Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? 21:27 - Jun 27 with 4847 viewsjackharris

I would be well happy if they were our kit sponsors. A thousand times better then a Betting company like the rest of the Championship, especially for the kids’ Kits..?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:24 - Jul 1 with 1302 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:11 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Why don't you offer your services to the club, sounds like you could get it boxed off in no time at all.

You have ZERO idea of what discussions have taken place and with who.

It's extremely easy to shout from the sidelines, i hear it all the time from those lower down in the company i work for. If only business was so easy.

I never claimed to have?! Odd reply.

All I have done is presented alternative suggestions to betting companies. No idea why you're being so defensive?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:42 - Jul 1 with 1270 views34dfgdf54

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:11 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Why don't you offer your services to the club, sounds like you could get it boxed off in no time at all.

You have ZERO idea of what discussions have taken place and with who.

It's extremely easy to shout from the sidelines, i hear it all the time from those lower down in the company i work for. If only business was so easy.

Business isn't easy, that's why the club have had to bring in an "expert" so to speak, it's a difficult job, but on the flip side, it's very, very well paid, to the tune of £500k.

If he can't do it to a satisfactory standard, he should kindly f*ck off.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:54 - Jul 1 with 1259 viewsNeath_Jack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:42 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Business isn't easy, that's why the club have had to bring in an "expert" so to speak, it's a difficult job, but on the flip side, it's very, very well paid, to the tune of £500k.

If he can't do it to a satisfactory standard, he should kindly f*ck off.

So what criteria are you judging the "expert" on?

What variables are you going to factor in?

And i wholeheartedly agree, if anyone in any business doesn't do their job satisfactorily, they should get the DCM.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:55 - Jul 1 with 1255 viewsNeath_Jack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:24 - Jul 1 by AustinIsOurHero

I never claimed to have?! Odd reply.

All I have done is presented alternative suggestions to betting companies. No idea why you're being so defensive?

Yes, but you've presented them, like there are tons of local opportunities out there.

When in reality there aren't.

I'm not being defensive mate, just offering a different opinion.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 14:26 - Jul 1 with 1170 viewsJacket

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 09:39 - Jul 1 by AustinIsOurHero

Why does it have to be peanuts if it's a local company?

Admiral are on our doorstep & have a £2bn turnover! BT as well. It's up to the commercial team to present the proposal to them attractively to maximise the value.

Nathaniel Cars in Bridgend have just agreed a sponsorship with the Welsh FA which is over £1m. Money is there, you just have to know where to look.

Plenty of tech companies throughout South Wales.

Hell, even Pearlman was brought on to raise the profile of the club in the States - why not a Silicon Valley tech company or a financial company from New York?

There's a vending machine firm from Swansea who we could give a go. Have we tried them? Or what about the Travel House, have we given them a bell? I understand the owners of both firms have come in to money in recent years.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 18:31 - Jul 1 with 1117 viewsVetchfielder

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 11:23 - Jun 28 by Badlands

It came up in a forum a few weeks ago.
Birch, supported by Pearlman have looked at the sponsorship and would prefer to have no betting sponsorship but have to be realistic.
No one else will come anywhere near to matching the sponsorship paid by betting companies especially in the Championship which is why the league is dominated by betting names.
(Also Trade Centre Wales advertising outdoes all the old advertising in the Liberty put together and gives a more uniform visual impact at the ground.)

In which forum did this come up?

Proud to have been one of the 231

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 19:56 - Jul 1 with 1076 viewsjackharris

Are YOBET our kit sponsors this year?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 21:15 - Jul 1 with 1029 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 19:56 - Jul 1 by jackharris

Saw that on the shoulders of the training kit the other day, either shoulder sponsor or main
Login to get fewer ads

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 987 viewsJacket

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 21:15 - Jul 1 by exiledinenglandjack

Saw that on the shoulders of the training kit the other day, either shoulder sponsor or main

Website in Chinese only. Twitter account set up last month. No one's ever heard of them before. Sound about right.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:05 - Jul 2 with 879 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 19:56 - Jul 1 by jackharris

Confirmed now
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:20 - Jul 2 with 848 viewsjackrmee

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:05 - Jul 2 by exiledinenglandjack

Confirmed now

These is it?

https://www.yobetit.com/

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:39 - Jul 2 with 818 viewsDrGonzo

Another faceless betting company popping up from nowhere. Dodgy corrupt w*nkers.

And kids yet again will have kits that look nothing like what the players will wear.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:45 - Jul 2 with 806 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:39 - Jul 2 by DrGonzo

Another faceless betting company popping up from nowhere. Dodgy corrupt w*nkers.

And kids yet again will have kits that look nothing like what the players will wear.

We can’t have kids with Yo Be Tit on their chests mun.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:57 - Jul 2 with 768 viewsPegojack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:39 - Jul 2 by DrGonzo

A very poor show.

But then again, I haven't been proud of the club (as opposed to the team) for several years now, so what's new?
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 11:04 - Jul 2 with 753 viewsBadlands

Who else?
Who else will pay anywhere near what these companies offer?
17 Championship teams found betting companies the only realistic sponsors last year - several sharing the 32RED franchise.
We are rarely on TV so the payback for sponsors is minimal.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 11:51 - Jul 2 with 717 viewsJacket

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 10:20 - Jul 2 by jackrmee

These is it?

https://www.yobetit.com/

Don't think so. The logo on the shoulders matches this:

https://qipai2858.com/

If you go to http://yobet.com it says access prohibited. Could be launching for tomorrow. Who the hell are these betting firms we get to sponsor us? LeTou our sponsors of the season before last have already stopped operating here! And Bet UK seem to have the Swans as their only marketing partners. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:00 - Jul 2 with 701 viewsjackrmee

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 11:51 - Jul 2 by Jacket

Don't think so. The logo on the shoulders matches this:

https://qipai2858.com/

If you go to http://yobet.com it says access prohibited. Could be launching for tomorrow. Who the hell are these betting firms we get to sponsor us? LeTou our sponsors of the season before last have already stopped operating here! And Bet UK seem to have the Swans as their only marketing partners. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on.

Just put a few posts I've found on the other thread "YOBET".

Seems like they are a new type of betting company using cryptocurrency.

Sounds like the club don't even care who are sponsors, aslong as they pay. Wonder if they have to do due diligence on such things? Or even care to.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:11 - Jul 2 with 685 viewsJacket

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:00 - Jul 2 by jackrmee

Just put a few posts I've found on the other thread "YOBET".

Seems like they are a new type of betting company using cryptocurrency.

Sounds like the club don't even care who are sponsors, aslong as they pay. Wonder if they have to do due diligence on such things? Or even care to.

Third unknown betting company in a row, none of the first 2 have had any success, and yet more come. Bet UK will probably follow LeTou out of existence. What were they thinking, basing their whole marketing strategy on sponsoring one Championship club? It all sounds fishy to me, but Pearlman and the yanks seem to think it's all legit. Due diligence, what's that would probably be his answer, no more important to them than it was for Jenks when he let this shower of shite in.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:22 - Jul 2 with 670 viewsJacket

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:11 - Jul 2 by Jacket

Third unknown betting company in a row, none of the first 2 have had any success, and yet more come. Bet UK will probably follow LeTou out of existence. What were they thinking, basing their whole marketing strategy on sponsoring one Championship club? It all sounds fishy to me, but Pearlman and the yanks seem to think it's all legit. Due diligence, what's that would probably be his answer, no more important to them than it was for Jenks when he let this shower of shite in.

Sorry 4th in a row. Forgot about BetEast, who also don't exist any more. Far East betting firms all seem to think the Swans are the best way into the UK market and keep doing it, even though every one that tries fails.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 12:41 - Jul 2 with 646 viewsjasper_T

If we can make money watching betting companies go out of business that's great imo.

Successful betting companies are the real problem.
Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 13:20 - Jul 2 with 605 viewsNeath_Jack

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 11:04 - Jul 2 by Badlands

Who else?
Who else will pay anywhere near what these companies offer?
17 Championship teams found betting companies the only realistic sponsors last year - several sharing the 32RED franchise.
We are rarely on TV so the payback for sponsors is minimal.

Grown men mind.

Waaahhhhhhhh i'm not buying a shirt because it's got a betting company name on it.

[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 13:20]

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 00:15 - Jul 3 with 474 viewsjackrmee

Are Swansea University our kit Sponsors this Season? on 13:20 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Grown men mind.

Waaahhhhhhhh i'm not buying a shirt because it's got a betting company name on it.

[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 13:20]

Didn't mention not buying a shirt. I was on about being proud of the shirt and the club. It would be nice for kids to be able to wear the shirt though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024