Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) 02:13 - Jul 6 with 1738 viewsNotLoyal

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 08:38 - Jul 6 with 1661 viewstaffpunk

Ascot a few years ago, hooray henrys bullying a couple, a few of us put a stop to it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 08:42 - Jul 6 with 1651 viewsHighjack

Some little old granny pushed in front of me in the post office. I nearly got a win out of that one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jul 6 with 1563 viewscontroversial_jack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 08:42 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Some little old granny pushed in front of me in the post office. I nearly got a win out of that one.

About 6 months ago i was attacked in my street by a roider over a parking space dispute. - which he was proven to be in the wrong about. The thug must have been 25 years my junior and twice my size. It won't happen again though.
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jul 6 with 1543 viewssainthelens

My ex mother in law, said she wanted decking out the back garden.
Misread the request.
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 15:11 - Jul 6 with 1432 viewsNotLoyal

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

My ex mother in law, said she wanted decking out the back garden.
Misread the request.

If she's still alive and breathing I'm available for some late night recreation, I'm even trying to involve all cultures these days so if she's an Asian as an example with a false !eg I will even unscrew it before and put it back on after.
Win Win.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 15:12 - Jul 6 with 1425 viewsHighjack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 15:11 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

If she's still alive and breathing I'm available for some late night recreation, I'm even trying to involve all cultures these days so if she's an Asian as an example with a false !eg I will even unscrew it before and put it back on after.
Win Win.

Is Win Win the Asian ladies name?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 1345 viewsDrGonzo

Every Friday night at training.
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 1231 viewsDr_Winston

About 20 years ago. Come close once or twice since but nothing.

Hate fighting. Avoid it at all costs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:36 - Jul 6 with 1201 viewsWingstandwood

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

About 6 months ago i was attacked in my street by a roider over a parking space dispute. - which he was proven to be in the wrong about. The thug must have been 25 years my junior and twice my size. It won't happen again though.

There is nothing worse than a 'cocktail hero' man-child roider! And there is nothing more magnificent than a more amicable, grown up, self disciplined natty with vastly superior genetics.

Argus!

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 6 with 1190 viewsGaryjack

Why? Take him to fvckin cleaners did ya?
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:45 - Jul 6 with 1173 viewsLohengrin

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 6 by Garyjack

He sold the car and got a pushbike instead.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:45 - Jul 6 with 1171 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:02 - Jul 6 with 1148 viewscontroversial_jack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 20:38 - Jul 6 by Garyjack

No, he won
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:10 - Jul 6 with 1132 viewsWingstandwood

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:02 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

No, he won

Someone with androgenic blood serum levels at least 50 x's higher than the average male does rather have an edge at times. If he'd lost his syringe he'd probably have been fcked!

Argus!

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jul 6 with 1125 viewscontroversial_jack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:10 - Jul 6 by Wingstandwood

Someone with androgenic blood serum levels at least 50 x's higher than the average male does rather have an edge at times. If he'd lost his syringe he'd probably have been fcked!

The guy was raging for no reason. That's not normal, and he looked a roider, he had arms bigger than my legs.
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:18 - Jul 6 with 1100 viewsGaryjack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:02 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

No, he won

That's not what you implied though was it?
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:19 - Jul 6 with 1095 viewsWingstandwood

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

The guy was raging for no reason. That's not normal, and he looked a roider, he had arms bigger than my legs.

I've always had the impression if someone has an immature personality and lack of control (just like with alcohol and can't handle it) they're more likely to act like that.

Argus!

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:25 - Jul 6 with 1072 viewscontroversial_jack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:18 - Jul 6 by Garyjack

That's not what you implied though was it?

I meant i will deal with it differently if it happens again
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:26 - Jul 6 with 1064 viewsGaryjack

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:19 - Jul 6 by Wingstandwood

I've always had the impression if someone has an immature personality and lack of control (just like with alcohol and can't handle it) they're more likely to act like that.

No shit Einstein!

(sorry couldn't resist that one)
When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 23:26 - Jul 6 with 941 viewsWingstandwood

When did you last have a fight ? (n/t) on 21:26 - Jul 6 by Garyjack

No shit Einstein!

(sorry couldn't resist that one)

Varying opinions on roid rage amongst gym-bunnies and even medical professionals.... some put it down to the individuals personality, some put it down to underlying psychiatric problems, some put it down to the dose and stack, some put it down to physiology in same way some get gyno and some do not and some think it does not even exist at all.

One thing is sure it does not happen to everyone, contrary to what many think.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024