Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knife Crime In London 20:26 - Jun 29 with 3144 viewsjackharris

A pregnant lady was fatally stabbed in London early this morning. The baby was delivered at the scene. I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore. The place is full of evil scum.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7196195/Eight-month-pregnant-woman-26-s
[Post edited 29 Jun 2019 20:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Knife Crime In London on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 986 viewsWingstandwood

Knife Crime In London on 19:57 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Go check exactly? What i said, i.e. go find the thread and bump it back.

As i said, arse from elbow.

Well thats who you were getting your information from? Over 40 years in the flying squad?

Argus!

Knife Crime In London on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 966 viewsNeath_Jack

Knife Crime In London on 20:03 - Jul 1 by Wingstandwood

Well thats who you were getting your information from? Over 40 years in the flying squad?

I know someone very well who worked for the flying squad for over 40 years, yes. Information from him? What do you mean? I gave him and someone else involved in serious crime investigations, a lend of the book to give me their opinion on it. Which i don't believe i ever posted what their opinions were, but if you "know" differently to that, get bumping the posts up.

My breath is baited...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Knife Crime In London on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 872 viewsHumpty

Knife Crime In London on 19:57 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Go check exactly? What i said, i.e. go find the thread and bump it back.

As i said, arse from elbow.

Did it involve stepladders at all?
Knife Crime In London on 00:21 - Jul 2 with 789 viewsKilkennyjack

Knife Crime In London on 13:18 - Jul 1 by krunchykarrot

Seriously, and how many police do you propose? Where are they to be stationed, on every corner? Who,s going to pay for them? Don't see lots of youth clubs in and around our country anymore, but there again we haven't got the hang culture taking a grip yet. As for Tory party not caring I thought Sadiq was in charge of London policing?

The police cuts are Tory cuts by Theresa May. Fact.

You are happy to pay the costs of murder investigation upon murder investigation ? - and with the damage to community cohesion.

If the police in the north of England had known their patches, then its likely that they could have prevented the shocking sexual abuse of children by gangs of largely immigrant asian men.
You police through knowing whats going on, not by reacting after the event.

And your solution is ? Bury your head in the sand ?

Beware of the Risen People

Knife Crime In London on 09:54 - Jul 2 with 719 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knife Crime In London on 09:24 - Jul 3 with 598 viewsjackharris

The baby has sadly passed away, double homicide now...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Knife Crime In London on 23:36 - Jul 6 with 486 viewsjackharris

Things are out of hand, this is just sickening...

https://news.sky.com/story/girl-11-fighting-for-life-after-knife-attack-on-famil

Knife Crime In London on 23:38 - Jul 6 with 477 viewsjackharris

Girl, 11, fighting for life after knife attack on family of four in north London

A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the attack on a woman in her 30s and her three children. The attacker was known to the victims, police said. An 11-year-old girl is in a critical condition after a knife attack on her family at their house in north London.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the attack, in which a woman in her thirties and three girls all aged under 12 were stabbed. Police were called shortly after noon on Saturday to an address on Livingstone Road in Enfield.

Forensics officers attended the scene. The four victims were taken to hospital and following intensive treatment the woman and two of the children are now in a non-life threatening condition. An 11-year-old girl remains in a critical condition.

Login to get fewer ads

Knife Crime In London on 09:30 - Jul 7 with 425 viewscontroversial_jack

Knife Crime In London on 13:58 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What else are they supposed to do if there's no youth centres to play table tennis in anymore? Getting involved with drug dealing and murdering people is logically the only thing they have left to do.

These are not 13 year olds who want to go to a youth club or join the boy scouts, this isn't 1964
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024