Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? 18:52 - Jul 10 with 7687 viewsNotLoyal

Never seemed that bad a bloke to me, I'm thinking now though what is it he really did wrong ? The undebatable truth ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 15:16 - Jul 11 with 1748 viewsJacket

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 15:09 - Jul 11 by Neath_Jack

Why doesn't Martin Morgan hardly ever get mentioned?

If you criticize him, the kunt might bight you with those gnashers of his!
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 15:20 - Jul 11 with 1740 viewsOptimisticJack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 15:09 - Jul 11 by Neath_Jack

Agree. At the end of the day it was collective action by the sell outs.
He probably financially benefited more than anyone else through business interests connected to the club.

Optimisticjack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 16:09 - Jul 11 with 1691 viewsmonmouth

Why did a talentless sneaky c*nt that put the club back in play to any potential future voracious unscrupulous asset strippers, after saying that would never happen because he was a 'fan', with no future protections or due diligence, while pissing on the supporters trust that got him his foot in the door in the first place, become so hated?

No idea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 01:55 - Jul 12 with 1515 viewsNotLoyal

Always clever enough to be in the background, be it on the north bank or in business. However, he did bail the boys out in Greece. He was clever enough to be pulling the strings from behind the scenes whilst others were in the big photo. File under Brian Katzen for astute understanding of when to be in the limelight and when to employ the Martin Morgan radar blocker.

OK I've changed it.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:29 - Jul 12 with 1347 viewsNortbankboy

Time we move on.The old board were the most successful in the club history,
A lot of fans wanted Huw Jenkins and the old board out.
You got what you wanted,
So let's move on and support the new regime
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:29 - Jul 12 with 1315 viewswaynekerr55

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:29 - Jul 12 by Nortbankboy

You got what you wanted,

To be fair we can move on when they have totally left the club. It's not as if they haven't made enough already, is it?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:36 - Jul 12 with 1304 viewsexiledclaseboy

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:29 - Jul 12 by Nortbankboy

You got what you wanted,

Hi Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master* Dineen.

*delete as applicable.

Poll: Tory leader

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:33 - Jul 12 with 1255 viewsNotLoyal

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:36 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Hi Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master* Dineen.

*delete as applicable.

I'm not sure any of Leigh's family support that view at all.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:34 - Jul 12 with 1250 viewsexiledclaseboy

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:33 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

I'm not sure any of Leigh's family support that view at all.

Ok. You’ll know better than me by the looks of things.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:35 - Jul 12 with 1248 viewsdobjack2

You got what you wanted,

the Old board were the most successful in the club’s history - in making money for themselves. People shouldn’t forget that or the way they did it.

What I wanted was due diligence in any sale, we certainly didn’t get that.

Support the team not the regime.
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 1246 viewsNotLoyal

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:34 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Ok. You’ll know better than me by the looks of things.

I dont know him that well as I said, I know two people who know him extremely well and when I've been in his company he has been a true Jack and nice chap. I'm asking why he is hated so much compared say to Brian Katzen who has done exactly the same as Leigh has.
It's time to cast aside the judgement and examine what is what.
Martin Morgan sails through life with no problems, Leigh gets the shit.
That's my point.
You know my position on the club and owners and it's the same as yours relatively.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 20:45]

OK I've changed it.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:48 - Jul 12 with 1233 viewsexiledclaseboy

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:37 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

I dont know him that well as I said, I know two people who know him extremely well and when I've been in his company he has been a true Jack and nice chap. I'm asking why he is hated so much compared say to Brian Katzen who has done exactly the same as Leigh has.
That's my point.
You know my position on the club and owners and it's the same as yours relatively.

Fair enough. My comment was unnecessary. I’ve never met him though so not strictly inaccurate.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 21:50 - Jul 12 with 1170 viewsswancity

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:37 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

That's my point.

I suppose Leigh gets the shyte in view of his past connections and involvement with the Trust which didn’t stop him stabbing them in the back together with the fact that he’s enjoyed being in the public eye and taking credit for things whilst Morgan has largely kept himself in the background. But yes it’s agreed they’ve both acted despicably when you take everything into consideration.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:06 - Jul 12 with 1137 viewsDarran

I can’t lie the two that have boiled my piss the most of the last couple of years simply because of their utter contempt for the fans and Trust are Jenkins and JvZ.
Nothing would please me more than to see new owners working closely with the Trust and JvZ banned from the Liberty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:11 - Jul 12 with 1133 viewsNortbankboy

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:35 - Jul 12 by dobjack2

the Old board were the most successful in the club’s history - in making money for themselves. People shouldn’t forget that or the way they did it.

What I wanted was due diligence in any sale, we certainly didn’t get that.

Support the team not the regime.

They also made money for club,over £700 mill can in from our premiership days.
Only recently we sold Dan James for £18 mill after they bought him for £75k.
Some fans will never be happy.
Move on and stop whingeing
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:14 - Jul 12 with 1127 viewsbuilthjack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:11 - Jul 12 by Nortbankboy

They also made money for club,over £700 mill can in from our premiership days.
Only recently we sold Dan James for £18 mill after they bought him for £75k.
Some fans will never be happy.
Move on and stop whingeing

They did brilliant. Then totally fcked it up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:32 - Jul 12 with 1107 viewsNortbankboy

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:14 - Jul 12 by builthjack

They did brilliant. Then totally fcked it up.

They left us in a better position than when took over.
And left our fans with some great memories.
The league cup my favourite.beating Liverpool at anfield and beating the European champions over two legs in the semis.
Great times.
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 23:09 - Jul 12 with 1072 viewsswan65split

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 21:50 - Jul 12 by swancity

I suppose Leigh gets the shyte in view of his past connections and involvement with the Trust which didn’t stop him stabbing them in the back together with the fact that he’s enjoyed being in the public eye and taking credit for things whilst Morgan has largely kept himself in the background. But yes it’s agreed they’ve both acted despicably when you take everything into consideration.

all the sellouts acted despicably, no matter what any lickers say about them . Like any book or film, feck the story in between, its the ending that tells the tale .
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 23:35 - Jul 12 with 1039 viewsthornabyswan

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 23:09 - Jul 12 by swan65split

all the sellouts acted despicably, no matter what any lickers say about them . Like any book or film, feck the story in between, its the ending that tells the tale .

Always turns my guts when I think of Dineen sniggering about the Rushden game and how Petty was cowering hidden away in the Centre stand.

What the sellouts did was worse sneaky barstewards

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 00:22 - Jul 13 with 1017 viewsNotLoyal

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 23:35 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

Always turns my guts when I think of Dineen sniggering about the Rushden game and how Petty was cowering hidden away in the Centre stand.

What the sellouts did was worse sneaky barstewards

Wasn't that Lewis ?
Is he still alive ? He looked dead 20 years ago.

OK I've changed it.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 00:44 - Jul 13 with 993 viewsthornabyswan

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 00:22 - Jul 13 by NotLoyal

Wasn't that Lewis ?
Is he still alive ? He looked dead 20 years ago.

Lewis got punched I think Petty escaped just.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 12:26 - Jul 13 with 959 viewsJacket

Was David Morgan included in the discussions with the yanks? I've forgotten. You never hear anyone criticizing him do you?
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 12:48 - Jul 13 with 929 viewsGaryjack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 01:55 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

Always clever enough to be in the background, be it on the north bank or in business. However, he did bail the boys out in Greece. He was clever enough to be pulling the strings from behind the scenes whilst others were in the big photo. File under Brian Katzen for astute understanding of when to be in the limelight and when to employ the Martin Morgan radar blocker.

Martin Morgan did not bail the boys out in Greece. At the time he was working abroad as a holiday rep and didn't have two pennies to rub together.
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 12:55 - Jul 13 with 923 views1983

From what I remember of 1989 was Dolly was the only one who did not have the cash to pay himself out and Doug Sharpe did for him,also some journalist had a right crack to the head trying to take photos of the boys in the airport car park back in the UK.

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 13:00 - Jul 13 with 904 viewsswan_si

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 12:55 - Jul 13 by 1983

From what I remember of 1989 was Dolly was the only one who did not have the cash to pay himself out and Doug Sharpe did for him,also some journalist had a right crack to the head trying to take photos of the boys in the airport car park back in the UK.

Dolly died a few weeks back, good boy was Dolly, that's both Christopher and Michael gone now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024