Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Africa Cup of Nations 21:42 - Jun 25 with 4387 viewsLandore_Jack

Anyone watching Ghana? Andre Ayew has just equalised against Benin.

#backtojack

Africa Cup of Nations on 15:31 - Jun 27 with 683 viewsBadlands

Africa Cup of Nations on 14:44 - Jun 27 by jack247

It is in this case. Their wages are the only consideration. It’s not as if the club would want to keep them on if they were good lads.

The positive attitude behind the scenes improved after the end of last summer's transfer window closed and, 'it is imperative we keep that' by seeing previously mentioned players transferred if possible and loaned out if not.
The possibility of previously mentioned players playing for Swansea again is highly unlikely but the new manager will also have an input when he arrives.
There's will be no firesafe of players but if the Ayews and Borja were off the books (transfer fees would be a bonus) the squad would benefit and 'other developments' could be brought forward. (I didn't ask what 'other developments' were.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Africa Cup of Nations on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 674 viewsjack247

Africa Cup of Nations on 15:31 - Jun 27 by Badlands

The positive attitude behind the scenes improved after the end of last summer's transfer window closed and, 'it is imperative we keep that' by seeing previously mentioned players transferred if possible and loaned out if not.
The possibility of previously mentioned players playing for Swansea again is highly unlikely but the new manager will also have an input when he arrives.
There's will be no firesafe of players but if the Ayews and Borja were off the books (transfer fees would be a bonus) the squad would benefit and 'other developments' could be brought forward. (I didn't ask what 'other developments' were.)

Yes I get that, it makes sense to work in a harmonious environment. Despite whatever rhetoric you’ve been spun, the Ayews are wanted rid of purely because they are expensive.

They may be tossers as well, I don’t know. It’s not the reason the club want them out.
Africa Cup of Nations on 19:21 - Jun 27 with 628 viewsNortbankboy

Africa Cup of Nations on 05:23 - Jun 26 by icecoldjack

While I’m not thrilled these 2are on our books let’s have a dose of reality.

Andre was first signed on a free, had a great season,worked hard and earned a move away which made the club a stack of cash, Huw fooled up by re signing him on stupid money when the club was struggling already with awful signings, a loan was the answer but Huw rooked t right up, not really Andres. Fault .

Jordan was signed for a modest fee on a decent wage, he did well enough n a struggling team, and contributed to our cause scoring vital goals, his only problem was getting sent off at a critical time of the season when returning he lost his momentum and we went down, by this time relegation was a harsh reality and had been for the previous 2/3 seasons so why the fook wasn’t relegation clauses inserted into their contracts? Maybe there were and the yanks have not disclosed this ?

Anyway, We all know they are decent players, Ayew 2.0 signing was a scandal in terms of the financial risk involved and should only have been a loan, Jordans signing was decent enough but all contracts should have had heavy relegation clauses inserted plain and simple.

Awful running of our football club , which is probably going to ruin us.

Still the best forwards at the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024