Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone 19:11 - Jul 3 with 3743 viewsSgorioFruit

Don’t go and spend £40plus for a swans football shirt.
Wait towards end of the season when the club shop sells them for a tenner.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:31 - Jul 3 with 3637 viewscontroversial_jack

The club won't get a penny off me until the Yanks leave.
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:47 - Jul 3 with 3575 viewsvetchonian

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:31 - Jul 3 by controversial_jack

If everyone does that we can kiss goodbye to our club the club needs income to survive.....we were all happy to line Huws pockets whilst he and the sellout so called fans fleeced whilst we were riding high and now it's all the yanks fault and they are robbing the club blind. I am not happy with the yanks but this crap how they are robbing us blind and so we shid stop spending till they go will make things worse.the selliuts mostly HJ put us in the crap...the Yanks ars attemptingto balance the books lime we are a normal business not a football club....yes the Yanks are not good for us but the real culprits are those who took their millions without any due diligence and sold us to chancers

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:49 - Jul 3 with 3561 viewsraynor94

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:47 - Jul 3 by vetchonian

If everyone does that we can kiss goodbye to our club the club needs income to survive.....we were all happy to line Huws pockets whilst he and the sellout so called fans fleeced whilst we were riding high and now it's all the yanks fault and they are robbing the club blind. I am not happy with the yanks but this crap how they are robbing us blind and so we shid stop spending till they go will make things worse.the selliuts mostly HJ put us in the crap...the Yanks ars attemptingto balance the books lime we are a normal business not a football club....yes the Yanks are not good for us but the real culprits are those who took their millions without any due diligence and sold us to chancers

Superb post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:50 - Jul 3 with 3558 viewsvetchonian

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:58 - Jul 3 with 3505 viewsOldjack

they the Yanks are in it to make money off OUR CLUB ,and may well be robbing us blind ,and yes HJ and his cronies put us in this shyte .We will now never change now unless billionaires take us over [very highly unlikely ]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:17 - Jul 3 with 3447 viewsPacemaker

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:58 - Jul 3 by Oldjack

they the Yanks are in it to make money off OUR CLUB ,and may well be robbing us blind ,and yes HJ and his cronies put us in this shyte .We will now never change now unless billionaires take us over [very highly unlikely ]

All owners of any business are in it to make money. It’s not our club, it’s the club we support, we as trust members assuming you are one, own a small part of the club but like every other club we are just one of the income streams.

They are not robbing us blind according to the accounts, they may well be cutting our cloth to suit what little income we have compared to the PL.

Your last sentence is laughable why do you think a billionaire would be better? That could very well be the end of any supporters influence.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:31 - Jul 3 with 3393 viewsvetchonian

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 19:58 - Jul 3 by Oldjack

We all know the Yanks are here to make money but the previous owners took it all when they had a chance to work with the trust to establish a model club.
Did HJ need to pay himself 500k per year?
Would have competitive tendering meant less spend on the academy etc rather than going straight to MM company..or possibly the works done at reduced profit to MM with the remaining monies reinvested into the club.The selouts could have worked with the Trust to find ways of financing the club via the fanbase through shares issues or bonds we are left with great facilities but were they achieved at best cost? HJ threw cash at keeping us in the PL to ensure a sale was secured to line his pockets not to safeguard the club...maybe we could have worked on a strategy allowing us to be relegated with a plan for promotion and restructure using parachute payments by no the sellijts wanted their wedge.
Anyone taking his over would want their return....unless but was a vanity project and there are few such benefactors around these days.dont be fooled HJ et al did no due diligence on the Yanks...deliberately excluded the Trust to stop them doing any before it was too late and they also sold the Yanks the PL dream and licence to print money!
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 20:32]

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:51 - Jul 3 with 3300 viewsOldjack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:17 - Jul 3 by Pacemaker

All owners of any business are in it to make money. It’s not our club, it’s the club we support, we as trust members assuming you are one, own a small part of the club but like every other club we are just one of the income streams.

They are not robbing us blind according to the accounts, they may well be cutting our cloth to suit what little income we have compared to the PL.

Your last sentence is laughable why do you think a billionaire would be better? That could very well be the end of any supporters influence.

In our heads and hearts it's our club ,for without us they are nothing , Man c are a prime example of being owned by multi billionaires who can easily take big losses every season and never having to worry about it ,very few clubs can do this throughout the world., As to robbing us we shall see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:53 - Jul 3 with 3291 viewsOldjack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:31 - Jul 3 by vetchonian

We all know the Yanks are here to make money but the previous owners took it all when they had a chance to work with the trust to establish a model club.
Did HJ need to pay himself 500k per year?
Would have competitive tendering meant less spend on the academy etc rather than going straight to MM company..or possibly the works done at reduced profit to MM with the remaining monies reinvested into the club.The selouts could have worked with the Trust to find ways of financing the club via the fanbase through shares issues or bonds we are left with great facilities but were they achieved at best cost? HJ threw cash at keeping us in the PL to ensure a sale was secured to line his pockets not to safeguard the club...maybe we could have worked on a strategy allowing us to be relegated with a plan for promotion and restructure using parachute payments by no the sellijts wanted their wedge.
Anyone taking his over would want their return....unless but was a vanity project and there are few such benefactors around these days.dont be fooled HJ et al did no due diligence on the Yanks...deliberately excluded the Trust to stop them doing any before it was too late and they also sold the Yanks the PL dream and licence to print money!
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 20:32]

I know exactly how sneaky and underhand Huw and his cronies really are

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 21:46 - Jul 3 with 3196 viewsCooperman

You don't go to home games?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 09:38 - Jul 4 with 2787 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Spot on!
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:01 - Jul 4 with 2738 viewscontroversial_jack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 21:46 - Jul 3 by Cooperman

You don't go to home games?

I attend the games, but don't spend in the shop or catering.
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:16 - Jul 4 with 2717 viewsCooperman

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:01 - Jul 4 by controversial_jack

Ok so you are giving your money to the Yanks.

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:58 - Jul 4 with 2648 viewsEasternJack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 20:17 - Jul 3 by Pacemaker

Supporter influence?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 11:04 - Jul 4 with 2631 viewsGaz_M

Sure, the kids will love that.

Pleb.
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 11:30 - Jul 4 with 2603 viewsraynor94

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:01 - Jul 4 by controversial_jack

What an own goal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 2538 viewsCooperman

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 11:30 - Jul 4 by raynor94

What an own goal

He probably put being controversial over being sensible.

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 16:29 - Jul 4 with 2288 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 18:28 - Jul 4 with 2152 viewsCaptain_Sham

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 12:13 - Jul 4 by Cooperman

He probably put being controversial over being sensible.

That would infer that he has the capacity to be sensible.

Its just a ride.

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 09:48 - Jul 7 with 1795 viewscontroversial_jack

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 10:16 - Jul 4 by Cooperman

Ok so you are giving your money to the Yanks.

It's the bare minimum given that i am a Swans supporter and like to watch my team play football, but that's it. I did stay away from the Man city game in protest and went on the protest march and though others would too, but I was mistaken in thinking that Swans fans had a bit of backbone.
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 14:35 - Jul 7 with 1651 viewsBadlands

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 09:48 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

It's the bare minimum given that i am a Swans supporter and like to watch my team play football, but that's it. I did stay away from the Man city game in protest and went on the protest march and though others would too, but I was mistaken in thinking that Swans fans had a bit of backbone.

We have backbones.
That doesn't mean we have bone heads.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 16:35 - Jul 7 with 1555 viewstrinityann

Support the club, does it really matter who runs the club. Just bounce along with the ride there are far bigger issues to worry about in life.

If i bought a multi million football club, I would want to make some big profits. The Americans have played it safe rather than gamble, which is probably the sensible option when you look at what Stoke done last season. The jury is still out on the American owners and only time will tell, but even if they intentions are bad just worry about paying your own way in life and not worry about something you can't control. At the end of the day football fans are just customers. If you like the product, you pay for that product.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 16:36]
Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 23:09 - Jul 8 with 1262 viewsGrandPrix

Here’s a bit of advice to everyone on 09:48 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

Is that the march where loads of us turned up but it had left early? where was the backbone in hanging around until the advertised time

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024