Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any fishermen here? 09:38 - Jun 28 with 1171 viewsjackrmee

I am off down to Llansteffan for the night and thought I'd get the rods out for the first time in years. Probably going to try some lures and do a bit of spinning.
Any ideas where to go down there?

*edit
Sorry, I accidentally put this in the football only threads
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 9:39]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Any fishermen here? on 09:45 - Jun 28 with 1159 viewsSTID2017

I know nothing about fishing but lovely part of the world and guess there are plenty of spots for sitting and contemplating the world whilst fishing.
Enjoy - should be a lovely evening

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Any fishermen here? on 10:18 - Jun 28 with 1131 viewsdickythorpe

Try asking in the Castle pub. The locals are very approachable and many fish down there.

There's also spots from abergwili up to nantgaredig but you'll need a license.
Any fishermen here? on 12:20 - Jun 28 with 1074 viewsLeonWasGod

My tackle's been sat in the garage gathering dust for years, so no help from me. Enjoy though.

I was thinking about getting a kayak and doing a spot of summer fishing around south Gower and Mumbles. Not sure I'll get round to it though.
Any fishermen here? on 13:07 - Jun 28 with 1056 viewsjackrmee

Any fishermen here? on 12:20 - Jun 28 by LeonWasGod

My tackle's been sat in the garage gathering dust for years, so no help from me. Enjoy though.

I was thinking about getting a kayak and doing a spot of summer fishing around south Gower and Mumbles. Not sure I'll get round to it though.

I been looking at kayaks myself tbh.
I'm a skint kunt though and they aint cheap like

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Any fishermen here? on 13:36 - Jun 28 with 1045 viewsLeonWasGod

Any fishermen here? on 13:07 - Jun 28 by jackrmee

I been looking at kayaks myself tbh.
I'm a skint kunt though and they aint cheap like

Too right, and by the time you've got all the other bits for it, roof rack. etc. They cost a bomb. I do like the idea of fannying about on the water where I can't hear the missus though!
Any fishermen here? on 14:01 - Jun 28 with 1029 viewsBrynCartwright

Any fishermen here? on 13:36 - Jun 28 by LeonWasGod

Too right, and by the time you've got all the other bits for it, roof rack. etc. They cost a bomb. I do like the idea of fannying about on the water where I can't hear the missus though!

Used to have one of these. Enough room for 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 smallish kids and once deflated will fit in your car boot.. You just need bouyancy aids and wet-suits. Paddled out to spend an amazing hour with 2 feeding basking sharks at Sennen Cove some years back.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sevylor-Inflatable-Riviera-Canadian-Paddle/dp/B004ITO2Q

Admittedly not a craft to fish from though.....!!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024