Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride March in London today 12:05 - Jul 6 with 5678 viewsDarran

Another waste of money that the police haven’t got.
Money that could go towards fighting knife crime.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pride March in London today on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 806 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride March in London today on 17:44 - Jul 6 by Darran

I’m not complaining I’m just telling you you’re wrong.

Oh and I’m not a bigot I’ve got gay and Muslim friends,not gay Muslim friends mind.

Wrong about what?

I just posted proof that there were plenty of Muslims involved today and at Birmingham Muslims led the march. I’ve known a number of gay Muslims. Male and female. I suspect most gay Muslims don’t choose to settle in Neath, so it may be more prevalent in a big city like London.

And if you have gay friends, perhaps you should tell them it’s time they grew up rather than march for Pride?

Or perhaps you should consider whether threads based on a falsehood and designed to create division and argument are the best way of showing your friendship and support for them.
Pride March in London today on 17:55 - Jul 6 with 788 viewsDarran

Pride March in London today on 17:49 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Wrong about what?

I just posted proof that there were plenty of Muslims involved today and at Birmingham Muslims led the march. I’ve known a number of gay Muslims. Male and female. I suspect most gay Muslims don’t choose to settle in Neath, so it may be more prevalent in a big city like London.

And if you have gay friends, perhaps you should tell them it’s time they grew up rather than march for Pride?

Or perhaps you should consider whether threads based on a falsehood and designed to create division and argument are the best way of showing your friendship and support for them.

Can you do the Forum a favour and stop picking on me please?

Pride March in London today on 17:57 - Jul 6 with 777 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride March in London today on 17:55 - Jul 6 by Darran

Can you do the Forum a favour and stop picking on me please?

Your obsession with baiting Lisa is bordering on bullying now. Stop it.

Poll: Tory leader

Pride March in London today on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 773 viewsjackportis

Pride March in London today on 16:55 - Jul 6 by Wingstandwood

Extremely interesting viewpoint that could be somewhat visionary?

JP would quite happily wear a rainbow tee shirt for the day. I’m sure the country would aswell and no doubt our politicians, tv adverts, soaps etc to prove they are for this sort of thing.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Pride March in London today on 18:04 - Jul 6 with 751 viewsWingstandwood

Pride March in London today on 17:44 - Jul 6 by Darran

I’m not complaining I’m just telling you you’re wrong.

Oh and I’m not a bigot I’ve got gay and Muslim friends,not gay Muslim friends mind.

You may be placing yourself in very hot water by saying you've got Muslim friends?

That may be placed in the same category as saying you've got black friends, that apparently is a sign of being a racist. NOT by morally decent, reality, and common sense standards obviously!.... But by Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General imagination based thought crime standards.

Those decent non sectarian Northern Irish citizens that would often appear after an atrocity, often distraught, traumatised and in tears at the death of someone of a different religion. The ones that used to embrace tolerance in an act of defiance to murderers by saying "I've got Catholic friends".... "I've got Protestant friends".....Just like what happened after the KIngsmill Massacre and Loughinisland massacre etc, etc, etc.

They'd be gratuitously, maliciously and wrongfully branded sectarian bigots if same Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General imagination based thought crime standard criteria is applied.

Argus!

Pride March in London today on 18:04 - Jul 6 with 745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Pride March in London today on 17:49 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Wrong about what?

Can you do the forum ( and me ) a favour and increase the picking on Dazzer ( and not me )?
Pride March in London today on 18:05 - Jul 6 with 742 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride March in London today on 18:04 - Jul 6 by Wingstandwood

You may be placing yourself in very hot water by saying you've got Muslim friends?

That may be placed in the same category as saying you've got black friends, that apparently is a sign of being a racist. NOT by morally decent, reality, and common sense standards obviously!.... But by Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General imagination based thought crime standards.

Those decent non sectarian Northern Irish citizens that would often appear after an atrocity, often distraught, traumatised and in tears at the death of someone of a different religion. The ones that used to embrace tolerance in an act of defiance to murderers by saying "I've got Catholic friends".... "I've got Protestant friends".....Just like what happened after the KIngsmill Massacre and Loughinisland massacre etc, etc, etc.

They'd be gratuitously, maliciously and wrongfully branded sectarian bigots if same Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General imagination based thought crime standard criteria is applied.

You don’t half spout a load of old bollocks mind.

Pride March in London today on 18:05 - Jul 6 with 742 viewsDarran

Pride March in London today on 17:57 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

Butt out.

Login to get fewer ads

Pride March in London today on 18:10 - Jul 6 with 719 viewsWingstandwood

Pride March in London today on 18:05 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t half spout a load of old bollocks mind.

Argus!

Pride March in London today on 18:18 - Jul 6 with 703 viewsHighjack

Has anybody on here had a gay experience? The closest I ever got was my Christmas fence spike incident years ago.

Apparently the male g-spot is up inside the evacuation chute. Perhaps it’s straight people who are doing it wrong?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pride March in London today on 18:24 - Jul 6 with 685 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride March in London today on 17:57 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

I find it vaguely amusing. Tedious, but vaguely amusing.

He gets so irritated when he’s proved to be talking nonsense.
Pride March in London today on 18:38 - Jul 6 with 657 viewsdickythorpe

On my way down to Pembs today I put on radio Wales and carol vorderman and Ian Gough were presenting live from the air show.
There is one member of the red arrows who is Welsh, originally from Newport. He was saying they were based at Farnborough today as they had the London Pride event to do. Then they were flying straight on to Cardiff in readiness for their appearance tomorrow at Swansea's air show.
Pride March in London today on 18:42 - Jul 6 with 653 viewsNeath_Jack

Pride March in London today on 18:38 - Jul 6 by dickythorpe

On my way down to Pembs today I put on radio Wales and carol vorderman and Ian Gough were presenting live from the air show.
There is one member of the red arrows who is Welsh, originally from Newport. He was saying they were based at Farnborough today as they had the London Pride event to do. Then they were flying straight on to Cardiff in readiness for their appearance tomorrow at Swansea's air show.

I walked up Pen Y Fan with Ian Gough last weekend, what a thoroughly decent chap he was.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pride March in London today on 18:46 - Jul 6 with 648 viewsDarran

Pride March in London today on 18:24 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

I find it vaguely amusing. Tedious, but vaguely amusing.

He gets so irritated when he’s proved to be talking nonsense.

Hang on a sec I never bloody mentioned you.

Pride March in London today on 18:48 - Jul 6 with 643 viewsLeonWasGod

Pride March in London today on 18:38 - Jul 6 by dickythorpe

And very good they were too (as usual). Awesome actually. I’d fill half a dozen sick bags if I was in one of those cockpits.

And I’m quite happy for my taxes to be spent on policing an event that’s trying to drag society out of the dark ages. Rather than worry about the policing we should be ashamed Pride is even needed.
Pride March in London today on 18:48 - Jul 6 with 644 viewsdickythorpe

I imagine he is Neathie, as he comes across well when speaking. Met his big triathlon mate Ryan Jones and he's another approachable , pleasant individual.
Pride March in London today on 18:56 - Jul 6 with 627 viewsNeath_Jack

Pride March in London today on 18:48 - Jul 6 by dickythorpe

I imagine he is Neathie, as he comes across well when speaking. Met his big triathlon mate Ryan Jones and he's another approachable , pleasant individual.

Very down to earth, he didn't mention his playing career once. He also introduced me to another chap in our small group, who had served in the military for 35 years, 20 of which were with 22 SAS. Now he was an extremely humble man, must have been touching 70, on a walking stick and still flew up to the top in searing heat. I couldn't get him to open up about his time in there though, other than a very small snippet from when he was part of the raiding group on Pebble Island in the Falklands.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pride March in London today on 19:00 - Jul 6 with 621 viewsHumpty

Pride March in London today on 17:29 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

There were lots of Muslim groups.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-yybGaWsAIuShc?format=jpg&name=large

Heh.

What an absolute tw*t.
Pride March in London today on 19:13 - Jul 6 with 604 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pride March in London today on 18:48 - Jul 6 by LeonWasGod

And very good they were too (as usual). Awesome actually. I’d fill half a dozen sick bags if I was in one of those cockpits.

And I’m quite happy for my taxes to be spent on policing an event that’s trying to drag society out of the dark ages. Rather than worry about the policing we should be ashamed Pride is even needed.

Are you happy for your taxes to be spent accepting people into the country who want to drag our society back to the dark ages?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pride March in London today on 19:19 - Jul 6 with 588 viewsDarran

Pride March in London today on 19:13 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you happy for your taxes to be spent accepting people into the country who want to drag our society back to the dark ages?

You can’t even teach about same sex marriages in schools in Birmingham,Dwight.

Pride March in London today on 19:22 - Jul 6 with 579 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride March in London today on 19:19 - Jul 6 by Darran

You spent the first part of today moaning that Pride was unnecessary and gay people should grow up.

I do wish you’d make up your mind. Or alternatively stop trolling.
Pride March in London today on 19:23 - Jul 6 with 578 viewsWingstandwood

Pride March in London today on 19:19 - Jul 6 by Darran

Must be a parody account surely?

Quote: I have a question..I’m not being derogatory/offensive, I’m genuinely seeking clarification.

I’ve just said LGBT to someone. They explained I shouldn’t say that-I should say LGBTTQQIAAP

Isn’t this getting a bit complex? Why isn’t it just ‘non straight’ or something? #Pride

– Michelle Dewberry (@MichelleDewbs) July 6, 2019

[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 19:26]

Argus!

Pride March in London today on 19:24 - Jul 6 with 572 viewsDarran

Pride March in London today on 19:22 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

You spent the first part of today moaning that Pride was unnecessary and gay people should grow up.

I do wish you’d make up your mind. Or alternatively stop trolling.

Why don’t you leave me alone I wasn’t speaking to you.

Pride March in London today on 19:27 - Jul 6 with 559 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride March in London today on 19:24 - Jul 6 by Darran

Why don’t you leave me alone I wasn’t speaking to you.

Aww. Bless.
Pride March in London today on 19:29 - Jul 6 with 552 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride March in London today on 19:23 - Jul 6 by Wingstandwood

Must be a parody account surely?

Quote: I have a question..I’m not being derogatory/offensive, I’m genuinely seeking clarification.

I’ve just said LGBT to someone. They explained I shouldn’t say that-I should say LGBTTQQIAAP

Isn’t this getting a bit complex? Why isn’t it just ‘non straight’ or something? #Pride

– Michelle Dewberry (@MichelleDewbs) July 6, 2019

[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 19:26]

You’d get on with her. She talks a regular load of old bollocks as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024