Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James Watch 12:35 - Jul 13 with 4443 viewsThrasher6

The boy James' first match for United...playing well apparently

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dan James Watch on 12:46 - Jul 13 with 3054 viewsBadlands

Who?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James Watch on 12:55 - Jul 13 with 3020 viewsblackpooljack

It's like Paper talk on scfc2 still reporting anything James related.HE'S GONE. LET IT GO.
Dan James Watch on 13:01 - Jul 13 with 2990 viewsjasper_T

He had an alright half but United are crying out for a vdH or Grimes to hit early crossfield passes when he's in 30 yards of space. Very slow getting across the pitch. Easy to defend.

They had Ashley Young playing him through a few times early on but he's no Celina. And no Oli in the box for him to tee up.

The kit's an ugly colour, too. DJ will be wanting to come home before long.
Dan James Watch on 13:02 - Jul 13 with 2986 viewsGixerJack

Dan James Watch on 12:46 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Who?

Gives a f***???
Dan James Watch on 13:09 - Jul 13 with 2940 viewsGaz_M

Pretending you've no interest in an ex player doesn't make you a better fan lads.

Bloody embarrassing how some of you try so hard to prove you're the ultimate Swansea supporter. Have a day off ffs!
Dan James Watch on 13:27 - Jul 13 with 2874 viewsjacabertawe

Good luck to the lad.
Can we now move on...please?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Dan James Watch on 14:50 - Jul 13 with 2652 viewsBadlands

Dan James Watch on 13:09 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

Pretending you've no interest in an ex player doesn't make you a better fan lads.

Bloody embarrassing how some of you try so hard to prove you're the ultimate Swansea supporter. Have a day off ffs!

Not pretending.
He wanted to leave, he left, we got a few quid.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James Watch on 14:52 - Jul 13 with 2643 viewsNeath_Jack

Is this a serious post?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James Watch on 15:43 - Jul 13 with 2546 viewsmonmouth

I hope he does well because I hope we have add ons. If we have no add ons he can get splinters in his arse for all I care.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James Watch on 15:47 - Jul 13 with 2527 viewsHighjack

Dan James Watch on 15:43 - Jul 13 by monmouth

I hope he does well because I hope we have add ons. If we have no add ons he can get splinters in his arse for all I care.

Yeah and if he does well it will be good for the national team.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dan James Watch on 15:50 - Jul 13 with 2509 viewsjack247

There’s no pretending. He’s gone. I hope he does well when he plays for Wales.

Hope to god we don’t have another season like the one where Siggys acolytes made a big song and dance every time he had a good game for Everton and his detractors did likewise every time he had a stinker.
Dan James Watch on 16:14 - Jul 13 with 2441 viewsSirjohnalot

Young lad, played well for us, give his all, dad recently died, gets a dream move to one of the biggest clubs in the world, course I hope he does really well. I’d say that if he was English, that fact that he’s Welsh too, makes me want to do well even more.

Plus the size of the club we are, others of his quality, could see us as a stepping stone in the future. Benefits us with their skill even if for a short time.
Dan James Watch on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 2431 viewsjack247

Dan James Watch on 16:14 - Jul 13 by Sirjohnalot

Young lad, played well for us, give his all, dad recently died, gets a dream move to one of the biggest clubs in the world, course I hope he does really well. I’d say that if he was English, that fact that he’s Welsh too, makes me want to do well even more.

Plus the size of the club we are, others of his quality, could see us as a stepping stone in the future. Benefits us with their skill even if for a short time.

No bitterness at all. In his position, every single one of us would have moved to one of the biggest clubs in the world for life changing money.

Just don’t really care one way or another now he no longer plays for us. Same goes for every other player that left us this summer.
Dan James Watch on 16:19 - Jul 13 with 2425 viewsSirjohnalot

Dan James Watch on 16:17 - Jul 13 by jack247

No bitterness at all. In his position, every single one of us would have moved to one of the biggest clubs in the world for life changing money.

Just don’t really care one way or another now he no longer plays for us. Same goes for every other player that left us this summer.

Fair enough
Dan James Watch on 18:43 - Jul 13 with 2194 views34dfgdf54

Dan James Watch on 16:17 - Jul 13 by jack247

Fair enough.

I really hope he does well, would love nothing more than a lad who come through our academy winning Premier Leagues, Champions Leagues etc. I’ll be keeping an eye on his performances as I do with Ben Davies for Spurs.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 18:43]
Dan James Watch on 18:46 - Jul 13 with 2183 viewsDarran

Dan James Watch on 18:43 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

Fair enough.

I really hope he does well, would love nothing more than a lad who come through our academy winning Premier Leagues, Champions Leagues etc. I’ll be keeping an eye on his performances as I do with Ben Davies for Spurs.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 18:43]

He didn’t really come through our academy in the same way as Ben Davies though did he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dan James Watch on 18:55 - Jul 13 with 2152 views34dfgdf54

Dan James Watch on 18:46 - Jul 13 by Darran

He didn’t really come through our academy in the same way as Ben Davies though did he?

I know but still earned his stripes with the u23s and for his chance at senior football with us. He said himself he owes a lot to Richards and Toshack for his development.

The club can still take pride in the achievements he will hopefully make at United.
Dan James Watch on 18:56 - Jul 13 with 2154 viewsDarran

Dan James Watch on 18:55 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

I know but still earned his stripes with the u23s and for his chance at senior football with us. He said himself he owes a lot to Richards and Toshack for his development.

The club can still take pride in the achievements he will hopefully make at United.

Oh ok then.

Dan James Watch on 21:47 - Jul 13 with 1908 viewsSgorioFruit

top post,
close the thread,
wont beat this

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dan James Watch (n/t) on 00:04 - Jul 14 with 1751 viewsDarran

[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 0:10]

Dan James Watch on 00:44 - Jul 14 with 1702 viewsNotLoyal

Dan James Watch on 18:55 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

Came through under 18 and under 23.
Where do you draw the line ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dan James Watch on 09:33 - Jul 14 with 1508 viewsGaz_M

He's English, not Welsh.

Playing for the Wales national team doesn't make you suddenly change nationality.
Dan James Watch on 11:25 - Jul 14 with 1405 viewsmajorraglan

Dan James Watch on 09:33 - Jul 14 by Gaz_M

He's English, not Welsh.

Playing for the Wales national team doesn't make you suddenly change nationality.

He was born in England, his mother is English and his father was Welsh, born in the Valleys.

He is Welsh
Dan James Watch on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 1400 viewsGaz_M

Dan James Watch on 11:25 - Jul 14 by majorraglan

He was born in England, his mother is English and his father was Welsh, born in the Valleys.

He is Welsh

You can't just lie pal.
Dan James Watch on 11:42 - Jul 14 with 1386 viewsNotLoyal

Has Dan James got a watch ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024