Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? 18:24 - Jul 7 with 2231 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Going to see ‘phonics next Saturday in Singleton Pk and looking for recommendations for where to eat before the gig - where’s good?

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 18:33 - Jul 7 with 2207 viewsbuilthjack

Depends what grub you like

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 18:34 - Jul 7 with 2207 viewsdickythorpe

Brewstone or Uplands Diner
Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 18:50 - Jul 7 with 2173 viewsBanosswan

The Mexican is nice.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 20:04 - Jul 7 with 2106 viewssainthelens

Brewstone is really nice. Fully recommended.
Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 09:56 - Jul 8 with 1944 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Cheers
Turns out a lot of the 35k people attending have had the same idea as me! most restaurants are fully booked. I think it's likely we'll end up down Wind St for the afternoon and hope for the best at this rate

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 10:07 - Jul 8 with 1932 viewssainthelens

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 09:56 - Jul 8 by Jack_y_Jwc

Cheers
Turns out a lot of the 35k people attending have had the same idea as me! most restaurants are fully booked. I think it's likely we'll end up down Wind St for the afternoon and hope for the best at this rate

Try the Vivian arms in Sketty, short walk from singleton park, cracking bar meals.
Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 13:23 - Jul 8 with 1837 viewsdickythorpe

Best place to eat in Uplands for lunch? on 09:56 - Jul 8 by Jack_y_Jwc

Cheers

Try Beefeater in SA1 , you can book online.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024