Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nominations For The Trust Board 13:30 - Jun 27 with 6841 viewsDarran

Andrew Cude

Dave Dalton

Sian Davies

Cath Dyer

Andrew Godden

Roger Goodwin

Stuart McDonald

Terry Sinnett

Aaron O'Shea

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:53 - Jul 6 with 872 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:49 - Jul 6 by Dippy

Get straight to the point, yes or no, black or white.. stop fence sitting and stick it in there..

What’s so difficult to understand? There are some on the board who will vote to take legal action. There are some who won’t. There may even be some who genuinely haven’t made up their minds yet.

Poll: Tory leader

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:55 - Jul 6 with 858 viewsDippy

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:53 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

What’s so difficult to understand? There are some on the board who will vote to take legal action. There are some who won’t. There may even be some who genuinely haven’t made up their minds yet.

Well, tell them to stick it in there, no stroking, straight in like a 50/50 tackle

Poll: Cooper Out

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:59 - Jul 6 with 849 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:55 - Jul 6 by Dippy

Well, tell them to stick it in there, no stroking, straight in like a 50/50 tackle

I can’t force people to do anything. Everyone makes up their own minds and will vote accordingly.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 18:01]

Nominations For The Trust Board on 18:29 - Jul 6 with 818 viewsVetchfielder

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:46 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

I think it’s fair to say that there’s a mix of opinion on the subject among the current trust board.

Thanks very much.

As expected I suppose and a split that probably reflects the views of the wider membership which I suppose is healthy even though I'm in favour of legal action (for the second time).

I just wish they'd have been braver in stating their views on the issue.

But there you go.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Nominations For The Trust Board on 18:35 - Jul 6 with 806 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nominations For The Trust Board on 18:29 - Jul 6 by Vetchfielder

Thanks very much.

As expected I suppose and a split that probably reflects the views of the wider membership which I suppose is healthy even though I'm in favour of legal action (for the second time).

I just wish they'd have been braver in stating their views on the issue.

But there you go.

I was as surprised as you about the number of candidates who declined to state a view on legal action.

Nominations For The Trust Board on 21:30 - Jul 6 with 745 viewsswancity

Nominations For The Trust Board on 18:35 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

I was as surprised as you about the number of candidates who declined to state a view on legal action.

Which leads me to suggest that they shouldn’t be getting involved quite frankly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Nominations For The Trust Board on 21:32 - Jul 6 with 740 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nominations For The Trust Board on 21:30 - Jul 6 by swancity

Which leads me to suggest that they shouldn’t be getting involved quite frankly.

That’s their decision. And the members’ decision as to whether they get and/or remain involved.

Nominations For The Trust Board on 21:43 - Jul 6 with 716 viewsswancity

Nominations For The Trust Board on 21:32 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

That’s their decision. And the members’ decision as to whether they get and/or remain involved.

Certainly is their decision but if they can’t see what’s needed after all this time or haven’t got the desire they really are on a time wasting exercise.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Nominations For The Trust Board on 06:00 - Jul 7 with 648 viewsPhil_S

Nominations For The Trust Board on 17:43 - Jul 6 by Vetchfielder

OK, question for Phil, Ux or ECB :-

I don't expect you to name names or even provide numbers but are there any members of the current Trust Board who are against legal action?

As Cudey said yes I would say that there probably are, have seen that much I think from the consultation papers that are being prepared

That in itself makes for a healthy board balance and - as has been stated on here - the board will act on the instructions for the members. 95% of us could be in favour of legal action but if the members voted against it we have to go with those wishes...

Once the consultation papers arrive, I will happily tell people where my vote is going but I dont suspect it will be a surprise to anyone given my views

In terms of the election, I have cast 6 votes but I do understand people's views on lack of intent in the statements around their position on the legal case. It's the biggest issue and I think should have been referenced. However, there were some names on that list who do an exceptional amount for the Trust in the background (which by nature means it can go largely unnoticed) and I think we would be a poorer organisation without them so I have cast votes based on that knowledge as well (but appreciate that the members possibly can't if they don't have that knowledge)

I'm not entirely sure I can predict which three won't achieve enough votes though
Nominations For The Trust Board on 09:48 - Jul 7 with 589 viewsVetchfielder

Nominations For The Trust Board on 06:00 - Jul 7 by Phil_S

As Cudey said yes I would say that there probably are, have seen that much I think from the consultation papers that are being prepared

That in itself makes for a healthy board balance and - as has been stated on here - the board will act on the instructions for the members. 95% of us could be in favour of legal action but if the members voted against it we have to go with those wishes...

Once the consultation papers arrive, I will happily tell people where my vote is going but I dont suspect it will be a surprise to anyone given my views

In terms of the election, I have cast 6 votes but I do understand people's views on lack of intent in the statements around their position on the legal case. It's the biggest issue and I think should have been referenced. However, there were some names on that list who do an exceptional amount for the Trust in the background (which by nature means it can go largely unnoticed) and I think we would be a poorer organisation without them so I have cast votes based on that knowledge as well (but appreciate that the members possibly can't if they don't have that knowledge)

I'm not entirely sure I can predict which three won't achieve enough votes though

OK, cheers Phil

Proud to have been one of the 231

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024