Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol 11:35 - Jul 5 with 3088 viewscontroversial_jack

I recently had the misfortune to be diverted via Bristol city centre while on my way to the Airport. What a dump some parts of the city are, much worse than anything in Cardiff or Swansea. I wouldn't like to drive through there during rush hour either.
Bristol on 20:59 - Jul 6 with 717 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bristol is fine. It has nice areas and shitty areas like every city in the UK. Cities are like Premier Inns. Once you’re in one you could be anywhere.

Poll: Tory leader

Bristol on 21:06 - Jul 6 with 698 viewsmonmouth

Bristol on 20:55 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Always found Brizzle to be far superior to Cardiff in every respect.

If the Harbourside is anywhere near the Bag 'o Nails, The Grain Barge or The Apple I could happily retire there.

Yep to Bag o Nails. Love it there. never tried grain barge. But yep, that's down there too. Welsh back is easily walkable too for the apple, glassboat and the silly expensive micropubs. It is very very appealing. Just need to find something nice overlooking the water.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bristol on 21:15 - Jul 6 with 691 viewsDr_Winston

Bristol on 21:06 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Yep to Bag o Nails. Love it there. never tried grain barge. But yep, that's down there too. Welsh back is easily walkable too for the apple, glassboat and the silly expensive micropubs. It is very very appealing. Just need to find something nice overlooking the water.

Grain Barge is slightly pricey and a bit hipster but a good range of beer there.

In general Bristol is a good beer city. Am up there regularly visiting friends and rarely do the same pub crawl twice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bristol on 21:19 - Jul 6 with 682 viewscontroversial_jack

Bristol on 21:15 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Grain Barge is slightly pricey and a bit hipster but a good range of beer there.

In general Bristol is a good beer city. Am up there regularly visiting friends and rarely do the same pub crawl twice.

I thought they were all cider drinkers.
Bristol on 21:29 - Jul 6 with 661 viewsDr_Winston

Bristol on 21:19 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

I thought they were all cider drinkers.

Not all of them.

Sure, you can walk into many places and order "a pint of Natch please mate", but proper beer is also popular.

Can't fathom the fondness for Foster's though. Must have pulled a thousand pints of that when helping out behind the bar up there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bristol on 22:51 - Jul 6 with 623 viewsTNT

Bristol on 21:29 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Not all of them.

Sure, you can walk into many places and order "a pint of Natch please mate", but proper beer is also popular.

Can't fathom the fondness for Foster's though. Must have pulled a thousand pints of that when helping out behind the bar up there.

Walked in to The Wellington the other day, and there was a Jack who posts on here playing pool. Fkn everywhere mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bristol on 09:34 - Jul 7 with 559 viewscontroversial_jack

Bristol on 21:29 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Not all of them.

I don't like that mass produced crap either, that and Carling and the ubiquitous Coors light, awful stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024