Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cowardly little scrotes alert 08:00 - Jul 9 with 2247 viewsHighjack

Two little bastards driving around Morriston and the enterprise park on a moped snatching handbags off ladies in local car parks over the weekend as they go back to their car after shopping. My mums friend lost hers in Aldi’s. But the guy there said they have done other places such as Halfords and Asda. Tell your lady friends to be alert. They seem to be targeting the older ladies which shows what cowards they are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 09:44 - Jul 9 with 2109 viewsdickythorpe

Good kicking on way.
Cowardly little scrotes alert on 10:50 - Jul 9 with 2039 viewsHighjack

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 09:44 - Jul 9 by dickythorpe

Good kicking on way.

I wouldn’t condone any violent act Mr Thorpe but if someone happened to be carrying a plank with some nails in it and accidentally swung it out into the road as they drove past then these accidents happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 16:21 - Jul 9 with 1852 viewsWingstandwood

A thread worth bumping again and again a few times just to warn others that may have missed it. Could happen at any supermarket/shopping area.

Argus!

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 16:30 - Jul 9 with 1828 viewsHighjack

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 16:21 - Jul 9 by Wingstandwood

A thread worth bumping again and again a few times just to warn others that may have missed it. Could happen at any supermarket/shopping area.

My mums friend was pushed over by the little shits, hurting her arm. Her handbag taken. Her car keys were in her bag as well as her house keys and her purse which had her driving licence with address on. So now she’s living in fear that they are going to come to her house and she also had to fork out for a locksmith.

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 16:56 - Jul 9 with 1773 viewsWingstandwood

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 16:30 - Jul 9 by Highjack

My mums friend was pushed over by the little shits, hurting her arm. Her handbag taken. Her car keys were in her bag as well as her house keys and her purse which had her driving licence with address on. So now she’s living in fear that they are going to come to her house and she also had to fork out for a locksmith.

A old policeman trick to just give a little bit of extra confidence i.e. buy an extremely large Rottweiler sized dog bowl, fill it with water, write a name like 'Tyson' (Satan sounds nicer to me!) on it with waterproof ink and put it in full view of anyone entering the grounds of a house. Or put "Beware Of The Dog" writing or sign on the front gate even if there is no dog! Great thing to do when holidaying away for a week or two, or when leaving the house empty and unattended.

Apparently burglars are of opportunistic nature and prefer to choose much easier options to steal. The higher risk of getting caught or mauled by a vicious dog tends to put them off. Another tip, never leave any window ajar in an unattended house, a very close relative of mine got burgled (creeper style) in broad daylight by means of entry through a very narrow gap in her kitchen window.

*Edit* Just had a thought she may have a large territorial nasty dog anyhow, saves going out and buying a bowl, just plonk it outside in full view.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 18:18]

Argus!

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 17:11 - Jul 9 with 1734 viewsWingstandwood

Another tip or two involving non rocket scientist common sense!

People who hide (O.A.P's in particular) their money in kitchen biscuit tins, in a cereal box or under the mattress? Career criminal burglars know people tend to hide their money there my relatives mattress was turned over and her kitchen cupboard contents strewn everywhere.

And (*cough, cough, cough*) they know people hide their back/front door key under a plant pot or external door mat.

Argus!

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 17:51 - Jul 9 with 1644 viewsBrynCartwright

A tip that I was taught by someone who knows their stuff is when you are locking your door from the inside, withdraw the key backwards by one notch. This makes turning the locking mechanism from outside by a thief much more difficult than if the key is all the way in or removed completely. The barrel is effectively stuck.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 19:05 - Jul 9 with 1527 viewshobo

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 17:11 - Jul 9 by Wingstandwood

Another tip or two involving non rocket scientist common sense!

People who hide (O.A.P's in particular) their money in kitchen biscuit tins, in a cereal box or under the mattress? Career criminal burglars know people tend to hide their money there my relatives mattress was turned over and her kitchen cupboard contents strewn everywhere.

And (*cough, cough, cough*) they know people hide their back/front door key under a plant pot or external door mat.

Thanks for the tip! I wouldn't have thought of checking in those places
Login to get fewer ads

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 19:13 - Jul 9 with 1506 viewsWingstandwood

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 19:05 - Jul 9 by hobo

Thanks for the tip! I wouldn't have thought of checking in those places

Many have a tendency to hide things in those 'secret little places' that when you think about it?... Many others naturally tend to hide their stuff also.

If you decide to hide something in the house, at least hide it using a lot more imagination and in a place that is rather less obvious to career burglars i.e. the kitchen cupboard and mattress tend to be the first places they look.

Argus!

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 20:50 - Jul 9 with 1364 viewsmajorraglan

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 09:44 - Jul 9 by dickythorpe

Good kicking on way.

Citizens arrest using reasonable force to apprehend the offenders. You know it makes sense.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 20:50]
Cowardly little scrotes alert on 11:03 - Jul 10 with 1055 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cowardly little scrotes alert on 20:50 - Jul 9 by majorraglan

Citizens arrest using reasonable force to apprehend the offenders. You know it makes sense.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 20:50]

Just remember the words 'he ran into it officer" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48134851
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024