Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byers 11:03 - Jul 9 with 5147 viewsPorthcawlswan

New three year deal 👌
Byers on 21:20 - Jul 9 with 1150 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers on 21:14 - Jul 9 by jack247

A disappointment in that they have taken us to the financial brink and already resorted to selling off the silver to fund the wages of players we could barely afford in the Premier League.

Suckered in by Jenkins though, surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Byers on 21:20 - Jul 9 with 1150 viewsDr_Winston

Cautiously optimistic about this one.

There's quite a lot to like about Byers, but ultimately based on last season there's a hell of a lot of room for improvement too. As long as we haven't gone nuts on the wages (which we probably haven't) it'll be interesting to see how he continues to develop.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Byers on 21:27 - Jul 9 with 1129 viewsNeath_Jack

Byers on 21:14 - Jul 9 by jack247

A disappointment in that they have taken us to the financial brink and already resorted to selling off the silver to fund the wages of players we could barely afford in the Premier League.

So has the consensus now changed from it being Jenkins who done that, to the Americans doing it? Because it seems to change weekly on here.

And you need to get over James going, you keep going on about it. When in reality if we were still in the Premier League he still would have gone to United. They or Birch, got a damned good deal for him too.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Byers on 21:27 - Jul 9 with 1126 viewsFireboy2

Byers on 21:20 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

There's quite a lot to like about Byers, but ultimately based on last season there's a hell of a lot of room for improvement too. As long as we haven't gone nuts on the wages (which we probably haven't) it'll be interesting to see how he continues to develop.

So am i doc, hes a natural attacking midfielder so hopefully we might see him in that role more often.
Byers on 21:29 - Jul 9 with 1125 viewsjack247

Byers on 21:20 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Suckered in by Jenkins though, surely?

Jenkins was their employee. Allowing him to spend money the club could barely afford in the PL, when we looked very likely to be relegated was reckless and negligent. Both the current and previous owners are responsible for our current financial position.
Byers on 21:34 - Jul 9 with 1115 viewsDr_Winston

Byers on 21:27 - Jul 9 by Fireboy2

So am i doc, hes a natural attacking midfielder so hopefully we might see him in that role more often.

That's what slightly concerns me. We have limited opportunities for an AM and to be frank, Celina is well ahead of him in the pecking order for me. Squeezing Byers into a role that doesn't suit him (as we did quite often last season) suits nobody.

He's got a sweet strike and a reasonable passing range. He'll have to develop a lot more to be anything more than a bit part player/first reserve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Byers on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 1083 viewsbuilthjack

Byers on 21:20 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

What's he worth? £5 - £7k a week ? Plus bonuses ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Byers on 22:29 - Jul 9 with 1049 viewsjruss1

His best performance was away at Stoke where he played a narrow left sided role. He linked the play incredibly well and was finding pockets of space to operate in.

Thought he played pretty well in the deep lying role and alongside Grimes, they had a very effective partnership. Interested to see if Cooper sees him there or as a 10. Right now, no doubt in my mind we start the season with Grimes Byers and Celina as the midfield 3.

Good to have a midfield player who will take a shot from range, think he scores some crackers next season.

I think he could develop into a top player. Good to get him tied down.
Login to get fewer ads

Byers on 22:41 - Jul 9 with 1034 viewsjasper_T

Byers on 22:29 - Jul 9 by jruss1

His best performance was away at Stoke where he played a narrow left sided role. He linked the play incredibly well and was finding pockets of space to operate in.

Thought he played pretty well in the deep lying role and alongside Grimes, they had a very effective partnership. Interested to see if Cooper sees him there or as a 10. Right now, no doubt in my mind we start the season with Grimes Byers and Celina as the midfield 3.

Good to have a midfield player who will take a shot from range, think he scores some crackers next season.

I think he could develop into a top player. Good to get him tied down.

Far too early to have no doubts about what Cooper might do, and how preseason could go.

Jack Evans is the more natural fit for the role Byers eventually took up last season. Better defensive brain. And Carroll and Fulton are still around.
Byers on 22:43 - Jul 9 with 1029 viewsLuther27

Byers on 22:41 - Jul 9 by jasper_T

Far too early to have no doubts about what Cooper might do, and how preseason could go.

Jack Evans is the more natural fit for the role Byers eventually took up last season. Better defensive brain. And Carroll and Fulton are still around.

Well Caroll is still on our books, but how is his hip injury? Will he be available fir the start of the season?
Byers on 22:48 - Jul 9 with 1021 viewsAl_Bundy

Carroll should be nowhere near our squad in the league.
Byers on 09:57 - Jul 10 with 888 viewsdameedna

Carroll Celina Byers Dhanda.

Byers for me offers a bit of grit.

I like the cut of his gib.
Byers on 14:02 - Jul 10 with 817 viewsBadlands

Byers has had a good start but he gets a little over excited when things go well and his head drops quickly when hey don't.
Undoubtedly a bit of class in this player but work is needed on his temperament.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024