Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans vs Mansfield highlights 15:28 - Jul 9 with 1688 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 15:37 - Jul 9 with 1649 viewsItchySphincter

Still can't defend balls in to the six yard box then. Get that sorted otherwise it's going to be a long hard year.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 15:37 - Jul 9 with 1653 viewsjasper_T

Jack looking fit and strong.
Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 15:41 - Jul 9 with 1634 viewsBadlands

Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great but it looks like out possession, pass and move game left with Potter.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 22:47 - Jul 9 with 1342 views34dfgdf54

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 15:41 - Jul 9 by Badlands

Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great but it looks like out possession, pass and move game left with Potter.

Obviously only limited highlights but we looked direct. VDH when in possession was looking for the long ball before looking short. This could be down to Mansfield playing a stupidly high line though, will need to see how things pan out in friendlies on home soil.
Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 09:36 - Jul 10 with 1127 viewsandypitt56

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 22:47 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

Obviously only limited highlights but we looked direct. VDH when in possession was looking for the long ball before looking short. This could be down to Mansfield playing a stupidly high line though, will need to see how things pan out in friendlies on home soil.

I seem to remember he did that a lot last season.
Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 10:10 - Jul 10 with 1098 viewsSwan91

Could be possible that VDH saw easy passes so just made them.. he got an assist and his first long ball in the highlights got straight to one of our players and turned it into a good attacking move.

Hard to judge on these highlights but our second goal was pretty quality.. making smart attacking passes, not just long balls. I would like to see more before saying but playing possession football with a few long passes when space is available is not a bad thing.
Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 12:28 - Jul 10 with 983 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk aye McKay

Its just a ride.

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 12:39 - Jul 10 with 963 viewsBadlands

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 09:36 - Jul 10 by andypitt56

I seem to remember he did that a lot last season.

Much of that was trying to release James.

Mike van der Hoorn

Long Ball average per game 5
Average passes per game 63
Completion rate 85.%

Vincent Kompany Long Ball average c8 per game
John Stones Long Ball average c5 per game
Aymeric Laporte Long Ball average c5 per game

(Used Man City as they are mentioned as a pass and go team on another OP)

Login to get fewer ads

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 13:31 - Jul 10 with 887 viewsBobblehat

4 minutes of highlights and your making comments like "it looks like our possession, pass and move game left with potter. I bet you can predict the lottery after seeing the 1st number drawn as well 👏
Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 13:59 - Jul 10 with 854 viewsBadlands

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 13:31 - Jul 10 by Bobblehat

4 minutes of highlights and your making comments like "it looks like our possession, pass and move game left with potter. I bet you can predict the lottery after seeing the 1st number drawn as well 👏

Did you miss the bit that stated, 'Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great ..'?
Unlike the lottery which is pure chance observing football and picking signals is about 60 years worth of experience.
On, 'Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great ... that's what I observed.
I could predict our pass and move game is safe with Cooper as some are claiming even though they and I have no idea if Cooper's teams prefer a long ball game

If you are prepared to guess that I can 'predict the lottery after seeing the 1st number drawn' I suggest you stay away from bookmakers.

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 14:56 - Jul 10 with 817 viewsBobblehat

Swans vs Mansfield highlights on 13:59 - Jul 10 by Badlands

Did you miss the bit that stated, 'Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great ..'?
Unlike the lottery which is pure chance observing football and picking signals is about 60 years worth of experience.
On, 'Only highlights and only the first run out and the pitch wasn't great ... that's what I observed.
I could predict our pass and move game is safe with Cooper as some are claiming even though they and I have no idea if Cooper's teams prefer a long ball game

If you are prepared to guess that I can 'predict the lottery after seeing the 1st number drawn' I suggest you stay away from bookmakers.

Nope read everything you said 😁 your the one assuming our possession based football has gone with potter after seeing VDH playing a pin point cross field ball and a perfectly timed long pass "NOT A HIT AND HOPE" a long pass for an assist.

You must of gone to make a cup of tea for the rest of the clip because the 2nd goal was lovely on the eye. Talk about only picking out the negatives 😂👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024