Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7/7 RIP 11:19 - Jul 7 with 3096 viewsDarran

RIP all those killed by cowardly Islamic terrorists 14 years ago today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

7/7 RIP on 17:50 - Jul 7 with 2478 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody awful day.
I had many mates working and living up there that day, their parents and friends were in hell until they got replies to the many texts/answer phone messages theyleft.
I was on annual leave and went to Rhossili to clear my head.
7/7 RIP on 19:16 - Jul 7 with 2428 viewsDarran

7/7 RIP on 17:50 - Jul 7 by dickythorpe

Bloody awful day.
I had many mates working and living up there that day, their parents and friends were in hell until they got replies to the many texts/answer phone messages theyleft.
I was on annual leave and went to Rhossili to clear my head.

Awful Dick and on a side note if this thread had been about Muslims being killed by Brits it would be 10 pages long by now.

7/7 RIP on 19:24 - Jul 7 with 2414 viewsLohengrin

It looks like the revellers up at the Pride parade in London had a lucky escape yesterday.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/couple-arrested-over-terror-attack-1748023

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

7/7 RIP on 19:42 - Jul 7 with 2382 viewsexiledclaseboy

7/7 RIP on 19:16 - Jul 7 by Darran

Awful Dick and on a side note if this thread had been about Muslims being killed by Brits it would be 10 pages long by now.

Almost as awful as you trying to score cheap points about this tragedy.

Poll: Tory leader

7/7 RIP on 19:49 - Jul 7 with 2375 viewsWingstandwood

Thank God that we have great security services who have prevented so much more also.

At the time (after the second failed attack) I thought the U.K could maybe have ended up like Israel was a good few years back when that type of thing was way too much of a regular occurence. I cannot work out why those type of incidents no longer seem to be happening out there? A change of its enemies mindset, or a change of military tactic from Israel itself?

On a more positive note the Muslims currently working in our NHS are the total opposite of evil others. Their standards of care, dedication and compassion is profound.

Argus!

7/7 RIP on 19:51 - Jul 7 with 2370 viewsDarran

7/7 RIP on 19:42 - Jul 7 by exiledclaseboy

Almost as awful as you trying to score cheap points about this tragedy.

Just being honest Andrew.

7/7 RIP on 19:55 - Jul 7 with 2355 viewslondonlisa2001

7/7 RIP on 19:16 - Jul 7 by Darran

Some of the people killed were Muslims. 3 of the 4 bombers were Brits (the other was Jamaican).

Speaking as one of the not very many people I suspect on this forum who was here on that day, had travelled on the tube that morning at the same time, spent hours frantically trying to find family and friends, after doing that was desperately trying to find a phone that worked (mobile networks were shut down quite quickly) to tell my parents both of their London living children were OK, and had to walk home 10 miles from the centre of London to south London where I lived at that time, surrounded by devastated members of the public scared and sobbing (as public transport was shut down), somebody posting about it on here to try to get an argument going (as evidenced by the post I’m replying to) rather than out of any genuine sense of concern, can f*** off.
7/7 RIP on 19:58 - Jul 7 with 2348 viewsDarran

7/7 RIP on 19:55 - Jul 7 by londonlisa2001

Some of the people killed were Muslims. 3 of the 4 bombers were Brits (the other was Jamaican).

Speaking as one of the not very many people I suspect on this forum who was here on that day, had travelled on the tube that morning at the same time, spent hours frantically trying to find family and friends, after doing that was desperately trying to find a phone that worked (mobile networks were shut down quite quickly) to tell my parents both of their London living children were OK, and had to walk home 10 miles from the centre of London to south London where I lived at that time, surrounded by devastated members of the public scared and sobbing (as public transport was shut down), somebody posting about it on here to try to get an argument going (as evidenced by the post I’m replying to) rather than out of any genuine sense of concern, can f*** off.

I wish you’d fućk off and leave me alone.

Login to get fewer ads

7/7 RIP on 19:59 - Jul 7 with 2347 viewswaynekerr55

I remember the sense of panic elsewhere in the country. I was working up in Stourbridge and went out on the Saturday after and remember the panic when Birmingham City Centre got shut down.

Mad times

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

7/7 RIP on 20:04 - Jul 7 with 2334 viewslondonlisa2001

7/7 RIP on 19:58 - Jul 7 by Darran

Get stuffed.

52 people killed and 700 or more injured and you’re trying to get likes on an Internet forum about it. Pathetic.
7/7 RIP on 20:06 - Jul 7 with 2329 viewsDarran

7/7 RIP on 20:04 - Jul 7 by londonlisa2001

Get stuffed.

52 people killed and 700 or more injured and you’re trying to get likes on an Internet forum about it. Pathetic.

Everything I say on here you jump all over,sod off yourself and stop stalking me.

7/7 RIP on 20:13 - Jul 7 with 2321 viewslondonlisa2001

7/7 RIP on 19:59 - Jul 7 by waynekerr55

I remember the sense of panic elsewhere in the country. I was working up in Stourbridge and went out on the Saturday after and remember the panic when Birmingham City Centre got shut down.

Mad times

The panic was even worse in many ways 2 weeks later when the 5 further attempted bombings happened on 21/7.

I vividly remember getting on public transport in the days following, the entrances surrounded by armed police and being genuinely terrified for myself, family and friends. People were standing in the tube crying in fear. I remember feeling sick, looking around the train and mostly standing there with my eyes closed desperate to get to the office and crying with relief knowing no attack had happened. Every single bloody day. For weeks.

The day before 7/7 had been such a contrast, as people may now forget, but 6/7 was the day we heard that London had been awarded the Olympics. People jumping up and down in the streets - horns blowing, a real party mood.

People trying to point score about it makes me feel sick as well.
7/7 RIP on 20:18 - Jul 7 with 2312 viewslondonlisa2001

7/7 RIP on 20:06 - Jul 7 by Darran

Everything I say on here you jump all over,sod off yourself and stop stalking me.

Most of what you say on here is designed to rile people up or create arguments.

Just in the last 24 hours you’ve created threads designed to rile people about Pride, about the 7/7 attacks and about whether people are or are not British.

Don’t start moaning when people call you out on it.
7/7 RIP on 20:19 - Jul 7 with 2307 viewsDarran

7/7 RIP on 20:18 - Jul 7 by londonlisa2001

Most of what you say on here is designed to rile people up or create arguments.

Just in the last 24 hours you’ve created threads designed to rile people about Pride, about the 7/7 attacks and about whether people are or are not British.

Don’t start moaning when people call you out on it.

Sod off.

7/7 RIP on 06:44 - Jul 8 with 2156 viewsBrynmill_Jack

7/7 RIP on 20:19 - Jul 7 by Darran

Sod off.

Waaaaaahh waaaaaaah waaaaaahh 😭😭😭😭

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

7/7 RIP on 10:59 - Jul 8 with 2065 viewsLeonWasGod

Shocking events.

Let's remember that it wasn't 'Muslims vs Brits' though. About a third of the victims were born outside of the UK, and they included muslims in their number. One of them had also had most of his family killed by the Taliban.

We should be appalled by these events whoever the victims are.
7/7 RIP on 11:55 - Jul 21 with 1843 viewsBottleJack

Too few people in the UK have questioned the official story as to the perpetrators of 7/7 and the reasons behind it. There are so many holes in the narrative that we were fed, that just like 9/11, it is amazing that it is still so widely accepted as being truthful and accurate.

Just a few examples here. There is extensive footage of the alleged bombers in London the month before, supposedly checking out their targets. No footage of them on 7/7 itself has ever been released despite the huge number of surveillance cameras that would have caught them if the official story were true. The only still shot ever released of them entering the station in Luton is quite obviously photoshopped. The train that they were supposed to have caught from Luton to King's Cross was in fact cancelled. The next train would have got them to London only a few minutes before the bombs were detonated, not allowing them sufficient time to have been at the scenes of the crimes.
The coincidence that British security forces were running an almost identical emergency scenario to the events that actually took place on the same day is outrageous and fully documented if you care to look.
There is a photograph (although it seems to be difficult to find now) of the internal damage to one of the tube trains which shows that the direction of the blast was clearly upwards, originating from beneath the floor of the train. The bomb could not have been carried by a passenger.
The bus in Tavistock square was diverted from its normal route by the police for no adequately explained reason, arguably because that is where the detonation was planned to occur.
The alleged perpetrators were shot and killed by armed police in Canary Wharf the same day before they had any chance of claiming they were set up. The Brazilian guy that was shot dead in Stockwell tube station the following week is reported to have had prior knowledge of "modifications" being made to tube trains in the weeks before 7/7.
The event took place at the same time as a G7 summit in Edinburgh. High on the summit's agenda was the subject of writing off Third World debt. Of course, that was shelved after the attacks, as the pressing issue of "The War on Terror" took centre stage.

With the large weight of evidence that the official story is tissue thin, it suggests to me that Blair et al wanted their own mini 9/11 so they could advance their agenda of "reorganising" the Arab world.

Here is a link to an interesting website dedicated to trying to get to the truth about 7/7 and to expose its real perpetrators.

https://www.julyseventh.co.uk/index.html
7/7 RIP on 12:11 - Jul 21 with 1808 viewsThrasher6

7/7 RIP on 11:55 - Jul 21 by BottleJack

Too few people in the UK have questioned the official story as to the perpetrators of 7/7 and the reasons behind it. There are so many holes in the narrative that we were fed, that just like 9/11, it is amazing that it is still so widely accepted as being truthful and accurate.

Just a few examples here. There is extensive footage of the alleged bombers in London the month before, supposedly checking out their targets. No footage of them on 7/7 itself has ever been released despite the huge number of surveillance cameras that would have caught them if the official story were true. The only still shot ever released of them entering the station in Luton is quite obviously photoshopped. The train that they were supposed to have caught from Luton to King's Cross was in fact cancelled. The next train would have got them to London only a few minutes before the bombs were detonated, not allowing them sufficient time to have been at the scenes of the crimes.
The coincidence that British security forces were running an almost identical emergency scenario to the events that actually took place on the same day is outrageous and fully documented if you care to look.
There is a photograph (although it seems to be difficult to find now) of the internal damage to one of the tube trains which shows that the direction of the blast was clearly upwards, originating from beneath the floor of the train. The bomb could not have been carried by a passenger.
The bus in Tavistock square was diverted from its normal route by the police for no adequately explained reason, arguably because that is where the detonation was planned to occur.
The alleged perpetrators were shot and killed by armed police in Canary Wharf the same day before they had any chance of claiming they were set up. The Brazilian guy that was shot dead in Stockwell tube station the following week is reported to have had prior knowledge of "modifications" being made to tube trains in the weeks before 7/7.
The event took place at the same time as a G7 summit in Edinburgh. High on the summit's agenda was the subject of writing off Third World debt. Of course, that was shelved after the attacks, as the pressing issue of "The War on Terror" took centre stage.

With the large weight of evidence that the official story is tissue thin, it suggests to me that Blair et al wanted their own mini 9/11 so they could advance their agenda of "reorganising" the Arab world.

Here is a link to an interesting website dedicated to trying to get to the truth about 7/7 and to expose its real perpetrators.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

7/7 RIP on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 1801 viewsWarwickHunt

7/7 RIP on 19:58 - Jul 7 by Darran

Richie says hello...
7/7 RIP on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 1804 viewsDr_Winston

"expose its real perpetrators"

Let me guess. The Jews?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

7/7 RIP on 12:14 - Jul 21 with 1794 viewsWarwickHunt

*fruitcake alert*
7/7 RIP on 12:25 - Jul 21 with 1768 viewsBottleJack

7/7 RIP on 12:12 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

"expose its real perpetrators"

Let me guess. The Jews?

I certainly didn't imply that and, from what I have seen, neither does the website that I linked.
Why not take a look at the website instead of writing off alternative explanations as the fantasies of the mentally impaired ?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 12:26]
7/7 RIP on 12:34 - Jul 21 with 1745 viewsBanosswan

7/7 RIP on 10:59 - Jul 8 by LeonWasGod

Shocking events.

Let's remember that it wasn't 'Muslims vs Brits' though. About a third of the victims were born outside of the UK, and they included muslims in their number. One of them had also had most of his family killed by the Taliban.

We should be appalled by these events whoever the victims are.

But in the perpetrators heads it was Islam vs Britain. The unfortunate others were collateral damage.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

7/7 RIP on 12:41 - Jul 22 with 1586 viewsNotLoyal

Further proof that the cultural and intelligence mix in the UK is imbalanced.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

7/7 RIP on 13:35 - Jul 22 with 1547 viewswestwalesed

Dear Lord.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024