Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC2 now. To the moon and back 21:01 - Jul 10 with 3081 viewsjack2jack

For those interested in The Moon landings etc.
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 22:48 - Jul 10 with 3040 viewslonglostjack

Cheers enjoyed it. The landing was a special moment. I wonder if they really appreciated it at the time. I’d be thinking of how the hell to get off there and back safely. Brave guys. Now where did I put the charger for the lawnmower.......

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 23:47 - Jul 10 with 3005 viewsPentyrchJack

I'm a sceptic. If it was possible to put man and buggy on the moon 50 years ago, why hasn't anyone been since?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 00:12 - Jul 11 with 2998 viewsDJack

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 23:47 - Jul 10 by PentyrchJack

I'm a sceptic. If it was possible to put man and buggy on the moon 50 years ago, why hasn't anyone been since?

Cost and the very dangerous nature of space

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 06:23 - Jul 11 with 2950 views1983

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 00:12 - Jul 11 by DJack

Cost and the very dangerous nature of space

And of course wars are not?!

Moon landings my @rse!

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 12:59 - Jul 11 with 2831 viewsCaptain_Sham

They have

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Its just a ride.

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 13:02 - Jul 11 with 2825 viewsLeonWasGod

Time for the annual journo piece on why there are so many crackpots around.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/one-giant-lie-why-so-many-people
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 13:38 - Jul 11 with 2800 viewsWingstandwood

Here is my 'theory'..... Some astronauts that were seen by a vast amount of witnesses at the launch site and by millions on TV. That were seen getting aboard a rocket the size of the Meridian Tower that took off, that disappeared completely out of site. That then later appeared on the moon!

Later on the astronauts decided to come home and appeared out of the sky from a vast height, so vast a height in fact that it was way above the operational flying height of a C130 type transporter plane that normally does parachute 'heavy-drop' stuff.

And whatsmore?.... Those pesky Russians did nothing in the slightest to disapprove and ruin the propaganda value of this rather celebratory event.

Argus!

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 21:27 - Jul 11 with 2662 viewsDr_Winston

Because the Moon is a bit boring?

There's nothing there yet that robots can't examine. The only reason they went to so much time and expense to put people there was to piss the Russians off. Those same Russians that, as previously mentioned, had the means, motive and opportunity to expose any Apollo "Hoax" but have yet to do so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 07:21 - Jul 12 with 2584 viewsWarwickHunt

Sceptic isn’t the word I’d use...
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 09:06 - Jul 12 with 2544 viewsswan65split

Watched it on player last night, growing up at that time watching grainy b/w pictures of the space race was a highlight, from the first paper headline board Yuri Gargarin to a colour poster in the canteen of the moon landing, yep exciting times , then we/things went wrong!
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 17:09 - Jul 13 with 2434 viewsFlashberryjack

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 07:21 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Neither would I

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 17:14 - Jul 13 with 2423 viewsHighjack

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 07:21 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Lunar tick.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 17:42 - Jul 13 with 2393 viewsraynor94

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 13:38 - Jul 11 by Wingstandwood

Here is my 'theory'..... Some astronauts that were seen by a vast amount of witnesses at the launch site and by millions on TV. That were seen getting aboard a rocket the size of the Meridian Tower that took off, that disappeared completely out of site. That then later appeared on the moon!

Later on the astronauts decided to come home and appeared out of the sky from a vast height, so vast a height in fact that it was way above the operational flying height of a C130 type transporter plane that normally does parachute 'heavy-drop' stuff.

And whatsmore?.... Those pesky Russians did nothing in the slightest to disapprove and ruin the propaganda value of this rather celebratory event.

Silly Boy!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 18:24 - Jul 13 with 2366 viewssioni

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 13:02 - Jul 11 by LeonWasGod

Time for the annual journo piece on why there are so many crackpots around.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/one-giant-lie-why-so-many-people

Science, psychology and history, all pseudo. All their photos of the moon show it as being round so they also probably expect us to believe that the earth isn’t flat.
Round, my arse.
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 18:51 - Jul 13 with 2355 viewsWingstandwood

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 18:24 - Jul 13 by sioni

Science, psychology and history, all pseudo. All their photos of the moon show it as being round so they also probably expect us to believe that the earth isn’t flat.
Round, my arse.

These conspiracy theorists? David Icke thinks the moon is a abandoned ( 2,000 miles height x depth x width) abandoned planetoid spaceship. And whatsmore the aliens who built it for some bizarre reason even went to greater lengths and decided to pour hundreds of millions upon million of tons of geological-debris on top of it blocking all entrances and exits. The asteroid craters sure give it a more authentic look.

Then there are others who think the moon is a mirage that has been projected from Planet Earth? But why bother to do that in the first place? What would it achieve? It's not as if the price of bread is going to go up?

And you'd think the moon's appearance in hieroglyphics, ancient artwork and tapestry would have at the very least added the projection system that was light years ahead of horse drawn chariots, living in tents and spear chucking seen during those times.

Argus!

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 19:41 - Jul 13 with 2317 viewsHighjack

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 18:51 - Jul 13 by Wingstandwood

These conspiracy theorists? David Icke thinks the moon is a abandoned ( 2,000 miles height x depth x width) abandoned planetoid spaceship. And whatsmore the aliens who built it for some bizarre reason even went to greater lengths and decided to pour hundreds of millions upon million of tons of geological-debris on top of it blocking all entrances and exits. The asteroid craters sure give it a more authentic look.

Then there are others who think the moon is a mirage that has been projected from Planet Earth? But why bother to do that in the first place? What would it achieve? It's not as if the price of bread is going to go up?

And you'd think the moon's appearance in hieroglyphics, ancient artwork and tapestry would have at the very least added the projection system that was light years ahead of horse drawn chariots, living in tents and spear chucking seen during those times.

It’s ridiculous that people actually believe that nonsense. We know that the moon is actually a sentient being that watches over us at night and judges us. The permanent shocked expression on its face just highlights how depraved we are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 00:36 - Jul 14 with 2237 viewssioni

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 18:51 - Jul 13 by Wingstandwood

Thank you Wings for expanding my knowledge and raising my spirits. I won’t speculate on how high; it may offend someone.
BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 10:53 - Jul 14 with 2179 viewsWingstandwood

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 00:36 - Jul 14 by sioni

Thank you Wings for expanding my knowledge and raising my spirits. I won’t speculate on how high; it may offend someone.

I've often pondered how did David Icke manage to find out that the moon is an abandoned planetoid spaceship? Ex BBC snooker/indoor bowls presenters are hardly likely to be central characters in a world of space exploration, science, politics and international secret-society intrigue.

Argus!

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 11:14 - Jul 14 with 2173 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 09:06 - Jul 12 by swan65split

Watched it on player last night, growing up at that time watching grainy b/w pictures of the space race was a highlight, from the first paper headline board Yuri Gargarin to a colour poster in the canteen of the moon landing, yep exciting times , then we/things went wrong!

I felt sorry for Yuri Gagarin- didn’t Hawkwind put a fatwah on him?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 19:11 - Jul 14 with 2133 viewsswan65split

BBC2 now. To the moon and back on 11:14 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I felt sorry for Yuri Gagarin- didn’t Hawkwind put a fatwah on him?

here it is ....... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSehSibeVOGUcSJbRiU1QCmFoAW

He was already A gonner by then, died 1968. .....other conspiracies continue.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 19:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024