Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride March in London today 12:05 - Jul 6 with 5676 viewsDarran

Another waste of money that the police haven’t got.
Money that could go towards fighting knife crime.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pride March in London today on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 585 viewsDrizzy

Darran,

I'm not sure if you're deliberately antagonising Lisa - or just slowly losing your grasp of reality - but I can no longer sit idly by whilst you apparently transform into a gammon-on-wheels.

Lisa's quite obviously rattled you for some reason and you've become obsessed with the idea of challenging her every opinion. That in itself is not some endorsement of Lisa's omnipotence as the most insipid c*nt that's ever posted on here (Perch) did the exact same thing.

I think you may benefit from a period of relaxation, away from this forum. Run yourself a bath, find some seasonal pickings in the woods of Baglan and try to let the salt filter out of you through osmosis. Do wear a nappy though, just in case.

Your friend,
Driz

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Pride March in London today on 19:00 - Jul 8 with 562 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride March in London today on 18:22 - Jul 8 by Groo

That's all you needed to say, the rest of you hysterics was simply to attack someone.

This whole thread was created to attack people?

Still, on the 21st August we play at QPR - I look forward to the cries from the same people for its postponement. Someone was stabbed on the Uxbridge Road just a week or so ago, so our local police have better things to do than police the game. And that does cost the Met money, as the clubs only pay a proportion of policing costs for football matches.
Pride March in London today on 09:40 - Jul 10 with 396 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pride March in London today on 18:46 - Jul 8 by Drizzy

Darran,

I'm not sure if you're deliberately antagonising Lisa - or just slowly losing your grasp of reality - but I can no longer sit idly by whilst you apparently transform into a gammon-on-wheels.

Lisa's quite obviously rattled you for some reason and you've become obsessed with the idea of challenging her every opinion. That in itself is not some endorsement of Lisa's omnipotence as the most insipid c*nt that's ever posted on here (Perch) did the exact same thing.

I think you may benefit from a period of relaxation, away from this forum. Run yourself a bath, find some seasonal pickings in the woods of Baglan and try to let the salt filter out of you through osmosis. Do wear a nappy though, just in case.

Your friend,
Driz

Spot on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024