Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... 20:36 - Jul 2 with 5359 viewsbluenile

. . . . . . world cup is crap?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:44 - Jul 2 with 1132 viewsjack2jack

Quite enjoying it. So what!
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:46 - Jul 2 with 1119 viewsGaryjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:43 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Don't you think it's excellent entertainment, and the standard is not bad at all

Are you serious? The standard is dreadful! I've not seen one player bigger than a B cup ffs!
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:48 - Jul 2 with 1098 viewstheloneranger

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:46 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

Are you serious? The standard is dreadful! I've not seen one player bigger than a B cup ffs!

A storm in a B cup ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:49 - Jul 2 with 1086 viewsjack2jack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:48 - Jul 2 by theloneranger

A storm in a B cup ??

PG t!ts.
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:53 - Jul 2 with 1068 views34dfgdf54

Don't you think it's excellent entertainment, and the standard is not bad at all

This game has been decent entertainment wise. Standard is horrific if you ask me though, which weirdly adds to the entertainment,
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:53 - Jul 2 with 1056 viewsunion_jack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:22 - Jul 2 by bluey_the_blue

Never underestimate the brute power of 14 year old boys.

Probably spent all game kicking them in the ovaries whilst giggling about boobies.

🤣

Very funny.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:58 - Jul 2 with 1020 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:53 - Jul 2 by 34dfgdf54

This game has been decent entertainment wise. Standard is horrific if you ask me though, which weirdly adds to the entertainment,

Reminds me of countless games at the Vetch.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 22:30 - Jul 2 with 970 viewssioni

I think this thread reveals that some do exist.
Some men don’t understand the value of having both apples and oranges.
Some men believe that white persons are superior to black,brown(perhaps not yellow) people.
And some men believe that men are superior to or more intelligent than women.
You can see some of the latter on this forum They tend to indulge in “ad hominem” or “ad mulierem” argument when opposing Lisa’s ideas.
Sorry to involve you in this, Lisa.
Login to get fewer ads

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 22:31 - Jul 2 with 965 viewsDarran

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 22:30 - Jul 2 by sioni

Some men believe that white persons are superior to black,brown(perhaps not yellow) people.
You can see some of the latter on this forum They tend to indulge in “ad hominem” or “ad mulierem” argument when opposing Lisa’s ideas.

They are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 23:08 - Jul 2 with 917 viewsKilkennyjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 22:30 - Jul 2 by sioni

Hi Lisa 👋🏿

Beware of the Risen People

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 23:09 - Jul 2 with 914 viewsDarran

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 23:08 - Jul 2 by Kilkennyjack

Hi Lisa 👋🏿

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 23:25 - Jul 2 with 894 viewscontroversial_jack

Are you Oldjack in disguise?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024