Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? 19:31 - Jul 11 with 15118 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anything of interest?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 19:32]

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:45 - Jul 11 with 6322 viewsmonmouth

Everyone apart from us by the looks of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:52 - Jul 11 with 6266 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:45 - Jul 11 by monmouth

Everyone apart from us by the looks of it.

I forgot it was on.

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:54 - Jul 11 with 6252 viewsLuther27

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:52 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

I forgot it was on.

What time?
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:55 - Jul 11 with 6245 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:54 - Jul 11 by Luther27

What time?

Now.

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:56 - Jul 11 with 6239 viewsLuther27

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 19:55 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

Now.

Oh...still drying my hair
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 20:38 - Jul 11 with 6013 viewsNotLoyal

Phil will be there, I trust ...
He will update the forum here.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 20:48 - Jul 11 with 5950 viewsNeathJack

Follow the thread

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:05 - Jul 11 with 5852 viewsSwansea93

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 20:48 - Jul 11 by NeathJack

Follow the thread

Cheers, pretty much as expected loans and freebies.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:11 - Jul 11 with 5799 viewsDr_Winston

Must be Jasper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:14 - Jul 11 with 5763 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:05 - Jul 11 by Swansea93

Cheers, pretty much as expected loans and freebies.

That's going to go down like a lead balloon on here

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:15 - Jul 11 with 5754 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 20:38 - Jul 11 by NotLoyal

Phil will be there, I trust ...
He will update the forum here.

Phil ain’t there. He’s not even in Wales I don’t think.

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:15 - Jul 11 with 5753 viewsQJumpingJack

Did Birch confirm if the club is up for sale?
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:17 - Jul 11 with 5729 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:15 - Jul 11 by QJumpingJack

Did Birch confirm if the club is up for sale?

Thinking of putting an offer in Q?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:18 - Jul 11 with 5708 viewslondonlisa2001

“Question on fan engagement. Birch asked how can he bring club back in line with local community? Birch says he wants to do that on wider basis, not just with trust. For him it’s all about the club rather than share percentages.”

Hmmm.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:19 - Jul 11 with 5696 viewsNeathJack

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:27 - Jul 11 with 5603 viewsTailGunner

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:18 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

“Question on fan engagement. Birch asked how can he bring club back in line with local community? Birch says he wants to do that on wider basis, not just with trust. For him it’s all about the club rather than share percentages.”

Hmmm.

Like it or not the trust (massively important as it is) is just a section of the fan base.

The majority are not members.

He has given the correct answer here imo.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 21:28]
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:29 - Jul 11 with 5579 viewsChief

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:19 - Jul 11 by NeathJack

That's pretty shameful and embarrassing. We've basically not grown as a club or gained any fans after all those years in the Prem, winning a trophy or playing in Europe.

Very sad and disappointing.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:29 - Jul 11 with 5580 viewsmajorraglan

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:19 - Jul 11 by NeathJack

Working on an average of £400 per season ticket that’s a reduction of £1.2m in revenue, there will also be the knock on from sales on match days. A good start to the season may see interest and sales pick up.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:34 - Jul 11 with 5515 viewslonglostjack

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:18 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Hmmm.

Big Hmmm. They still don’t get it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:35 - Jul 11 with 5509 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:27 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

Like it or not the trust (massively important as it is) is just a section of the fan base.

The majority are not members.

He has given the correct answer here imo.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 21:28]

The share percentage appeared to be hugely important for those selling to the current ownership...

Irrespective of the importance of the wider fan base (and I agree with that) the fact that the Trust own 21% of the club should not be so easily dismissed. It is not irrelevant. Being treated as irrelevant is what has caused many of the problems. Every 1% the Trust own should have been as important as every 1% the others owned.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:37 - Jul 11 with 5484 viewskarnataka

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:29 - Jul 11 by Chief

That's pretty shameful and embarrassing. We've basically not grown as a club or gained any fans after all those years in the Prem, winning a trophy or playing in Europe.

I was talking to my mate about that just after last season ended and we both thought that we'd only sell about 12k. Pretty poor, but that's where we are, the next level.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 21:40]
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:38 - Jul 11 with 5476 viewsJonathans_coat

The only positive “legacy” that immediately comes to mind is the Landore academy and Fairwood training grounds. Aside from some publicity and “brand recognition”.

On the other hand we now have a multitude of negative issues, difficulties and bitterness.

It could have been all so different if it weren’t for greed. Sad indeed.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:38 - Jul 11 with 5469 viewsTailGunner

Depends how you look at it.
We had under 10k season ticket at start of promotion season. Crowds dipped to 13k a couple of times.
We have 3k more now after the shocking way we have imploded.

I believe we have grown & have more die hards.
Also with the fantastic kids deals in place we can finally grow further. With families being able to buy walk up tickets and sit together.

I'm optimistic crowd wise.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:41 - Jul 11 with 5424 viewsTailGunner

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:35 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

The share percentage appeared to be hugely important for those selling to the current ownership...

Irrespective of the importance of the wider fan base (and I agree with that) the fact that the Trust own 21% of the club should not be so easily dismissed. It is not irrelevant. Being treated as irrelevant is what has caused many of the problems. Every 1% the Trust own should have been as important as every 1% the others owned.

I didn't dismiss and sorry if I have given that impression.
It's massively important to have that share.

But they will know the majority are not interested in the trust and need them onside and buying into this new era also.
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:45 - Jul 11 with 5383 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 21:41 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

I didn't dismiss and sorry if I have given that impression.
It's massively important to have that share.

But they will know the majority are not interested in the trust and need them onside and buying into this new era also.

No, you didn’t give that impression at all.

I was trying to explain why I didn’t like the comment that was made by Birch, if accurately reported of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024