Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico Flores 21:31 - Jul 1 with 2701 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Does anyone have any thoughts on a Chico return to the Club....made his Money over the last few years playing for Clubs who pay a lot of wages. Have not seen him in action since he left but we do need another experienced Centre Half. Discuss......
Chico Flores on 21:40 - Jul 1 with 2638 viewsDippy

No, not Chico... But we do need another centre half

Poll: Cooper Out

Chico Flores on 21:47 - Jul 1 with 2603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico Flores on 21:40 - Jul 1 by Dippy

No, not Chico... But we do need another centre half

Yes from me. A proper leader and a player who loves the club. Should find the Championship easy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico Flores on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 2559 viewsjeza739

What is the obsession with former players? Havent we learnt the lesson? Chico was a joke the 1st time with all thaat embarrassing play acting etc. Not to cons9 he was crap as well. Also hes been playing pub lge standard for 3 yrs
Chico Flores on 22:09 - Jul 1 with 2509 viewsDarran

Chico Flores on 22:00 - Jul 1 by jeza739

What is the obsession with former players? Havent we learnt the lesson? Chico was a joke the 1st time with all thaat embarrassing play acting etc. Not to cons9 he was crap as well. Also hes been playing pub lge standard for 3 yrs

I don’t get it either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico Flores on 22:11 - Jul 1 with 2489 views34dfgdf54

I don’t want him back here, but to say he was cr*p doesn’t say much about your knowledge of football.
Chico Flores on 22:12 - Jul 1 with 2483 viewsjackrmee

I love Chico. He'd be great for players and fans alike. Would love to see him back here.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Chico Flores on 22:15 - Jul 1 with 2473 viewsJacket

Is it Chico time? No, Chico time has been and gone. I'm not going to stand here and say he was crap because he wasn't. But equally I'm not going to claim he was our best player. A few silly challenges, more than his fair share of play acting, but was decent on the whole.
Chico Flores on 22:15 - Jul 1 with 2470 viewsjeza739

Chico Flores on 22:11 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t want him back here, but to say he was cr*p doesn’t say much about your knowledge of football.

Ok he was a poor PL defender who was clever in the way he interacted with the fans to hide his deficiencies as a player.
Better?
Ie he was crap...
Login to get fewer ads

Chico Flores on 22:16 - Jul 1 with 2462 views34dfgdf54

Chico Flores on 22:15 - Jul 1 by jeza739

Ok he was a poor PL defender who was clever in the way he interacted with the fans to hide his deficiencies as a player.
Better?
Ie he was crap...

So the way he interacted with fans, hid how poor he was.

Right.
Chico Flores on 22:23 - Jul 1 with 2431 viewsjeza739

Chico Flores on 22:16 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Right.

In some respect yes because he showed his love for the club and shirt etc which meant that many fans ignored or couldnt see his deficiencies. Ok to say he was crap is uncalled for as hes played a million miles higher standard than me.
However is playacting was an embarrassment and imo he was not good enough for PL..
Was lucky he played in what at the time was a very good team. Far too many rash challenges and mistakes for a top defender imo but we're all entitled to an opinion
Chico Flores on 22:28 - Jul 1 with 2392 viewsDippy

Chico Flores on 22:23 - Jul 1 by jeza739

In some respect yes because he showed his love for the club and shirt etc which meant that many fans ignored or couldnt see his deficiencies. Ok to say he was crap is uncalled for as hes played a million miles higher standard than me.
However is playacting was an embarrassment and imo he was not good enough for PL..
Was lucky he played in what at the time was a very good team. Far too many rash challenges and mistakes for a top defender imo but we're all entitled to an opinion

I don't know mind.. Liverpool in the League Cup and the two Chelsea games he was superb, him and Ash.

Poll: Cooper Out

Chico Flores on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 2337 viewsswan65split

The whole leagues are full of play actors, he may well have been one of several players who were crap here in the last few years, yep i would have him back. you never know he may be our next Manager in a few months
Chico Flores on 22:51 - Jul 1 with 2311 viewsGeoffThom

Chico Flores on 22:23 - Jul 1 by jeza739

So he was the centre half in the best side probably the swans have ever had ,and you say he was crap
Righto fella 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣
Chico Flores on 23:29 - Jul 1 with 2203 viewsmajorraglan

He was a good player in what was one of the best Swansea City teams in the club’s history. He was prone to the odd gaff and he had his limitations, but that was why he was playing in SA1 as opposed to the Etihad!

I reckon he could do a job for the club this year, but it’s likely he would cost too much and he doesn’t fit the profile of what the club is looking for. Time to move on.
Chico Flores on 23:54 - Jul 1 with 2159 viewsPentyrchJack

He was a great player and a big personality at the time. I think his time has been and gone so it's a no for me. I wonder whatever happened to his pet monkey Willie?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Chico Flores on 00:04 - Jul 2 with 2137 viewsDarran

Chico Flores on 23:54 - Jul 1 by PentyrchJack

He was a great player and a big personality at the time. I think his time has been and gone so it's a no for me. I wonder whatever happened to his pet monkey Willie?

Anyone that has a pet monkey is a total cuñt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico Flores on 06:35 - Jul 2 with 1960 viewsjeza739

Chico Flores on 22:51 - Jul 1 by GeoffThom

So he was the centre half in the best side probably the swans have ever had ,and you say he was crap
Righto fella 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣

Yep i do... And if he had played in our team of the last few PL yrs he'd have looked even worse. He was lucky he played in that team and alongside ash when ash was at his peak.
Chico Flores on 06:36 - Jul 2 with 1960 viewsJinxy

Chico Flores on 00:04 - Jul 2 by Darran

Anyone that has a pet monkey is a total cuñt.

True. Brought a whole new meaning to the "I'm forever blowing Bubbles" tune.
Chico Flores on 07:59 - Jul 2 with 1848 viewsjacktar

Chico Flores on 23:54 - Jul 1 by PentyrchJack

Hasn't Willie just become Cardiff's latest signing.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Chico Flores on 10:50 - Jul 2 with 1670 viewsBadlands

Good enough for us.
He was an excellent CB and still hold a light for Swansea City.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Chico Flores on 10:54 - Jul 2 with 1661 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chico Flores on 07:59 - Jul 2 by jacktar

Hasn't Willie just become Cardiff's latest signing.

I thought he was the agent?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chico Flores on 14:15 - Jul 2 with 1506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico Flores on 22:16 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Right.

Yes. Kept randomly skipping over the advertising hoardings and hiding among the fans..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024