Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? 19:31 - Jul 11 with 15120 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anything of interest?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 19:32]

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 22:14 - Jul 12 with 1209 viewsNortbankboy

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 20:40 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

You've popped up from nowhere, hello 🤝

LO
Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 23:23 - Jul 14 with 995 viewsTNT

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 07:31 - Jul 12 by owainglyndwr

I think that we gained 1000s of extra fans on the way after some great achievements
Players and managers that came to the club
Play off final
Cup final.
The down side is some people took the Premiership for granted, local people supporting your Pools and UTD type team.
Greed
For the size of the City and catchment area we should be having great crowds.... look at Burnley/ Preston per population and Cities of similar size Norwich etc
I cannot ever see us reaching the premiership again in fact at this moment in time and over the next few years I would not be surprised to see us in league 1 or 2.
So why would someone want to start following us.

I hope to be proven wrong
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:34]

When I started, we were bottom of Division Four. I get what you're saying, but I saw us play Southport and I was hooked - have been since.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 23:56 - Jul 14 with 958 viewsDarran

Anyone at the club’s fans’ forum tonight? on 07:31 - Jul 12 by owainglyndwr

I think that we gained 1000s of extra fans on the way after some great achievements
Players and managers that came to the club
Play off final
Cup final.
The down side is some people took the Premiership for granted, local people supporting your Pools and UTD type team.
Greed
For the size of the City and catchment area we should be having great crowds.... look at Burnley/ Preston per population and Cities of similar size Norwich etc
I cannot ever see us reaching the premiership again in fact at this moment in time and over the next few years I would not be surprised to see us in league 1 or 2.
So why would someone want to start following us.

I hope to be proven wrong
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:34]

I can’t lie Jarv I think you’re talking utter hogwash.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024