11:32 - Jun 26 with 1276 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 11:05 - Jun 26 by Ferryjack123

After watching that i feel its absolutely crucial we keep Oli.. not just for his goals but he is such a huge part in the squad.. he seems to be the gel that holds everything together.. hes so passionate about the club too and thats huge for me..

Losing Oli would be catastrophic.

Feel free to bump this post in a few months time.
The Swansea Way (Feature length special) on 15:36 - Jun 26 with 1134 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Man City game still winds me up !!!!! Tamping
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024