Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting forms have arrived then 10:24 - Jul 12 with 17005 viewsDarran

👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 5357 viewslonglostjack

Other members had them ages ago apparently. Who will you be voting for? Boris or Jeremy?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:44 - Jul 12 with 5311 viewsCooperman

Mine is already back in the post.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:54 - Jul 12 with 5282 viewsUxbridge

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:44 - Jul 12 by Cooperman

Mine is already back in the post.

I hope you read it. I hope everyone does. There's lots of info there and it's all critical stuff. I know it's a lot of detail but unfortunately that's what it is.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:52 - Jul 12 with 5073 viewsVetchfielder

Well done and a big 'thank you' to the Trust Board for preparing the documentation and getting the voting form out to us.

It was also a pleasant surprise to see a Board recommendation in there too. Nice one.

Mine's in the post already.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:54 - Jul 12 with 5068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will read mine and digest before voting on Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:13 - Jul 12 with 4942 viewsJinxy

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:52 - Jul 12 by Vetchfielder

Well done and a big 'thank you' to the Trust Board for preparing the documentation and getting the voting form out to us.

It was also a pleasant surprise to see a Board recommendation in there too. Nice one.

Absolutely. Can't make Monday but will post today in favour of authorising legal action. How dare the sellers & majority shareholders treat us (and yes, by treating the Trust like that it is "us") in this disrespectful manner. Hopefully voting turnout will be better this time.
Voting forms have arrived then on 15:13 - Jul 12 with 4939 viewsLord_Bony

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:54 - Jul 12 by felixstowe_jack

Will read mine and digest before voting on Monday.

Make sure you have Renee on standby just in case.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:19 - Jul 12 with 4921 viewswaynekerr55

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:54 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

I hope you read it. I hope everyone does. There's lots of info there and it's all critical stuff. I know it's a lot of detail but unfortunately that's what it is.

I read mine and voted for 3 people.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:24 - Jul 12 with 4911 viewsCooperman

Voting forms have arrived then on 10:54 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

The length of time it has taken to get to this stage should be an indication of how critical the decision is. I can only endorse what you have said above.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:44 - Jul 12 with 4876 viewsUxbridge

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:52 - Jul 12 by Vetchfielder

The Trust got a fair bit of stick for that last time. I always thought that was to do with the nature of the recommendation rather than the principle of one, despite the protestations of some, so it'll be interesting to see.

Anyway, I think it's only right the Board made a recommendation. It's what we're elected to do and many members would expect/demand it.

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:13 - Jul 12 with 4814 viewsWingstandwood

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:13 - Jul 12 by Jinxy

Absolutely. Can't make Monday but will post today in favour of authorising legal action. How dare the sellers & majority shareholders treat us (and yes, by treating the Trust like that it is "us") in this disrespectful manner. Hopefully voting turnout will be better this time.

The contempt shown towards many supporters and SCST members who were THE ones putting their own non-returnable money into the clubs is staggering! Many supporters/families have spent thousands of pounds over the years.

The sell-outs only grabbed the wonga, the supporters gave!

Argus!

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:56 - Jul 12 with 4746 viewsThornburyswan

Thanks Phil, I've gone with legal action but it is with a heavy heart as I suspect, if it goes that way, that it increases the likelihood of both on & off the pitch further deterioration for the club over the legal battle period - so let's batten down the hatches for a tough couple of seasons ahead!

That said I do feel this issue needs it's day in court even if it costs the club/fans.
Voting forms have arrived then on 16:57 - Jul 12 with 4744 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’ve voted

Pull your fingers out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:55 - Jul 12 with 4623 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Will read, re-read and think carefully before voting.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:57 - Jul 12 with 4623 viewsBillyChong

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:57 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’ve voted

Pull your fingers out

What is the trust recommendation? Hopefully the opposite to what it was last time round.
Voting forms have arrived then on 17:58 - Jul 12 with 4616 viewsmarchamjack

Just finished reading the papers.

Comprehensive, clear and compelling.

Well done The Trust board 👏

Myself and Mrs MJ both voted.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:06 - Jul 12 with 4581 viewsDarran

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:44 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

The Trust got a fair bit of stick for that last time. I always thought that was to do with the nature of the recommendation rather than the principle of one, despite the protestations of some, so it'll be interesting to see.

Anyway, I think it's only right the Board made a recommendation. It's what we're elected to do and many members would expect/demand it.

You did he last time mun.

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:11 - Jul 12 with 4559 viewsunion_jack

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:58 - Jul 12 by marchamjack

Just finished reading the papers.

Comprehensive, clear and compelling.

Well done The Trust board 👏

Myself and Mrs MJ both voted.

Was going to say exactly that. Whoever wrote it made it easy to understand.

I would say that when it came to the Trust’s recommendation, it could have been in bold type but it’s a small point.

I’m voting for legal action.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:30 - Jul 12 with 4525 viewsWingstandwood

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:11 - Jul 12 by union_jack

Was going to say exactly that. Whoever wrote it made it easy to understand.

I would say that when it came to the Trust’s recommendation, it could have been in bold type but it’s a small point.

I’m voting for legal action.

The ones that voted against legal action the last time should remind themselves of the way they were then betrayed (yet again) and treated with the most obscene (yet again!) disrespect and contempt.

Kindness and desire to hold out a hand of cooperation and friendship was sh@t upon in the most appalling and despicable of ways . It is more than obvious the sellouts/Yanks see bridge building as a weakness to be ruthlessly exploited.

The sellouts and Yanks should have been overjoyed to honour the most ridiculously generous of deals....But nah, further betrayal it was, they have zero morals, decency and conscience.

I guess many who voted for the more diluted and kinder to sellout/Yank alternative of zero legal action will now have wised up, and will be voting for legal action this time around? Either that or their heads are buried in the sand?

Argus!

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:37 - Jul 12 with 4500 viewsNeath_Jack

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:30 - Jul 12 by Wingstandwood

The ones that voted against legal action the last time should remind themselves of the way they were then betrayed (yet again) and treated with the most obscene (yet again!) disrespect and contempt.

Kindness and desire to hold out a hand of cooperation and friendship was sh@t upon in the most appalling and despicable of ways . It is more than obvious the sellouts/Yanks see bridge building as a weakness to be ruthlessly exploited.

The sellouts and Yanks should have been overjoyed to honour the most ridiculously generous of deals....But nah, further betrayal it was, they have zero morals, decency and conscience.

I guess many who voted for the more diluted and kinder to sellout/Yank alternative of zero legal action will now have wised up, and will be voting for legal action this time around? Either that or their heads are buried in the sand?

The ones that voted against legal action the last time should remind themselves of the way they were then betrayed (yet again) and treated with the most obscene (yet again!) disrespect and contempt."

You need to speak to Uxy and his pals then, because they were advising members to vote AGAINST legal action last time around.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:39 - Jul 12 with 4488 viewsPolskijack

As an overseas resident I will be able to vote electronically. Legal action it is. 😀
Voting forms have arrived then on 19:07 - Jul 12 with 4422 viewsUxbridge

Voting forms have arrived then on 18:37 - Jul 12 by Neath_Jack

The ones that voted against legal action the last time should remind themselves of the way they were then betrayed (yet again) and treated with the most obscene (yet again!) disrespect and contempt."

You need to speak to Uxy and his pals then, because they were advising members to vote AGAINST legal action last time around.

Not as if "Uxy and his pals" were involved in preparing these docs at all.

Or if this is an entirely different vote.

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:08 - Jul 12 with 4414 viewsDarran

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:07 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

Not as if "Uxy and his pals" were involved in preparing these docs at all.

Or if this is an entirely different vote.

He’s talking about the advice on the last vote.

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 4401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:08 - Jul 12 by Darran

He’s talking about the advice on the last vote.

Which is now irrelevant and been done to death. Let’s concentrate on the here and now.

Poll: Tory leader

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:18 - Jul 12 with 4119 viewsDarran

Voting forms have arrived then on 19:12 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Which is now irrelevant and been done to death. Let’s concentrate on the here and now.

Yes indeed. Mines gone in the post.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024