Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? 18:52 - Jul 10 with 7705 viewsNotLoyal

Never seemed that bad a bloke to me, I'm thinking now though what is it he really did wrong ? The undebatable truth ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:30 - Jul 15 with 735 viewsSwanDownUnder

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 10:56 - Jul 15 by Uxbridge

I voted for the deal. Never ever said otherwise.

There's still a whole load of nonsense written about legal action though, and I say that in favour of the bloody thing and will argue so tonight.

People won't move on. They never do. It's a bit sad really.

Are you serious?

Just admit you got it wrong.
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:40 - Jul 15 with 722 viewsWingstandwood

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:09 - Jul 15 by Darran

Apparently his contract is about to expire.

I have no concrete evidence of this but some people have suggested that the former chairman and vice chairman had contracts written in as part of the sale of the club to continue earning a wage.
I have no idea if that is true it’s just something I’ve seen written on the internet and spoken about at games which was mainly about Jenkins.

I've suggested/questioned the same thing myself. I've come to think that Jenkins and Co must have negotiated some utterly preposterous and o.t.t. generous sell-off deal to suit their obcene sense of entitlement and greed.

Argus!

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:53 - Jul 15 with 691 viewsDarran

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:40 - Jul 15 by Wingstandwood

I've suggested/questioned the same thing myself. I've come to think that Jenkins and Co must have negotiated some utterly preposterous and o.t.t. generous sell-off deal to suit their obcene sense of entitlement and greed.

If it is true it’s dreadful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:35 - Jul 15 with 661 viewsswancity

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 18:30 - Jul 15 by SwanDownUnder

Are you serious?

Just admit you got it wrong.

He won’t

If only he realised what a clever smarmy coont he sounds he might well take a lesson in life which is “ don’t be afraid to admit you are wrong sometimes. It’s a sign of strength. “

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:55 - Jul 15 with 646 viewsangryjack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 12:55 - Jul 13 by 1983

From what I remember of 1989 was Dolly was the only one who did not have the cash to pay himself out and Doug Sharpe did for him,also some journalist had a right crack to the head trying to take photos of the boys in the airport car park back in the UK.

I was one of them in Greece and martin Morgan didn't bail any of us out....
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:03 - Jul 15 with 631 viewsWingstandwood

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:55 - Jul 15 by angryjack

I was one of them in Greece and martin Morgan didn't bail any of us out....

Glad you cleared that 'urban-myth' up for once and for all.

Argus!

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:22 - Jul 15 with 603 viewsangryjack

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 20:03 - Jul 15 by Wingstandwood

Glad you cleared that 'urban-myth' up for once and for all.

30 year anniversary this year I feel old...
So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:15 - Jul 15 with 537 viewsUxbridge

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 19:35 - Jul 15 by swancity

He won’t

If only he realised what a clever smarmy coont he sounds he might well take a lesson in life which is “ don’t be afraid to admit you are wrong sometimes. It’s a sign of strength. “

I prefer the "don't be a coont" mantra. I suggest it may be something for you to think about too...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 14:17 - Jul 16 with 423 viewsWarwickHunt

So in which way did Leigh Dineen become so hated ? on 22:15 - Jul 15 by Uxbridge

I prefer the "don't be a coont" mantra. I suggest it may be something for you to think about too...

Especially when referring to his ongoing love affair with El Cûnto...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024