Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn Jones 23:09 - Jul 8 with 3896 viewsbonymine

Vile, slimy human being .....just my opinion of course !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-48881158

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Carwyn Jones on 09:49 - Jul 9 with 3803 viewsdickythorpe

This is taking so long to sort out. I fear it'll become a "Carwyn is a cúnt" exercise instead of finding out why a man topped himself!!!
Carwyn Jones on 11:32 - Jul 9 with 3756 viewsBarrySwan

Pretty damning statement from another Labour AM which portrays Mr Jones in a very poor light and totally contradicts his own earlier submission to the coroner.
Carwyn Jones on 20:02 - Jul 9 with 3624 viewsThrasher6

What has Carwyn Jones done wrong here. Many women made allegations ( not one) and he suspended him....if he hadnt and turned a blind eye then he would have been a c#nt. If you..me..or Carl Sargeant were geniunely innocent..we would not have committed suicide..we would have fought the allegations....and Sargeant's demeanour the day after suggested he knew the allegations were spot on.
But oh no...lets all have a go at Carwyn Jones...pathetic
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 20:03]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Carwyn Jones on 20:23 - Jul 9 with 3589 viewsLeonWasGod

Carwyn Jones on 20:02 - Jul 9 by Thrasher6

What has Carwyn Jones done wrong here. Many women made allegations ( not one) and he suspended him....if he hadnt and turned a blind eye then he would have been a c#nt. If you..me..or Carl Sargeant were geniunely innocent..we would not have committed suicide..we would have fought the allegations....and Sargeant's demeanour the day after suggested he knew the allegations were spot on.

All what you say may be right, but the judge is calling him out for not being open and (maybe) deliberately misleading the tribunal.
Carwyn Jones on 20:32 - Jul 9 with 3572 viewsLohengrin

Carwyn Jones on 20:23 - Jul 9 by LeonWasGod

All what you say may be right, but the judge is calling him out for not being open and (maybe) deliberately misleading the tribunal.

Party first. That’s the code they all live by.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Carwyn Jones on 20:36 - Jul 9 with 3570 viewsdickythorpe

It's the son I worry about. He's bound to still be grieving and wants justice. However it might be very nasty details we all get to hear about his dad.
Why on earth didn't Carl fight to clear his name?
Politicians are as bold as brass 99.9% of time and love a battle.
Why suicide?
Carwyn Jones on 21:25 - Jul 9 with 3537 viewsLeonWasGod

Carwyn Jones on 20:32 - Jul 9 by Lohengrin

Party first. That’s the code they all live by.

I'm not going to comment on the case as it doesn't feel right. But apart from that I've always felt he seems slippery. Been touched by the Alastair Campbells.
Carwyn Jones on 16:20 - Jul 19 with 3216 viewsbonymine

Carwyn Jones on 20:02 - Jul 9 by Thrasher6

‘What has Carwyn Jones done wrong here’ you ask ?

....perhaps this statement yesterday from the Sargeants’ Legal Team will help answer your question ....

https://www.hudgellsolicitors.co.uk/news/civil-liberties/how-the-carl-sargeant-i

Login to get fewer ads

Carwyn Jones on 16:42 - Jul 19 with 3193 viewsLeonWasGod

Carwyn Jones on 16:20 - Jul 19 by bonymine

‘What has Carwyn Jones done wrong here’ you ask ?

....perhaps this statement yesterday from the Sargeants’ Legal Team will help answer your question ....

https://www.hudgellsolicitors.co.uk/news/civil-liberties/how-the-carl-sargeant-i

Jesus. Slippery bastard.
Carwyn Jones on 17:03 - Jul 19 with 3170 viewsHighjack

Carwyn Jones on 16:42 - Jul 19 by LeonWasGod

Jesus. Slippery bastard.

We let that can’t run wales for nine years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carwyn Jones on 23:11 - Jul 22 with 2996 viewsbonymine

Carwyn Jones on 17:03 - Jul 19 by Highjack

We let that can’t run wales for nine years.

BUMP this Scumbag

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024