Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five 11:07 - Jul 3 with 1347 viewstheloneranger

Carl Knight ... What a worthless piece of human Sh1te

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shameless-british-trophy-hunter-boasts-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:12 - Jul 3 with 1136 viewsDarran

I’ll agree but I’m not clicking the link and I wish people would stop posting the photos on twitter

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:22 - Jul 3 with 1119 viewstheloneranger

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:12 - Jul 3 by Darran

I’ll agree but I’m not clicking the link and I wish people would stop posting the photos on twitter

I'll agree on the pics on twitter, but which other way do you let the world know that this bloke is a vile Cvnt??

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:45 - Jul 3 with 1101 viewsWarwickHunt

Hunter? I doubt if the inadequate cûnt could find his cock with both hands and a flashlight.

Street justice required. Preferably apt..,
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:50 - Jul 3 with 1092 viewsnantywatcher

What a piece of human garbage.
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:42 - Jul 3 with 1060 viewstheloneranger

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 11:45 - Jul 3 by WarwickHunt

Hunter? I doubt if the inadequate cûnt could find his cock with both hands and a flashlight.

Street justice required. Preferably apt..,

Put Lady Gaga's meat dress on him ... Give him 30 mins start, and then let the lions loose and hunt the vile cvnt down.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:38 - Jul 3 with 960 viewsbuilthjack

Cnts like him should be shot

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:40 - Jul 3 with 955 viewsNeath_Jack

Is there a difference between shooting a lion and a rabbit? Why are some people only bothered about lions, hippos, giraffes being killed and not bothered about cows, pigs and rabbits?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:42 - Jul 3 with 950 viewsDarran

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:40 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Is there a difference between shooting a lion and a rabbit? Why are some people only bothered about lions, hippos, giraffes being killed and not bothered about cows, pigs and rabbits?

Fuçking hell.

Login to get fewer ads

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:48 - Jul 3 with 934 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:42 - Jul 3 by Darran

Fuçking hell.

What’s the difference between them for you?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:52 - Jul 3 with 924 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:48 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

What’s the difference between them for you?

Numbers would be the main one. And not many people shoot rabbits purely and only so they can say that they shot a rabbit.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 21:52]

Poll: Tory leader

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:52 - Jul 3 with 921 viewsDarran

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:52 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

Numbers would be the main one. And not many people shoot rabbits purely and only so they can say that they shot a rabbit.

Thank you for answering,he’s from the Ferry.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 913 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:52 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

Numbers, ok so it’s not them actually being killed for you then?

You’re more worried about them becoming extinct?

And thanks for pulling the prick out of the shit, he’s have struggled big time with that one.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:59 - Jul 3 with 906 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:56 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Numbers, ok so it’s not them actually being killed for you then?

You’re more worried about them becoming extinct?

And thanks for pulling the prick out of the shit, he’s have struggled big time with that one.

As a meat eater I’d be hypocritical if I objected to animals being killed purely on a moral level. So yes it’s partly because the trophy hunters’ prey is often endangered but also because they’re such magnificent beasts. And the people shooting them are usually massive c*nts it seems. Personally I could never shoot any animal. I’m happy for someone else to kill my food for me.

Poll: Tory leader

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 22:03 - Jul 3 with 900 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:59 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

As a meat eater I’d be hypocritical if I objected to animals being killed purely on a moral level. So yes it’s partly because the trophy hunters’ prey is often endangered but also because they’re such magnificent beasts. And the people shooting them are usually massive c*nts it seems. Personally I could never shoot any animal. I’m happy for someone else to kill my food for me.

Thank you.

I listened to a very interesting show on the wireless today on this very subject.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 22:08 - Jul 3 with 890 viewslifelong

Rabbits, Cows and Pigs are nice to eat, never tried Lion, Hippo or Giraffe.
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 00:29 - Jul 4 with 814 viewstheloneranger

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 22:08 - Jul 3 by lifelong

Rabbits, Cows and Pigs are nice to eat, never tried Lion, Hippo or Giraffe.

I'll stick my neck out here, I don't think you'll like giraffe.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 00:56 - Jul 4 with 801 viewsBrynCartwright

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 21:40 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Christ on a bike NJ, cows etc are traditional prey animals for humans, whilst lions, leopards and giraffes etc are massively rarer and merely trophy kills for dickheads with too much money and supersized egos. I would quite happily run the cnts over in a Sherman. The main problem in Africa, as in much of the world, is too many frigging people.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 01:12 - Jul 4 with 786 viewsGroo

I'm a vegetarian and even I know the difference between animals that's either bred in the billions as a food or breeds in the wild in the billions and animals that are close to extinction.

I'm assuming your either taking the 'P' or rather dull.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 1:12]

Groo does what Groo does best

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 07:44 - Jul 4 with 718 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 00:56 - Jul 4 by BrynCartwright

Christ on a bike NJ, cows etc are traditional prey animals for humans, whilst lions, leopards and giraffes etc are massively rarer and merely trophy kills for dickheads with too much money and supersized egos. I would quite happily run the cnts over in a Sherman. The main problem in Africa, as in much of the world, is too many frigging people.

Bryn, where on your morality scale does it stop being ok to kill animals? Are you saying all animals are fair up to those on the endangered list, but once you hit that list, all bets are off?

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 08:51 - Jul 4 with 683 viewsWarwickHunt

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 07:44 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

Bryn, where on your morality scale does it stop being ok to kill animals? Are you saying all animals are fair up to those on the endangered list, but once you hit that list, all bets are off?

Don’t know about Bryn but mine stops where animals are killed purely for fun, self-aggrandisement or some twisted form of gratification.

Inadequates is one word, cûnts is another...
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:27 - Jul 4 with 629 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 08:51 - Jul 4 by WarwickHunt

Don’t know about Bryn but mine stops where animals are killed purely for fun, self-aggrandisement or some twisted form of gratification.

Inadequates is one word, cûnts is another...

It’s an interesting subject in that a lot of people are happy for animals to be killed for their pleasure (eating) but are totally against a hunters pleasure in the stalking and killing. I get people’s outrage at animals that are endangered, but let’s throw dogs and cats into it. Millions of those about, thousands of which are stray or wild, but I’d imagine most would be against the killing of those too.

Nowt as queer as folk.

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:30 - Jul 4 with 628 viewslondonlisa2001

One is killed for food, pest control or to control the herd or population, the other is killed because the person killing it gets pleasure from the death. Psychopaths, I believe they’re more properly called.
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:34 - Jul 4 with 623 viewslondonlisa2001

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:27 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

It’s an interesting subject in that a lot of people are happy for animals to be killed for their pleasure (eating) but are totally against a hunters pleasure in the stalking and killing. I get people’s outrage at animals that are endangered, but let’s throw dogs and cats into it. Millions of those about, thousands of which are stray or wild, but I’d imagine most would be against the killing of those too.

Nowt as queer as folk.

Eating keeps people alive.

Someone killing a lion or elephant to keep themselves or their family alive is also acceptable. It happens in villages in Africa all the time and no one condemn them for it.

If someone had to kill an animal, whatever it was, to provide food, that’s acceptable.

Someone killing an animal for no purpose other than liking to see them die is completely different.
Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 614 viewsHighjack

Shooting a sleeping animal from half a mile away from the safety of the back of a Land Rover with a high powered rifle and scope should not be classed as hunting any more than getting on a P&O ferry to France is classed as swimming the channel.

F*cking cowards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:45 - Jul 4 with 611 viewsNeath_Jack

Shameless British trophy hunter boasts of killing Africa's endangered Big Five on 12:34 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Eating keeps people alive.

Someone killing a lion or elephant to keep themselves or their family alive is also acceptable. It happens in villages in Africa all the time and no one condemn them for it.

If someone had to kill an animal, whatever it was, to provide food, that’s acceptable.

Someone killing an animal for no purpose other than liking to see them die is completely different.

People do not have to eat meat to keep them alive.

They eat it for their own pleasure.

A Hunter kills for his own pleasure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024