Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust consultation on legal action 20:57 - Jun 27 with 4230 viewsmarchamjack

Being sent to Members “early July”...

Only just noticed that at the end of the Trust email on upcoming elections

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Trust consultation on legal action on 21:10 - Jun 27 with 3317 viewslonglostjack

Looking forward to it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust consultation on legal action on 21:14 - Jun 27 with 3309 viewsSymondsYatjack

😂😂😂😂😂
Trust consultation on legal action on 21:20 - Jun 27 with 3289 viewshobo

Next week then
Trust consultation on legal action on 18:25 - Jul 8 with 2995 viewsmarchamjack

Voting forms out later this week then 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Trust consultation on legal action on 18:26 - Jul 8 with 2988 viewsexiledclaseboy

And a forum for discussing it next Monday at 7pm, Landore Social Club.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:08 - Jul 8 with 2926 viewsplasjack

Trust consultation on legal action on 18:26 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

And a forum for discussing it next Monday at 7pm, Landore Social Club.

Being a trust member and hoping for a positive outcome, will it happen before Brexit?.
Trust consultation on legal action on 19:13 - Jul 8 with 2910 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:08 - Jul 8 by plasjack

Being a trust member and hoping for a positive outcome, will it happen before Brexit?.

Will what happen?

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:16 - Jul 8 with 2902 viewsplasjack

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:13 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

Will what happen?

Litigation.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:39 - Jul 8 with 2860 viewsThornburyswan

Did it say which year? ;-)
Trust consultation on legal action on 19:41 - Jul 8 with 2852 viewslonglostjack

Will it be before or after the elections to the Trust Board ? Mutually exclusive shirley?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 19:43]

Trust consultation on legal action on 20:39 - Jul 8 with 2764 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:16 - Jul 8 by plasjack

Litigation.

Depends how the members vote my friend. If they vote no then game over.

Trust consultation on legal action on 20:40 - Jul 8 with 2762 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 19:41 - Jul 8 by longlostjack

Will it be before or after the elections to the Trust Board ? Mutually exclusive shirley?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 19:43]

Simultaneously. Partly at least. Board election voting papers are already with members.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 20:40]

Trust consultation on legal action on 20:46 - Jul 8 with 2743 viewslonglostjack

Trust consultation on legal action on 20:40 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

Simultaneously. Partly at least. Board election voting papers are already with members.

👍

Trust consultation on legal action on 21:30 - Jul 8 with 2680 viewsLord_Bony

How the hell is Joe Public going to understand the legal technicalities of this case is what id like to know.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:00 - Jul 8 with 2630 viewsswancity

Hopefully the Trust will be providing some good advice and guidance in terms of the potential for legal action. I have this horrible feeling though that they won’t and not enough members will have sufficient knowledge or interest to want to go down that route when really it’s the only option that needs to be considered.
Trust: please ensure that the members are fully informed of the situation and reminded of the seriousness of the misdemeanours of the previous owners. The Board members aren’t saying a lot are they.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:04 - Jul 8 with 2611 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:00 - Jul 8 by swancity

Hopefully the Trust will be providing some good advice and guidance in terms of the potential for legal action. I have this horrible feeling though that they won’t and not enough members will have sufficient knowledge or interest to want to go down that route when really it’s the only option that needs to be considered.
Trust: please ensure that the members are fully informed of the situation and reminded of the seriousness of the misdemeanours of the previous owners. The Board members aren’t saying a lot are they.

There’ll be a comprehensive document outlining the detail of both available options plus a covering statement from the board. And of course any questions that aren’t covered can be asked at the forum on Monday night.

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:09 - Jul 8 with 2602 viewsswancity

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:04 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

There’ll be a comprehensive document outlining the detail of both available options plus a covering statement from the board. And of course any questions that aren’t covered can be asked at the forum on Monday night.

Good stuff

The ‘covering statement’ needs to make it clear what the wishes of the Trust as an organisation. are. As a group you should know what you want to achieve and guide members accordingly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:11 - Jul 8 with 2594 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:09 - Jul 8 by swancity

Good stuff

The ‘covering statement’ needs to make it clear what the wishes of the Trust as an organisation. are. As a group you should know what you want to achieve and guide members accordingly.

I agree with you.

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:27 - Jul 8 with 2560 viewsJinxy

I do hope the Trust are working on how to increase the voting turnout this time. How about an unbiased radio campaign, e.g. The Wave/Swansea Sound for starters. Worth the investment IMHO.
Trust consultation on legal action on 22:29 - Jul 8 with 2556 viewsbonymine

Trust consultation on legal action on 21:30 - Jul 8 by Lord_Bony

How the hell is Joe Public going to understand the legal technicalities of this case is what id like to know.

Get Dai Little to face a Q & A at the Landore Club that should clarify it all 😉👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:52 - Jul 8 with 2523 viewsjackrmee

Trust consultation on legal action on 20:40 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

When's the deadline on them mate?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:54 - Jul 8 with 2520 viewsjackrmee

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:04 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

I thought it was Thursday night?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Trust consultation on legal action on 08:49 - Jul 9 with 2378 viewsNookiejack

I would like to understand the current Trust position in respect of the new Articles of Association which the Trust is operating under.

In future scenarios of:-

(i) If Yanks decide to sell their shares to a new owner- do they have to offer their shares to the Trust first?

Or can they totally ignore the Trust - resulting in the Trust's shares being totally illiquid. In that the next new owner can then ignore the Trust, when the new owner comes to sell their shares and so on......

(ii) If Trust wants to sell their shares do they have to offer their shares to the Yanks first?

ie Is there a symmetrical relationship?

Why would a new investor ever want to buy the Trust's shares if there was not a symmetrical relationship?

If the Yanks can totally ignore the Trust then is there any financial value in the Trust's shares? Does also the Trust have any voting power to change a decision that the Yanks may make? Financial Value or Voting Power?

I mention this as some of the new candidates who are standing for election to the Trust Board are doing so on the basis that the Trust should maintain its stake.

Do they understand the Trust's position under the the New Articles?
Trust consultation on legal action on 09:07 - Jul 9 with 2333 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:54 - Jul 8 by jackrmee

That’s the club forum. Not sure they’ll want to talk legal action.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:08 - Jul 9 with 2333 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust consultation on legal action on 22:54 - Jul 8 by jackrmee

Thursday’s is a club forum. Not sure they’ll want to talk legal action.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 9:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024