Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA USA USA 19:02 - Jul 2 with 3652 viewsDarran

Phil Neville can fuçk off too. 🇺🇸

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

USA USA USA on 21:26 - Jul 2 with 698 viewsDippy

VAR again... Unlucky England

Poll: Cooper Out

USA USA USA on 21:27 - Jul 2 with 689 viewsOldjack

USA USA USA on 21:26 - Jul 2 by Dippy

VAR again... Unlucky England

Very

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

USA USA USA on 21:27 - Jul 2 with 684 viewsChief

USA USA USA on 21:23 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

The glory hunting point wasn't made to me, or in response to me.
I actually think that USA women are far better overall than any other Women's team in the competition.
That doesn't mean that I won't shout for my local British team

And, if you (or your mate) think that I would support Crapdiff over the Swans because they progressed to a further stage than my local team in a competition, you are both seriously deluded.
But, you are clearly getting there.

Talk about throwing mud over your overt xenophobic, narrow minded views....
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 21:26]

Well the fact that you are supporting our local rivals in this suggests otherwise.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

USA USA USA on 21:28 - Jul 2 with 674 viewsZaxx

USA USA USA on 21:25 - Jul 2 by Fireboy2

Dont feel sorry for me butt, yeah living in england for over 30 years has made me very very narrow minded.

Dont get me wrong i have alot of english mates who are great but ive met quite alot who have superior attitudes to foreigners.

And sorry for upsetting the friends of anglo saxons but the experience of meeting bellends over 3 decades has made me have this attitude.

I actually hear you tbh.
I lived in Engerland for over 5 years and have heard/seen all you say.

No different here though (according to my English friends).

It is what it is.

ps. I'm British and proud of it.
USA USA USA on 21:30 - Jul 2 with 660 viewsZaxx

USA USA USA on 21:27 - Jul 2 by Chief

Well the fact that you are supporting our local rivals in this suggests otherwise.

Not rivals Chiefy.
Fellow Britains :)

Now if the Welsh ladies were competing in this tournament, we would probably be hugging friends.
Yuck!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 21:31]
USA USA USA on 21:30 - Jul 2 with 653 viewsFireboy2

USA USA USA on 21:23 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

The glory hunting point wasn't made to me, or in response to me.
I actually think that USA women are far better overall than any other Women's team in the competition.
That doesn't mean that I won't shout for my local British team

And, if you (or your mate) think that I would support Crapdiff over the Swans because they progressed to a further stage than my local team in a competition, you are both seriously deluded.
But, you are clearly getting there.

Talk about throwing mud over your overt xenophobic, narrow minded views....
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 21:26]

And its 'like' supporting cardiff. Not actually supporting them
USA USA USA on 21:33 - Jul 2 with 624 viewsZaxx

USA USA USA on 21:30 - Jul 2 by Fireboy2

And its 'like' supporting cardiff. Not actually supporting them

Like and/or actually is a misnomer in that scenario...

Very much :D
USA USA USA on 21:36 - Jul 2 with 607 viewsFireboy2

USA USA USA on 21:28 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

I actually hear you tbh.
I lived in Engerland for over 5 years and have heard/seen all you say.

No different here though (according to my English friends).

It is what it is.

ps. I'm British and proud of it.

I also get where you are coming from re our lot at home fella, embarrassing.

Btw im welsh and proud
Login to get fewer ads

USA USA USA on 21:38 - Jul 2 with 598 viewsFireboy2

USA USA USA on 21:33 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

Like and/or actually is a misnomer in that scenario...

Very much :D

Oh yesh.
USA USA USA on 21:39 - Jul 2 with 588 viewsFergal

Never a pen.
USA USA USA on 21:39 - Jul 2 with 586 viewshobo

Example # 798 why VAR is a joke
USA USA USA on 21:39 - Jul 2 with 582 viewsChief

USA USA USA on 21:30 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

Not rivals Chiefy.

Now if the Welsh ladies were competing in this tournament, we would probably be hugging friends.
Yuck!

Rivalry between us between us and the English aside (rivalry - not xenophobia) . How anyone from Wales want them to win is beyond me for these reasons-
- their anthem is the most vomit inducing in the world. Horrible self serving, know your place indoctrination about 1 woman born into privilege.
- their fans are absolutely vile and racist. Love seeing England lose knowing they'll go home miserable.
- that band they have at games is annoying.
- the ridiculous biased commentary during all their matches.
- the fact that as Swans fans, all their players have been the opposition to us during our Prem years.
- We've had so few current England internationals playing at the Swans it seems a distant national team to us, which is difficult to relate to.
- not forgetting their spoilt beat diving Instagram crop of current players.

USA USA USA on 21:40 - Jul 2 with 569 viewsDippy

Great drama

Poll: Cooper Out

USA USA USA on 21:41 - Jul 2 with 559 viewsraynor94

USA USA USA on 21:30 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

Not rivals Chiefy.

Yuck!

Banging your head against the wall with chief, he's Welsh mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

USA USA USA on 21:41 - Jul 2 with 558 viewswestside

Joke decision.
USA USA USA on 21:41 - Jul 2 with 552 viewsjack2jack

Fookin shocking penalty, should have buried it.
USA USA USA on 21:47 - Jul 2 with 506 viewsraynor94

USA USA USA on 21:39 - Jul 2 by Chief

Rivalry between us between us and the English aside (rivalry - not xenophobia) . How anyone from Wales want them to win is beyond me for these reasons-
- their anthem is the most vomit inducing in the world. Horrible self serving, know your place indoctrination about 1 woman born into privilege.
- their fans are absolutely vile and racist. Love seeing England lose knowing they'll go home miserable.
- the fact that as Swans fans, all their players have been the opposition to us during our Prem years.
- We've had so few current England internationals playing at the Swans it seems a distant national team to us, which is difficult to relate to.

Barry Horns

USA USA USA on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 488 viewsChief

USA USA USA on 21:47 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Barry Horns

Although they can get on my wick too they do get a good atmosphere going and come up with a lot more amusing and inventive tunes than the English band.

USA USA USA on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 487 viewsZaxx

USA USA USA on 21:39 - Jul 2 by Chief

Anthem: new argument, didn't previously discuss that.
Indoctrination/privilege, wtf are you bringing up now? Class system? Are you freaking downtrodden and paranoid?
Vile/racist: I agree, and so are we.
The band: Oh grow up. We have better bands mun!
Commentary: Have you listened to Radio Cymru?
Fact? Swans fans? "all their players have been the opposition to us during our Prem years."
Yeah mate, they played against us.. you expect them to roll over to make you happy?
"We've had so few current England internationals playing at the Swans it seems a distant national team to us, which is difficult to relate to. "
Feck me sideways, lol. Half of our best team weren't British.
"not forgetting their spoilt beat diving Instagram crop of current players."
Oh dear.

I've had some fun tonight and must admit that I was mostly on a wind up but Chiefy, leave it there mate, that's just plain silly :D

Nini mate. Take care
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 22:08]
USA USA USA on 21:57 - Jul 2 with 443 viewsFireboy2

USA USA USA on 21:47 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Barry Horns

How very dare you
USA USA USA on 22:17 - Jul 2 with 392 viewsChief

USA USA USA on 21:50 - Jul 2 by Zaxx

Anthem: new argument, didn't previously discuss that.
Indoctrination/privilege, wtf are you bringing up now? Class system? Are you freaking downtrodden and paranoid?
Vile/racist: I agree, and so are we.
The band: Oh grow up. We have better bands mun!
Commentary: Have you listened to Radio Cymru?
Fact? Swans fans? "all their players have been the opposition to us during our Prem years."
Yeah mate, they played against us.. you expect them to roll over to make you happy?
"We've had so few current England internationals playing at the Swans it seems a distant national team to us, which is difficult to relate to. "
Feck me sideways, lol. Half of our best team weren't British.
"not forgetting their spoilt beat diving Instagram crop of current players."
Oh dear.

I've had some fun tonight and must admit that I was mostly on a wind up but Chiefy, leave it there mate, that's just plain silly :D

Nini mate. Take care
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 22:08]

- why can't we bring up new points? I'm not being paranoid, the words to the song are solely about one rich parasitic woman. England's a beautiful country which has achieved plenty, yet its all ignored. Horrible anthem. I can't see why normal English people like it.
- you can't compare Wales fans to England fans in terms of racism and the mayhem they cause. Don't be deliberately biased and stubborn.
- yes the Barry Horns are better.
- but we are Welsh, so it's expected. If I watched New Zealand v Colombia in the world the commentary would be neutral. I'm not English but if I watched England v Finland in the World Cup the commentary would be biased even though I don't live in England.
- don't understand your point, why would I expect them to do that?
- half our team weren't British no, but we've had quite a number of internationals, I'm sure a few of our fans struck up an affinity for the Icemen when Siggy was with us.
- you've made no point so there's nothing to reply with.

USA USA USA on 22:29 - Jul 2 with 361 viewsraynor94

USA USA USA on 22:17 - Jul 2 by Chief

- why can't we bring up new points? I'm not being paranoid, the words to the song are solely about one rich parasitic woman. England's a beautiful country which has achieved plenty, yet its all ignored. Horrible anthem. I can't see why normal English people like it.
- you can't compare Wales fans to England fans in terms of racism and the mayhem they cause. Don't be deliberately biased and stubborn.
- but we are Welsh, so it's expected. If I watched New Zealand v Colombia in the world the commentary would be neutral. I'm not English but if I watched England v Finland in the World Cup the commentary would be biased even though I don't live in England.
- half our team weren't British no, but we've had quite a number of internationals, I'm sure a few of our fans struck up an affinity for the Icemen when Siggy was with us.

Most of my posts are to wind you up, guaranteed a bite, but on the whole you seem a well balanced chap, a chip on either shoulder

USA USA USA on 22:47 - Jul 2 with 336 viewsChief

USA USA USA on 22:29 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Most of my posts are to wind you up, guaranteed a bite, but on the whole you seem a well balanced chap, a chip on either shoulder

After bites, that old chestnut. Problem is if that really were the case there wouldn't be need for the angler to continue in the conversation would there. I feel the angler got hooked himself.

Nos da bechgyn.

USA USA USA on 22:51 - Jul 2 with 328 viewsBanosswan

USA USA USA on 22:17 - Jul 2 by Chief

England don't have an anthem.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

USA USA USA on 23:03 - Jul 2 with 308 viewsKilkennyjack

USA USA USA on 22:51 - Jul 2 by Banosswan

England don't have an anthem.

The do in the Commonwealth games....
Jerusalem.

Lets face it, anything is better than the thoroughly dreadful GSTQ.

The Welsh anthem is the best in the world.
France second.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024